"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Amma kannu summa sollu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Pick a Song and Analyze!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ramesh.P

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Amma kannu summa sollu Reply with quote

When we talk about GYNANA OLI songs we always use to mention about DEVANE ENNAI PARUNGAL quite often but we forgot another excellent songs in this movie.MANNA MADAI by PS and duet from TMS&PS.

I like this duet jsut to hear prelude after TMS start AMMA KANNU SUMMA SOLLU AASAI ILLAYU EN MEL AASAI ILLYAO UNNAI ALLI KATTI KONJUM PODHU INBAM VALLAYAO .What a pleaseant violin and flute prelude start . No words to describe.

What to say about the repeation of AASAI ILLAYO EN MALE AASAI ILLAYO.&INBUM VALLAYO ANTHA INBUM VALLAYO .MSV MSV THAN. It is fascinating to note how MSV differentiated same line AASAI ILLAYO When TMS s&PS sings.DIFFERENT STYLE .

You can enjoy more if yu keenly observe these changes.

Hear that VAADA KANNU UNNAI POLE RAJATHI UNNDO.TMS Appadiyae oru mayakathil paduvar.

POOVUM POTTUM SALAI KOTTUM BOTHAI SINDHU THADI NEE POTTI POTTU PESUM PODHU MOHAM PONGU THADI MOHAM PONGU THADI. You can feel the different tabla sound in the back ground(experts like ram/sarahaa/balaji pl value add). On the whole you can feel NICE BREEZE BLOWING THROUGH YOUR EARS while listening this song.

I would like to point out one thing here. TMS&PS sang innumerable songs with other music directors right from G.Ramanathan/KVM/V.Kumar/Sankar Ganesh/GKV etc .
You can feel the intimacy and improvement at high level only with MSV composistion. ETHU MARUKKA MUDIYATHA UNMAI.

Regards
ramesh
irenehastings

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesterday I was fortunated to watch this song in a tv channel.

a very nice song both to hear and watch. i am surprised why this song was not spoken much among the people, eventhough it a flashy duet song?.

TMS and suseela were awsome, with MSV sir's nice composission.

the looty and affection of Shivaji and Vijayanirmala are worthful to watch. i think this is the only movie Shivaji paired with Vijayanirmala.
Ram

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:21 am    Post subject: Re: Amma kannu summa sollu Reply with quote

Ramesh.P wrote:
I would like to point out one thing here. TMS&PS sang innumerable songs with other music directors right from G.Ramanathan/KVM/V.Kumar/Sankar Ganesh/GKV etc .
You can feel the intimacy and improvement at high level only with MSV composistion. ETHU MARUKKA MUDIYATHA UNMAI.
Very well said !!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Pick a Song and Analyze! All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: