"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Song for the New Year! - "Nallorgal Nammai Kaakka"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Pick a Song and Analyze!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Venugopalan Soundararajan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Song for the New Year! - "Nallorgal Nammai Kaakka" Reply with quote

Wishing All MSV Fans a VERY HAPPY, PROSPEROUS & MUSICAL NEW YEAR 2007.

I take this opportunity to wish the Melody King a VERY HAPPY, HEALTHY, WEALTHY, PEACEFUL & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR. Let us all pray God to bless the Legend with many more years of Happy, Healthy & Wealthy Living and delight us with many more of his wonderful compositions. I touch his feet and offer my Namaskarams.

On this New Year Day, let me recall his wonderful song from the Sivaji starrer "Sangili", i.e. "Nallorgal Nammai Kaakka Namakkaga Nanmai Kaakka, Happy New Year" (sung my TMS).

Long Live the Legend!
raghavankannan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Pick of the Week Reply with quote

Dear

No one could forget the opening music and music between the saranams of NALLOGAL NALAM VAZHA (the great success of the song of Radio Ceylone and maintained first place for about a year). Because of fair success of this film the fine songs of Sangili is not heard. Another beautiful son 'Ezhukadal Nattinil oru mannan irundhan' sung by Sasireka and TK kala where MSV Has used his own beatufil orchastration.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Pick a Song and Analyze! All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: