"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thirumbi paarkiraane Telecast in Jaya TV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Singers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madhuraman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: Singers Reply with quote

Dear Mr Suresh,
Warm welcome to this elite club of MSV fans. With the exception of a few most others are judiciously silent about MM. Some who lament on MM's non-recognition at national level in some public forum do so just to display that 'I am quite concerned too'. Let us not read sympathy in those utterances. Most of them withdraw from any responsibilty whenever an occasion demands. I have lost faith on many of these well placed movie houses and movie makers who stood massive gains from MM's grandeur as a music Director. They unfailingly failed to remember his contribution but put on airs of sympathy only when the occasion demands. So, let us be focussed to discuss MM's pieces instead of the time-servers who abound the TF industry. On behalf of all forum friends, I extend a warm welcome to you.
With regards. Prof.K.Raman
parthavi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Suresh,

Welcome to the forum.

I hope to see many interesting postings from you.

My suggestion will be to go through the postings made in this forum, whenever you find some time. You can do it in a leisurely pace, going thread by thread.

I am sure you will get lot of information, enjoyment, excitement and above all an immense sense of satisfaction and pride of belonging to this group.

Best Wishes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Singers All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: