"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ramesh scores a great 100!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ram

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Ramesh scores a great 100! Reply with quote

Dear Club,

Please join me in wishing our Ramesh on his completion of his Century and becoming an "Ardent" and we wish many more to come.

Dear Ramesh, Your interest on our Master MSV is adorable and please continue your great support to MSVTimes.com!!!
S.Balaji

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Ram,

Ramesh is one of the most dedicated MSV fans who has immense knowledge on old songs and also of the 70s and 80s.

He is one of the EMOTIONAL fans of my group Very Happy Very Happy

I know , he has just opened his account. For him century is nothing. You will see more of his Sunny & Vishy days soon !

Congrats Ramesh dear . Very Happy
Ramesh.P

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Ram

thanks for the message. I am not contributing anything but sharing only my views. It is pleasure to be around with people like you Mr.Ramky/Mr.balaji/Mrs.sharada//Mr.vaidy/Mr.Venkat/Mr.Sampat/Mr.Sabesan /Mr.NVS and other MSV FANS.

I got really thrilled when I met other members during your reception and I should thank chandru(your chittappa) who called me personally for that occasion. Chandru introduced me to your father and he said BE COMFORTABLE AND SPEND SOME TIME. That words made me to feel that I have landed in right place and no need to tell about rest of the hours.

Thanks

regards
ramesh
Ramesh.P

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Balaji

NEENGA VIVIAN RICHARDS Laughing UNGA MUNNADI ..........
I am really happy that I got contact with people like you. All BECAUSE OF ONE AND ONLY MSV. Thanks for your mail.

regards
ramesh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: