"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Announcement :: MSVTimes Banner re-designed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ram

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Announcement :: MSVTimes Banner re-designed Reply with quote

Hi All,

The MSVTimes Banner in the website has been re-designed using a good Image Editing software. You can see the Music Symbol (Treble Clef) added to the left of the banner. I chose this music note because it is present in MSV's letter personal head.

Thanks,
Ram
MSVTimes & MSVClub

Last edited by Ram on Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Venugopalan Soundararajan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: MSVTimes Banner re-designed Reply with quote

Hi Ram,

The re-designing of the banner has been very well done. The inclusion of the "Music Note" Symbol is very apt for the site. I am glad that you keep on making improvisations to the site and hats off to you.

I am also delighted that you have uploaded some Hits of the Master in the Songs section. But while clicking on the Icon, it is not getting activated. Please look into this and kindly let me know.

Thanks.
Venugopalan Soundararajan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: MSVTimes Banner re-designed Reply with quote

Dear Ram,

Subsequent to my earlier posting, I tried clicking the Icon on the Songs section and was thrilled that it went thro. Now I am able to enjoy the songs. I would request you to keep posting more of them, especially from the Top 100 Moonlight Melodies that I have listed (already 7 songs out of that list have been included by you).

When will the BGM Section become operational?

Any way, thanks a lot for all your efforts.

Long Live MSV!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: