"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GREAT WALK WITH MSV THIS EVENING!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: GREAT WALK WITH MSV THIS EVENING!!! Reply with quote

Dear All,

Today is yet another unforgettable moment in my life. Our Legend called me in the morning and we decided to take a scroll along the Beasant Nagar Beach in the evening. I drove him in my car and I played songs from the movie - Uthiravindri Ulley Vaa. My drive from Thiruvanmiyur to Beasant Nagar took about 25 minutes (I drove with utmost caution as the property seated inside my car was the MOST EXPENSIVE IN THE UNIVERSE!!!) and we listened to 4 songs. Our Master enjoyed every moment and spontaneously recalled the Bass Guitarist Late Mr. Molly who according to our Legend never used to take notes but used to perfectly play by mere listening. What a team Our Legend had then!!!

On our return from the walk, I mentioned to Our Legend that I would play a song that I listen to everyday atleast thrice and that song has affected me so much that I rate it as my all time favourite of MSV - He listened to the prelude and to my total astonishment he jumped inside my car, clapped loudly and said "Inthan Pattai than Naanum Nenaichen, enakku rommmmmmmmmmba pidithaa paatu pa ithu". I was so amazed that a Legend of such repute literally turned like a child and started appreaciating his own creation and carassed my hair and said - vaidy nee nalla rasiganaiyya". I felt as if I got the Bharat Ratna for a moment.

Our Legend is not only a Great Creator but is a man who respects His Rasikas right from the bottom of his Heart. It was a great evening and a day I would cherish for the rest of my life.

LONG LIVE OUR LEGEND & HIS MUSICAL JOURNEY!!!

MSV SCORES FOREVER!!!
CHEERS
VAIDY
CO-MODERATOR
MSVTIMES.COM

vaidymsv

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Oops!!! Reply with quote

Dear All,

I was so engrossed to post my experience today that I literally forgot to mention that song. And the song is.................. SUMAI THAANGI SAINDHAAL SUMAI ENNA AAAGUM.....

CHEERS
VAIDY

Ram

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:47 am    Post subject: Interesting! Reply with quote

And welcome back Vaidy uncle! Good to know that your Internet problem is now corrected...

Very interesting post uncle! Its very true that our MSV turns to a child, many a times during conversations. And it is interesting to note that he liked his own compo "Sumai Thaangi Saaynthaal". (Who will not like this number, by the way???). And his expression after listening to the pre-lude is great. We will try to make him happy in whatever way we can and I hope God gets him all the happiness from 'everything' around him!
Ramesh.P

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear Vaidy

There is no words to describe shenoy/flute part in this song.

FEELINGS OF HUSBAND AND WIFE REFLECTED IN EACH AND EVERY BIT OF THIS COMPOSISTION. YOU CAN FEEL THAT SOUNDS OF FLUTE/SHENOY INDIRECTLY SAYS" I AM THERE WHY YOU ARE WORRIED".

I dont think anyone in the universe will express intimacy through music like this.

LONG LIVE MSV.

regards
ramesh
Ramesh.P

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vaidy

I forgot to tell this. Above post is not only my view . It is acknowledged by everyone(whether they are MSV fans or not)whenever I discuss this song in family function or marriage. Please tell this to OUR GENIUS . My sister use to cry if she happen to listen this song. YES ONLY MSV MUSIC CAN HAVE SO MUCH IMPACT ON PEOPLE YEAR AFTER YEAR.

Regards
ramesh
irenehastings

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear vaidy sir

each and every post of you, are so informative and touching our heart.

when i read about the song 'sumaithangi saaidhal' , i rushed to play it again in the audio cassette recorder and enjoyed it by closing my eyes.

ooh, what a prelude and interludes with sithar, flute and shenoy. i mde me to sink in to that musical ocean.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: