"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The New Video Gallery !!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ram

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: The New Video Gallery !!! Reply with quote

Dear Club Members,

After "Audio Release" in the Music section, it is now time for some Exclusive Videos from the Video Gallery! Visit Gallery -> Video Gallery to check'em out!

The videos are now converted into "Flash" and the loading has to be instant. It may (some time) take few minutes to load fully, based on the speed of the Internet Connection. But it is meant to be for excellent experience in speed!

All the videos are shot single-handled by our one and only Vaidy. "MSV Club" bows to your unmatchable service, sir !!!

Enjoy the precious and really exciting videos only from MSVTimes.com !!!

vaidymsv

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Greatest Moments of My Life!!! Reply with quote

Dear Ram,

Great effort and the video section really looks pretty. Those were some of the greatest moments of my life I wish to cherish for the rest of my life. Not many in the world would be Blessed to shoot our Legend from a very close proximity but God gave me an opportunity to make a video clipping of My Musical God MSV!!! I am planning to show these to our Legend who's away in Kerala for a 2 week holiday. In fact I met him before his departure with Venky. We played the song "Oomai Pennai Pesa Sonnal Uravo" sung by SJ from the film Alaigal which he thoroughly enjoyed. Thanks once again Ram for your message. In fact every oneof us is involved in a collective effort and hence I wish to thank every one of our club members who have been with us on a moment to moment basis to make MSVTIMES.COM, the most happening site.

CHEERS
VAIDY

Ramesh.P

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oomai Pennai Pesa Sonnal Uravo"

I am not sure how many of them heard this song. please listen this GEM.

regards
ramesh
vishwas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this song available in our site? I couldn't spot it.

I know one like "oomai pen oru kanavu kandAL"

regards
-Vishwas
Ramesh.P

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

song Available in dhool.com. under SOTD Alaigal reviewed by shakthi prabha.

regards
ramesh
sathyakabali

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Vishvas
Here is the link for that gem by MSV-Kannadasan-Sridhar-Janaki in the film "Alaigal".

http://www.dhool.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4482

It is exactly one year I wrote about the film "Alaigal" for SOTD. Ramesh reminded me about this.

All MSV fans should hear that gem by Janaki. Kannadasanin kavithai varigalum, mellisai mannarin mettum, isaiyil olikkum kuzhalin kuzhaivum, Shenoy maRRunm isaik karuvigaLin iNanitha isaik kOrvaiyum, Jaanakiyin manathai urukkum bhavamum - Sridhar- MSV - Kannadasan rasigargalukku thanthirukkum maNiyaana paadalgaLil onRu. A rare gem to find! meendum antha poRkaalam varatha enru nammai Enga vaikkum.

nanRi.
Sathya kabali.

pin kuRippu: If you have any problem listening to that song,please let me know sathyakabali@gmail.com.
I will make it available at esnips.
vishwas

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: thanks! Reply with quote

Quote:
Sathya kabali.

pin kuRippu: If you have any problem listening to that song,please let me know sathyakabali@gmail.com.
I will make it available at esnips.

Thanks Mr Kabali for your pointer to the source. I am not able to access downloads for sometime now. "Office Restrictions"!!!

I will get back to you once I get to listen to this song.

BTW what is esnips ?

regards
Vishwas
Ram

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please visit the Video Gallery, if you have not had a chance so far. This has a rare and an amazing collection of MSV Videos during various occasions, when the core crew had to meet our Legend personally. Hats-off to our Vaidy for his commendable efforts in collecting and compiling those videos!

The videos include - MSV receiving "Paramacharya" award, MSV in composing - teaching Nithyashree, Stage performance, PBS speaks on MSV and many other interesting videos shot during Core crews personal meetings with MSV!

Even if you have seen before, have a glance once more and see how this Legend composes "Instantaneous"! To be preserved moments!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: