"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A sag in our analytrical attitude

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madhuraman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject: A sag in our analytrical attitude Reply with quote

Dear Friends
I have been on the forum of our website since mid 2007. While the number of members has registered growth, there is a distinct drop in the quantum of quality write-ups, punchy subtle satire, incisive debates and above all the variety in themes. Suddenly the site seems choked and stagnant. Certainly there are some write-ups which do not deliver any special insight or dimension. Certain ideas are getting repeated since the postings are from newcomers who have not kept track of the earlier write-ups. A number of threads -especially the movies section and Tamil film history etc have not been touched at all. Too often there is a listing of songs of some decription or the other without any specific analysis. Inevitably, the non-appearance of M/s NVS, Balaji, Sriram Lakshman, Sriram Kannan, Jeyaram Gs, Ram-the moderator, Vaidy, Murali, Ram N.Ramakrishnan, Ramki, LSR, Venky, Sampat, Dr Chakravarthy, Dr. MM Ram , Dr.Damodaran, Sriramp has deprived the visitors of some object lessons on what and how to write. Any site survives on vibrant contribution and I trust the moderators take stock of the situation. I am afraid there is an impasse unduly long.
My appeal to who ever wishing to write is "PLEASE MAKE AN IMPACTFUL ANALYSIS OF ANY ITEM , MAKING IT COMPREHENSIVE AND SPECIFIC, SO THAT www.msvtimes.com does not become a thing of the past.
Kindly bestow attention to the imminent fall out.
Warm regards Prof.K.Raman Madurai.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: