"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MSV top 20 songs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Articles & Writings by Fans!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raghavan vasudevan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:40 am    Post subject: MSV top 20 songs Reply with quote

Dear All Members,

Happy new year to you all. Taking a look at the topics lot many have been contributed by many members. I thought posting on top 20 msv songs will be of interest to many as members may start listing their own. a few of mine may be found in such lists.

1950 to 1970 is considered golden period of Tamil and Hindi film music
the quality of songs composed during this period will never be composed
again, I am sure. In Hindi there were as many as 30 music directors of which 10 very popular and each one of them had their own style and way of composition. Having listened to these I can very well say that MSV music has the combination of all these music directors and his quality never fell till he was at the peak.

Here is my list
madhuraman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:17 pm    Post subject: MSV'S TOP 20 Reply with quote

Dear Sir,
I do not gather what you intend by your statement 'his quality never fell till he was -------------' Do we take it that he had a plummet as he reached the peak? In as much as your statement appealing /appalling, mat be some detailed statement of yours may clarify your intent, though we don'f suspect your admiration of the legend.
raghavan vasudevan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: MSV top 20 Reply with quote

When I said his quaility never fell I mean to say that the quality of MSV music never declined. To prove my point let me give an example. Shankar jaikishan and Lakshmikanth Pyerelal could not give the same melodoius music in the last stage of their career as they were when they were in peak. But in the case of MSV whether he was in peak or otherwise the quality was same and remain intact.

Hope this clarifies and in case it does not I am sorry.

R Vasudevan
madhuraman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Articles Reply with quote

Dear Sir
Nice of you to have responded quick. On my first reading, I failed to infer the spirit of your statement. After your clarification, the information is straight and needs no elaboration. My only appeal was to keep things clear,nothing else.
Thank you again
Warm regards K.Raman Madurai
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Articles & Writings by Fans! All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: