"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Thendralil aadai katti" - Kannae Paappa

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Rare Songs of MSV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ragasuda

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: "Thendralil aadai katti" - Kannae Paappa Reply with quote

Dear friends,
If any of you want a proof that good music takes a seat in your heart, here it is. This song will definitely put a chair and sit firmly in your heart with the mesmerising voice of P Suseela. The song picturisation is a delight as well as emotional to watch and you would immerse yourself into it. There will be a virtual contest between MSV, P Madhavan, the artistes, the cinematographer, the editor for the top place and actually the top slot will go to the audience who deeply involves himself/herself in this song. It will take you few days to recover.
V. Raghavendran
tvvraghavan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear VR sir,
Thanks for bringing out so many rare songs. I seriously wonder if you get to hear these songs even now when there is hardly any chance of watching them on TV or listening on the radio. If all or any of these are available in a CD / DVD that can be shared ,I am requesting you ,on behalf of the entire forum , to share them for the benefit of evey rasika here.

Your remark on the song is 200% true with me , when I listened to this song first time (I thk I was in 6th std - my mom told me about this song when it was played in the TV) , I just could not believe my ears.
It is a very different melody that made an indelible impression on me and have been wandering around to get this song and recently found it in P.Susheela.org. But the audio quality is mediocre.

Our master has extensively used Bells ,Shenoy ,violins, flute,tabla, sax,santoor and what not.The lyrics are simply superb with a neat picturisation.

MSV Rules !!!
Venkat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Rare Songs of MSV All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: