"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Electrifying 'Paadinal oru paattu..'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Pick a Song and Analyze!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sai Saravanan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:55 pm    Post subject: Electrifying 'Paadinal oru paattu..' Reply with quote

Dear friends,
It was an electrifying gush of wind this morning, when I was swept away listening to 'Paadinal oru paattu...!' God! Each time I listen to this composition, I find new strains of MM's magic, ever appearing to me unexplored and hidden to this day. I do not know what to ruminate upon: guitar/s at their best: wonderful string sections throughout the song,...sounding new even now! Flute, wafting from heavens,..accordion, so intoxicating, violins, so pleasant,...and the accompanying percussion section, it gets into such a fast-paced jugalbandi towards the finish. What a brisk start and flourish! It is enough to listen the song on a radio even now.

All these make me even to forget TMS and PBS, at their lively, playful best!!

You felt like flying over blue and green hills and valleys....Thanks MM Sir!
Sai
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Pick a Song and Analyze! All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: