"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

***** I was there when it happened *****

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Articles & Writings by Fans!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vatsan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject: ***** I was there when it happened ***** Reply with quote

Hi All,
There are quite a few forumers (the likes of Mandaveli Jayaraman) who have witnessed live recordings of classics like "avaLukkenna azhagiya mugam", "thEdinEn vanthathu" and so many others . This is a sincere plead / request to those luck hearts that witnessed the "happening"!!!! Please do pour forth, all your experiences of witnessing the "MSV phenomenon" at work, be it composing on stage, composing for a movie recording for us poor souls.......Smile

Mandaveli Jayaraman knows an awful lot, having witnessed several recordings and the things that happen after that.
Vatsan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:01 pm    Post subject: *** Reply with quote

Bringing this up in the order of articles to inspire Mandaveli Jayaraman to start posting. I have already mentioned to him about this thread.

Ramki and others, please coax MJ to come in here and spill the beans Smile Interesting stuff !!!!
Sai Saravanan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friends,
This is an interesting thread! I could live through those incidents by your descriptions alone...Image what would have been to witness them!!!
Sai
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Articles & Writings by Fans! All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: