"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Introduce Yourself!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tvsankar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Ram,
Thanks for your Sweet news.MY ADVANCED WISHES TO YOU AND YOUR GIRL......

Dear Saradha,
MSV ai patri Ramba mattum illai. Indha generation yarukum theriyadhu.TV Channels dhan indha nalla kaariyathai seidhu kondu irukiradhu.Endha peyarilavadhu edho oru programme moolamaga yar enru theirndhu kolla vaikiradhu.

Thanks to TV.......

Dear Venu,
Thanks for your respnose.Ungalai Sir enru solli kashta padutha povadhillai...... Smile
With Love,
Usha Sankar.
tvsankar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sankaran,
Welcome...Thanks to your details.Aanmeegam enbadhu manadhai porutha vishayam.Nichayam age ai porutha vishayam illai.This is my feelings...

With Love,
Usha Sankar.
Venugopalan Soundararajan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Ramba & Kamal. Reply with quote

சகோதரி சாரதா,

ரம்பா போன்றவர்களிடம் இசை அறிவை எதிர்பார்த்தால் அது நம் தவறுததான். ஆனால், MSV என்ற ஒருவரயே தெரியாது என்று சொல்வது அப்பட்டமான நடிப்பு (திரையில்தான் நடிக்க வரவில்லை, இப்படியாவது நடிப்போம் என்று நினைத்தாரோ என்னவோ). ஒரு 25-30 வயது இளைஞகர்களுக்குக் கூட சிவசம்போ பாட்டின் மூலம் MSV-யை தெரிந்திருக்கும் (குறிப்பாக அது ரஜினி பாடல் என்பதால்). ஆனால் இந்த நடிகையோ..... அய்யஹோ, என்ன சொல்வது.

உங்களை மாதிரி எனக்கும் கமல் மீது கோபம்தான் (உங்கள் List-இல் "சொல்லத்தான் நினைக்கிறேன், "மூன்று முடிச்சு", "அவர்கள்" & "மரோ சரித்திரா" ஆகிய படங்களையும் சேர்த்துக் கொள்ளவும்). அவர் இளையராஜாவிற்குக் கொடுத்த Hype, Tribute & Respect-லஇல் கால் பங்கைக் கூட MSVக்கு என்றும் கொடுத்ததில்லை என்பது மிகவும் வருந்தத் தக்கது.

அந்தக் காலத்திலிருந்தே (MGR, சிவாஜி உள்பட) நடிகர்களின் complete support & backing MSVக்கு என்றுமே கிடைத்ததில்லை என்பது
மனதிற்கு மிகவும் வேதனை அளிக்கிறது.

அன்பன்
வேணு சௌந்தர்
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: It's a sad world out there! Reply with quote

Dear Venu, Sharadha & Usha,

Thanks a ton for all your spontaneous outbursts. Why at all talk about someone who doesn't even qualify to be a fan of MSV leave alone be discussed about??? I think we have given Ramba undue publicity and hope she doesn't send us a bill. It is a shame and ample proof that the actors belonging to the present generation are total gnana suniyams and reporters should never pose such intelligent questions to them knowing pretty well their capabilities. I am sure majority of our elite club would agree with me that there is a Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooot more to discuss about our Master's Music than talk about these sundries who do not even exist in our thoughts or deeds. To cheer you all - I was just listening to one of the greatest RR gems in Varumayin Niram Sivappu - Sridevi bath room scene - SPB & S Janaki in swaram form. Me & Venkat became mad after listening to that. By the way I have seen Varumayin Niram Sivappu 13 times and only for this RR gem!!!!!! This will get posted in our site for the listening pleasure of everybody soon.

Cheers All
vaidy
tfmlover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile

Last edited by tfmlover on Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ram

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see lot of "Happenings" here.... Thanks for all your replies. Others continue come-out with your profiles please....

(Hey Venky.... where is yours man. Shall I write your profile instead of you ???) Confused
tvvraghavan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Hello This is Venky Reply with quote

Hello !!

Official Name : T.V.Venkataraghavan

Personal Name : Sriram

MSV Club Name : Venky

DOB - 06-OCT-1981

POB - Kumbakonam

Schooling - Erode

College - Chennai - Sathyabama Engg College ( Ram and me were Benchmates)

Profession & Designation - Software Professional , Project Lead

Company - Syntel Ltd, Chennai

Marital Status : SINGLE - Not an eligble Bachelor Wink

Hobbies, Interests -

1. Used to listen to all kinds of Music before, but now only MSV MSV and MSV.. Very Happy,

2. I read books on Spirituality, biographies , autobiographies, Kalki's, Munshi Premchand's and R.K.Narayan's works,etc.

3. Watch a lot of OLD Movies and own a huge collection of the same. I generally like Sivaji Movies, Director Sridhar,Bheemsingh,Krishnan Panju,K.S.Gopalakrishnan movies,KB, Bharathi Raja,Bhagyaraj,Balu Mahendra etc.

4. Reciting Sanskrit Sukthas like Purusha Suktham,Rudram,Chamakam and Tamil hymns of Lord Shiva

5. Visiting Historical monuments and temples.

Fav Movies : Gauravam,Kai Kodutha Deivam,Baley Paandiya,Server Sundaram,Thookku Thooki,Nalla Thambi,Kadhalikka Neramillai,Kaaviya Thalaivi,Sollathan Ninaikiraen and the list goes on....

Languages Known : Tamil,English,Telugu,Hindi,learning Sanskrit

Parents :
=====
Dad - Mr.T.V.Venkatakrishnan

Occupation - Practising Chartered Accountant in Erode

Mom - Mrs.Geetha , a good Home Maker

Enna Ram...idhu Podhuma illa ...vera yedhavudhu details venumna..sollu !!! Wink

Last edited by tvvraghavan on Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Enunga Venkattu? Reply with quote

Enunga Venkatu,

Not an eligible bachelor appadinnu sollitu, indirecta your jathagam is already up for grabbers a??? What a calculation pa. Ok girls. here's the man you have been (probably) looking for and also on the lookout. Beware, he spends most of his time with MSV's music and will surely spend some time with you also!!!!!!!!

Cheers
vaidy
Ram

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello This is Venky Reply with quote

saradhaa_sn wrote:

I strongly hope, this thread will not become a 'Matrimonial' Section. Very Happy Very Happy

Great reply, Saradha..... Burst into laughter!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Kalakkitta Venky.....

Where are other member's profiles?
Ram

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Venky just to add one more info.... with your permission am telling here

Venky's Nick Name in his town: "Chinna Auditor" !!! Smile
tvvraghavan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Enunga Venkattu? Reply with quote

vaidymsv wrote:
Enunga Venkatu,

Not an eligible bachelor appadinnu sollitu, indirecta your jathagam is already up for grabbers a??? What a calculation pa. Ok girls. here's the man you have been (probably) looking for and also on the lookout. Beware, he spends most of his time with MSV's music and will surely spend some time with you also!!!!!!!!

Cheers
vaidy

Mahajanangaley !!!! Nalla Kettukonga...Edhukkellam Naan Poruppey Illai..Indha Paavathukellam Naan Aalagavey maaten..... Wink

Ram freeya vidu..already romba Vilambara paduthiyaachu.....idhukku mela thaangadhu....
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Ennappa Venkat,

What do you mean by saying "intha Pavam"? Kalyanam onakku pavama theritha, appadinna nagalellam paavigala? Yow, onakku agattumaiyya apparam paar comedy than on a daily basis. By the way any luck on your search, time to net someone on your web Wink Eppadi Chinna auditor????

Ram, on your recption day, Thenisaiyin Kutchery!!!!!!!!. Will you still be in C'tore or fly back????

Cheers
vaidy
Venugopalan Soundararajan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Alliance for Venky. Reply with quote

I entirely agree with you Vaidy.
வெங்கி சும்மா பாவ்லா காற்றான் அவ்ளோதான். இந்த மாதிரிப் பேசற ஆளுங்களப் பத்தி நம்மளுக்கு நல்லாவே தெரியும். இதுக்கு "சட்டு புட்டுனு பொண்ணப் பாருங்கப்பான்னு" உள் அர்த்தம். வெங்கி ஜாதகத்த எனக்கு அனுப்பு. சீக்கிரமே ஒரு கால் கட்டு போட்டுடுவோம்.

All the best Venky.

Luv,
Venu Soundar
tvvraghavan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: ESCAPEEEE !!!!! Reply with quote

Yappaaaa....Naangellam (Enna madhiri Bachelors) konjam santhoshama irukkarudhu ungalukkellam (KALYANAM AANAVARGALUKKU) pudikkathey !!! Aala vidungappa saami....Naan Escape...Vidu JUTE !!! Wink
Ram

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Venky so many people are keen on finding someone for you. First in my list is my MOM !!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: