"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

N Y Murali's Enchanting half ton

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
parthavi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:59 pm    Post subject: N Y Murali's Enchanting half ton Reply with quote

Congrats Murali on your crossing the half way mark to the millenium.

As every one will agree, each and every one of your posting is highly valuable.

My best wishes for your continued enrichment of our site with your gems and reaching the 1000 mark soon.
Sai Saravanan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Murali Sir,
Another excellent ton and a halfway mark to reach a major milestone! Your writings have been highly technical and very informative. It has always required special time from us to go through and absorb and cherish them.

Our wishes.
Sai Saravanan
Venugopalan Soundararajan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Murali,

Hearty Congrats on your crossing the 500 mark! We have been enjoying your nice postings and analysis. Please keep it up and steadily march towards the thousand mark.

Regards,
Venu Soundar
S.Balaji

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Invaluable contributor and very analytical . One of the main pillars of our site.

Cheers to you NY Sir. Very Happy
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Friends,
I thank all of you for the support you have provided which carries forward my interest to write more and more.

In fact as Mr. Sai Saravanan said, sometimes I feel that what I write is too technical and if not understood the whole write up would become waste. In fact I was suggesting to our forum friend Mr. Sivasankaran few days before that we must make a small gathering discuss all these aspect demonstrating with the instruments, take the video and upload in the you tube which can be the best way to explain as well as understand the technical details.

The reason for writing many articles is because of the treasure of values that have got buried in MSV's composition.

Thanks once again.

N Y Murali
V Sivasankaran

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Murali,

Congragulations for the mile stone. Your analytical postings have been immensly usefull to understand the works of Shri MSV. Many a times your posting drives me to learn sa, pa. May your great contribution continue.
madhuraman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: Ranks and promotions Reply with quote

Dear Mr. NY M,
That you have completed 500+ has just been known to me as I was away at Guruvayur for the last 4 days. Though late, it is a happy situation to congratulate you for thy indomitable spirit of looking at MSV compositions -no matter what part of the day it is. You keep enthralling all viewers with the same zeal by virtue of your ability to vivisect musical note and nuances. Silently you have raised the level of analysis among the fellow members of our forum, though a few like me stay in abyss on matters of music. Still it is sheer happiness of listening to MSV that keeps me in this forum. I thank you for your rich contribution.
Warm regards K.Raman Madurai.
ragasuda

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats murali --- soon would see your 1000 posts.
http://msvquiz.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilmsongs.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilms.blogspot.com/
http://mellisaititle.blogspot.com
msvramki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Murali,

Congratulations to you on your crossing 500th mark in your posting in our site !.

That too, not just ordinary postings, but very unique, bringing out the treasures of MSV's creations so beautifully and technically.

Though I am just a listener enjoying the melody, bhaavam, brigaas and the creativity that is there as an integral part of MSV's songs, you have been giving, in your postings, a totally different dimension of the songs, not only with respect to Raaga but the credentials behind the raaga, looking at its history and amaze us how our GENIUS is able to demonstrate the core of it so naturally !!

You express the above aspects no spontaneously as our GENIUS does !!

Congratulations and you are the torch bearer to tell the world how magnificiant MSV's creations are !!

As you keep writing, we will keep enjoying !!!

All the best
Ramki

N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Friends,
I thank once again for the encouragement and support rendered by all of you in our forum.

All credit should go the master who has made a mark on his work with so much of intricacies that we can discuss.

N Y Murali
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: