"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TIME TO UPLOAD RAM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Comments, Questions, Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: TIME TO UPLOAD RAM Reply with quote

DEAR RAM,

WE HAVE ALREADY LOST 2 OF THE SAGALA KALA VALLAVARS FROM MSV'S CREW - IN THE GREAT MANDOLIN RAJU AND OUR OWN VISWESH IN A MATTER OF 2 MONTHS. PLEASE UPLOAD THE CREW LIST BEFORE WE LOOSE SOMEONE ELSE.

CHEERS
VAIDY
Ram

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:17 am    Post subject: Re: TIME TO UPLOAD RAM Reply with quote

Yes.. definitely! Meanwhile it gives me immense pleasure that we launched the site at the perfect time (Dec-2006). Had it been this year the great players in MSV's team - Mandolin Raju and our dearest Viswesh uncle - would'nt have been there. I just cannot imagine the launch without these people !!! Also I cannot forget the moment when I read out all the players name from our site's "Journey->Musicians" section
http://www.msvtimes.com/journey/musicians.html
We can definitely be sure that we honoured and pleased the musicians at the launch. Yet we are bound to highlight of MSV's crew exclusively.

By the way, have you collected all the Musician's photos (you were collecting right?) And re-send the crew list once again, just to make sure I have the latest version.
S.Balaji

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ram

Who played Piano ?

I am seeing the name of Joseph Krishna only !

Do u mean to say that all the piano ludes were played by JK only ? ( ofcourse, the Master himself would have played at times )

Pl clarify

Besides, I understand for - Enna enna varthaigalo, some Anglo Indian lady played the piano ( Saradha wrote once ). Pl clarify this also.
S.Balaji

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also amazing to note that Mr. Mangalmurthy had been the solo Accordion player all these years ! Great man. Vow. So many songs with splendid accordion usage !
Ram

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess the list mentions the players who were primarily for a particular instrument in MSV's team. Beyond that, I redirect Balaji's question(s) to Vaidy and Sabesan who compiled the list, when I was developing this page.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Comments, Questions, Suggestions All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: