"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OUR BOOK ON THE LEGEND

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madhuraman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:24 pm    Post subject: OUR BOOK ON THE LEGEND Reply with quote

Dear Friends,
The book on the legend Shri.MSV titled
"A MUSIC BRIDGE BETWEEN MILENNIA"
[MS VISWANATHAN - A GLOBAL PERCEPTION]
is born to-day [21-11-2009- Satur day] and is on its way to Chennai.

As one intimately associated with this venture, I intend highlighting some features of this compilation.

It is a twpo-language piece rendered in Tamil and English, each with 10 components.
Tamil [ about 100 pages ]
English [ 200 + pages]
Total = 302 pages
Most photos are in colour, preserving the utmost importance to the legend.

It is a delight for me to have been chosen by Divinity to lend a little hand of my help. As true admirer of the legend, I do recognize that it has been a team work.

For this team work. time is now ripe for every one of us to help this publication reach far and wide through our known circles. Please provide the best support by buying as many pieces / promoting its popularity.

I am sure this is an opportunity bestowed on us to live up to our images of being the legend's ardent admirers.

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS HELP FROM EVERY ONE, which is one way of sustaining our efforts through our forum on the website.

Warm regards Prof.K.Raman Madurai
madhuraman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: OUR BOOK ON THE LEGEND Reply with quote

[quote="madhuraman"]Dear Friends,
The book on the legend Shri.MSV titled
"A MUSIC BRIDGE BETWEEN MILENNIA"
[MS VISWANATHAN - A GLOBAL PERCEPTION]
is born to-day [21-11-2009- Satur day] and is on its way to Chennai.

As one intimately associated with this venture, I intend highlighting some features of this compilation.

It is a two-language piece rendered in Tamil and English, each with 10 components.
Tamil [ about 100 pages ]
English [ 200 + pages]
Total = 302 pages
Most photos are in colour, preserving the utmost importance to the legend.

It is a delight for me to have been chosen by Divinity to lend a little hand of my help. As true admirer of the legend, I do recognize that it has been a team work.

For this team work. time is now ripe for every one of us to help this publication reach far and wide through our known circles. Please provide the best support by buying as many pieces / promoting its popularity.

I am sure this is an opportunity bestowed on us to live up to our images of being the legend's ardent admirers.

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS HELP FROM EVERY ONE, which is one way of sustaining our efforts through our forum on the website.

Warm regards Prof.K.Raman Madurai[/quote]
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you prof for all your efforts in bringing out this book

i know its priceless but still ,any price is fixed .

my suggestion , is , let MM signs a few books , so the value is added .

congrats , and thanks again

wregds
ragasuda

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Professor,
Your simplicity and humbleness goes without saying that you are a replica of Mellisai Mannar. Each and every devoted hubber and fan of MM would definitely look forward to grab a copy of the same.
I endorse VK's request. It would be a treasurehove for us if the book is autographed by MM.
Also one more suggestion. To avoid disappointment for any reason, if the price of the book is stated in our forum, every body would come prepared for the same. Let no one go without buying for any odd reason.
Thank you,
Raghavendran
http://msvquiz.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilmsongs.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilms.blogspot.com/
http://mellisaititle.blogspot.com
Venkat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Prof.
Hearty congratulations on bringing out this treasure.
Hats off to you and the team for your great effort.
As Mr.Raghavendran and Mr.VK suggested, if the price of the book is stated in our forum, every one can come prepared.
Looking forward for this book with our legend's autograph.
Sai Saravanan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Professor,
Has the price been fixed for the book? How do we obtain its copies? Kindly let us know.
Sai Saravanan
madhuraman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject: Speak to members Reply with quote

Dear Mr.SAI SARAVANAN,

For reasons of convenience to all members, as early as the last week of Nov.2009 , the site administrators had posted the contact numbers of Mr. Murali [984090 88 43] and that of mine [9344 999 8 55].

You can communicate to one of us for the number of copies and the address for despatch by VPP so that the transit cost gets accommodated.
If informing the address over phone is a tedium [certainly it is] please send an e-mail to maduraman@rediffmail.com to ensure the correctness of your address as against the cumbersome repeating of numbers , street names, pin code etc.over the phone.Please buy as many copies and offer New year gifts to your beloved friends/ kin.
Warm regards Prof.K.Raman Madurai.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: