"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Introducing self

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madhuraman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Introducing self Reply with quote

I am professor K.Raman an ardent lover of MSV's music since 1956.I have closely followed the "viswaroopam" of Viswanathan and nothing else reaches my soul.
For over 37 years I have served The Madura College, Madurai in all rungs of the academic ladder ending as the Principal of the same college.By profession I am a biologist - a serious fire brand type of teacher. I do not hesitate to say what I feel.
For over 30 years I am a practising Photographer thorough with all aspects of Photography including film processing and printing.
I love writing on varied themes and do not like fiction. As of now I am 61+ and so have the audacity to question unfounded claims especially in cine-music. Hope to contribute to our fellow rasikas by narrating things as understood by me. Thank you.

Prof.K.Raman NaviMumbai.
S.Balaji

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hearty welcome Prof. Raman Very Happy

We have been looking more for men like you who can enlighten us on the MSV magic of the 50s and 60s especially.

Pls pour in with your thoughts about the Master.

Also pls analyze a favourite song of yours and post so that we all enjoy Very Happy
S.SAMPAT

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Raman Sir,

I learnt that You had been a Professor in Madura College, Madurai and retired as the Principal of the same college. Is there any chance you know

N. K (Sri N.Krishnan ) of M C School, Chemistry department who lived in S.S colony, Madurai ? Both of his sons Narayanan and Murali (Murali was a disciple of our guru Sri. T. N.Seshagopalan) are the products of your college. N.K. is my uncle.(N.K's wife is my own periamma ). Kindly clarify.

With regards,
Sampat
madhuraman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Introduce yourself Reply with quote

Dear Mr.Sampath
As my ill luck would have it , I do not have much contacts at MC high school. As of now I am unable to share much on your relatives. Once Mr. Vaidy narrated of your contacts with Shri.T.N.Seshagopalan.Mr.TNS happens to be a student of our college in the Botany faculty in 1968. Why Mr. Vaidy and myself had to speak about you was, I referred to your name telling that this gentleman must be from south, for he has recalled the name of Mr. Sankarasivam of Ramnad.But Mr.Vaidy could not say much except that he hinted at your contacts withShri.TNS. If need be I can talk to my friends from Madurai and elicit information. Leaving aside these , I am one of the multitudes of Rasikas of MSV who enjoy your incisive analysis of MSV songs and the inexplicable intricacies that pervade in all Msv Creations. In fact on this forum I had posted my request for analysis of the song from Vennira aadai-"Oruvan kaadhalan" by PBS and PS for the style of composition and orchestration clearly ahead by decades. Somehow responses have not been seen. I take this opportunity to touch upon the same item with fond hopes of getting to know from knowledgeable analysts of your kind.My pranams to you.
With warm regards Prof.K.Raman NaviMumbai
Ram

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Prof.Raman Sir,

It is a great pride for all of us, having you amidst! Awaiting many great writings from you!

Hearty welcome to this Elite MSVClub!

Regards.

saradhaa_sn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

பேராசிரியர் ராமன் சார் அவர்களே...

உங்களைப்போன்ற அனுபவசாலிகள் இக்களத்துக்கு வருவது எங்கள் பாக்கியம்.

உங்களிடம் இருந்து பல்வேறு சுவையான தகவல்கள் மற்றும் அல்சல்கள் (மெல்லிசை மன்னரைப்பற்றி) எங்களுக்கு கிடைக்கப் போகிறது என்பது திண்ணம்.

காத்துக்கொண்டிருக்கிறோம்.

கொட்டுங்கள் உங்கள் அனுபவங்களை....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: