"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anniversary Function - Funds needed
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends
I am really happy to add the following good wishers to the contributors list
The following contributions are through mr vaidy Mr suryakumar and mr vg kukillaya
Also grateful to Mr sridhar of bangalore ,mr narayanan , mr sivasankaran and mr k r rengaswamy, mr murali, mr srikumar ,

Those who have advised us that they want to contribute in the hall pls collect your receipts on payment

Thank younonce again
RENGASAMY

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:30 am    Post subject: MSV Times.com 7th Anniversary advertisement in Hindu today Reply with quote

HINDU ADVERTISEMENT

MSV hits

MSVTimes.com (the official website ofthe iconic composer
M.s. Viswanathan) in association with Bharat Kalachar, is celebrating
the seventh anniversary of msvtimes.com on February 22,
5.30 p.m. at the YGP auditorium, T.Nagar.
MSVwill be the chief guest. Music director Shyam Joseph, Y.Gee Mahendra and leading cine playback singers will be offering felicitations. On this occasion, senior tabla vidWan and veteran recording engineer Sampath will be honoured.
~.[/url]
S.Balaji

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Core team,

Wishing you all the very best . I know how much efforts and coordination would have gone into organising an event......

Please do record and share with outside guys like me....

Will be missing very much...
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear All

the programme that appeared doubtful two months ago , happened in great way finally .

there were a few short comings , which as an organiser ,i assume responsibility , and apologise for the events that have gone OFF THE MARK

any way we are just 7 years old , and i am sure we would be excused .

one of the off mark situation is thanks giving which was not done on stage so i take this oppuortunity to team that worked to make this happen Mr Sabesan, Mr Sri ram lakshman. Mr Ragasuda. mr siva sankaran really spent many hours behind the success of the programme .

also my sincere thanks go to Ramki , Vaidy,KRS,PROF SRS who also piched in inspite of the busy schedule .

also MSVians like Damodharan pachiappan, Prakash/ natarajan contributed a good sum , which gave us confidence of programme happening

ofcourse ramki steadied the middle innings with his sponsorship deals . and vaidy played typical aggressive dhoni's knock at the end of the innings and collected good sum of money to seal the success.

but the plus of this programme , there are a lot of msvians who came

foward to contribute whatever they could .

my sincere thanks go to YGEEM , who not only gave the place literally free but also guided us during the programme

my sincere thanks to TAFE , AMCO,SBT,NITHRA who gave sponsorship .

last but not the least sridhar's troupe , who did a commendable job as usual

i welcome your comments to correct and ponder over good things

thanks and wregds
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: