"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kamal speaking about MSV-Video

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:14 pm    Post subject: Kamal speaking about MSV-Video Reply with quote

Dear Friends,

Giving below the link for the above.

http://youtu.be/mjuupVlyYuw

http://youtu.be/K9cAxVDxYzY

Enjoy and share your thoughts.

N Y Murali
Venugopalan Soundararajan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot Mr Murali for the recordings of Kamal's speech. Really he has spoken so beautifully and i think all the words have come from the bottom of his heart. But at the same time, I wonder why he restrained himself at the Jaya TV felicitation. He hardly spoke anything, saying "இசை ஞானி இளையராஜா அவர்களுக்கே பேச வார்த்தைகள் வரவில்லையென்றால் எங்களைப் பற்றி என்ன சொல்வது". I wish he had spoken at least half of what he had in the video clipping that you have sent.

Regards.
Venu Soundar
parthavi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one common refrain in Kamal's speech both in this video and in the Jaya TV function was his attempt to use IR as an authority to evaluate MSV. IR has been very reticent about MSV and all he said about MSV (in public) during the past 35 years can be written on the backside of a postage stamp (as the expression goes!)
I recently found IR making a reference to MSV in the Kumudham issue dated 10th October, 2012. i am reproducing it for what it is worth!

குமுதம் 10.10.2012
இளையராஜாவைக் கேளுங்கள்

உங்களுடைய குருவாக நீங்கள் யாரை நினைக்கிறீர்கள்?
- எச். ராமன், பொள்ளாச்சி

எனக்கு ஏழு வயதாக இருக்கும்போது சி.ஆர்.சுப்புராமனை ரசிப்பேன், எஸ்,வி.வெங்கட்ராமன், தட்சிணாமுர்த்தி ஸ்வாமி இதில் எம் எஸ் வி அண்ணன் என் இதயத்தை ஆட்கொண்டவர். அதேபோல் வட இந்தியாவை எடுத்துக் கொண்டால் நிறைய கம்போசர்ஸ் இருக்காங்க. இன்னும் சங்கீதத்தில் இருக்கக்கூடிய மகா வித்வான்கள் எல்லாமே இந்தப் பட்டியலில் இடம் பெறுகிறார்கள். தன் குருமார்களைப் பற்றிப் பாபநாசம் சிவன் சொல்லும்போது இவர்கள் பெயரெல்லாம் எனக்கு 'நாமாவளி' என்பார். அதேபோல் இந்த மகாவித்வான்கள் பெயர்களெல்லாம் எனக்கு 108 நாமாவளிகள் போல்தான்.
parthavi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one common refrain in Kamal's speech both in this video and in the Jaya TV function was his attempt to use IR as an authority to evaluate MSV. IR has been very reticent about MSV and all he said about MSV (in public) during the past 35 years can be written on the backside of a postage stamp (as the expression goes!)
I recently found IR making a reference to MSV in the Kumudham issue dated 10th October, 2012. i am reproducing it for what it is worth!

குமுதம் 10.10.2012
இளையராஜாவைக் கேளுங்கள்

உங்களுடைய குருவாக நீங்கள் யாரை நினைக்கிறீர்கள்?
- எச். ராமன், பொள்ளாச்சி

எனக்கு ஏழு வயதாக இருக்கும்போது சி.ஆர்.சுப்புராமனை ரசிப்பேன், எஸ்,வி.வெங்கட்ராமன், தட்சிணாமுர்த்தி ஸ்வாமி இதில் எம் எஸ் வி அண்ணன் என் இதயத்தை ஆட்கொண்டவர். அதேபோல் வட இந்தியாவை எடுத்துக் கொண்டால் நிறைய கம்போசர்ஸ் இருக்காங்க. இன்னும் சங்கீதத்தில் இருக்கக்கூடிய மகா வித்வான்கள் எல்லாமே இந்தப் பட்டியலில் இடம் பெறுகிறார்கள். தன் குருமார்களைப் பற்றிப் பாபநாசம் சிவன் சொல்லும்போது இவர்கள் பெயரெல்லாம் எனக்கு 'நாமாவளி' என்பார். அதேபோல் இந்த மகாவித்வான்கள் பெயர்களெல்லாம் எனக்கு 108 நாமாவளிகள் போல்தான்.
Sai Saravanan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Rengaswami sir,
What an eye to catch the reluctance, hurry, the matter-of-fact approach and manner with which many minds withhold open praise for the creator par excellence! Your have said it all in just a few landmark statements! Your writing is so apt, up to the point and emphatic...I cannot but enjoy...
Sai Saravanan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: