"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Seven (Wonders) Hundreds from Ragasuda

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Venkat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:45 pm    Post subject: Seven (Wonders) Hundreds from Ragasuda Reply with quote

Dear Mr.Raghavendran,
Hearty Congratulations on your Seven Hundreds.
7 wonders of the world mathiri, your 7 wonderful hundreds of this music world.
Next time forum check pannumbothu 700 cross panniduveengannu sonnamadhiriye nadandhuduchu... Very Happy
madhuraman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:59 am    Post subject: Ranks and Promotions Reply with quote

Dear Mr.Ragasudha,
Glad that you have gladly crossed over 700 mark, gladdening all of us by the rapid links you provide for the golden numbers of the golden era that seems to be reviving itself through most media. What better could one ask for? That you are the one sustaining our enthusiasm to these songs is more than a delight. May God bless you with all that is good.
Warm regards Prof.K.Raman Madurai.
Venugopalan Soundararajan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Raghavendran,

Sorry, your crossing the 700 mark has missed my attention. Great job and Hearty Congratulations.

As I had mentioned earlier too, you are doing a wonderful job in providing news clippings on the Legend from decades old magazines and links to some of the golden numbers of our Master (as I said, unfortunately I am not in a position to listen to them).

Please keep up your good work and continue to enthrall MSV fans. All the best.

With best regards,

Venu Soundar
msvramki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Raghavendran, on your crossing 700 th mark, so neatly, that too with your unique postings, bringing out rare gems of the Master !

Pl keep going and bring us more and more joy with your informations and songs !!

All the best
Ramki
ragasuda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Venkat,
Thank you for your kind compliments. There is no wonder even if we make million because it is Mellisai Mannar who is feeding like atchaya pathram. So all our postings owe credit to Mellisai Mannar.
Dear Professor,
Sustension of our thread is mainly owing to the valued postings from the masters like you and credit should go to you. Academically my contribution is very meagre and am just pointing or taking you to those songs. It is the analysis that makes sense in the postings and I am zero in that area.
Dear Venu Soundar,
Your postings are very lively and up to the mark and the latest from you of Mellisai Mannar and Nadigar Thilagam has added a new dimension. These two have created history of sorts for more than 100 films and I am afraid if at all there is any other combo like this to make a century. There may be second opinion but I want to record my view on this. For my personal sake, my one eye is Nadigar Thilagam and the other is Mellisai Mannar. It was NT who gave life to each and every song composed by MM in his films for him. The classic example is Yaarandha Nilavu. I dont think any other lyricist-music director-singer-director-actor combo would have taken such pains for a song. And the ultimate winner is the audience and the creation. Hats off to them.
Dear Shankar,
Your words of praise make me more and more humble. I am extremely very happy for sailing in the same wavelength with you. Even in his first film Mellisai Mannar has proved that he is something extraordinary. Credit goes to him.
Dear Ramki Sir,
Any number of postings we could make, the ultimate credit should go to you, the core crew, who have given us a platform for discussing Mellisai Mannar.
Thank you all,
Regards,
Raghavendran
http://msvquiz.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilmsongs.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilms.blogspot.com/
http://mellisaititle.blogspot.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: