"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Professor Raman's Sparkling Six Centuries

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
parthavi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:43 am    Post subject: Professor Raman's Sparkling Six Centuries Reply with quote

Dear Prof,
Congratulations on your hitting the sixth century with a tribute to Kaviyarasar. Your postings have a deep sense of seriousness and incisive analysis. You have never minced words but have always been objective, polite and pointed in your observations. We will continue to enjoy your progress towards further heights.
tvsankar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Profji,
My Hearty wishes to your 600 posts.

but , really miss your nice picks with your
excellent writings Sir.

Pl continue the service once again.............

With Love,
Usha Sankar.
msvramki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, PRofefessor on your crossing 600, with your wonderful writing on Kavingyer.

Let your mission continue for ever !

Ramki
Sai Saravanan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Respected Professor,
New comers like us have not had the opportunity to mingle with other MSVians so far, face to face. But sheer writing on MSV and exchange of news have been the uniting thread. Especially your writing and kind words have kept people like us motivated to write further. I too remember your welcome to me with your good advice, after my continued reluctance to start. Yours is a distinct style of analysis, ever breathing with clarity and objectivity.
Thanks for your encouraging words always. Our congratulations!
Sai Saravanan
madhuraman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:50 am    Post subject: Ranks and Promotions Reply with quote

Dear M/S
Ragasudha, Parthavi, Usha mam, Ramkumar, Ramki, SR Shankar and Sai Saravanan ,
I am wordless to proportionately reflect your sentiments of boundless appreciation of my small effort in our forum. Going by the range and depth of items covered by our friends, I am just too small for any rating. That my age confers on me certain familiarity to the events of the past is the lone advantage I hold in sorting out difficulties in chronology or the then limitations to 'complete' a task and so on. Honestly, I have picked up the affection of people [some of whom ] I have not hither to met. Besides, the fact that I do not know much has been strengthened to the point that I do not know anything on the varied facets of music; yet I am tolerated is proof of the 'broadminded' disposition that our friends display. Certainly, I have gathered genuine humility being aware of my own inadequacy and limitations. It has brought in me the feeling that unless essential I should not attempt to write, since the forum is a hub of class writers and I should not dilute the grandeur of efforts from our friends. Like all of our friends, I do lament over the callous disregard shown to MSV by media and beneficiaries, which forces me to express something. I trust I am not doing things out of place. Thank you all for the nice opportunity of the feeling that 'I am not alone crying for a cause'. Hopefully Divinity knows how and when to reward humans.
Warm regards. Prof.K.Raman Madurai.
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Prof,
Congratulations for your excellent land mark of crossing the mile stone of 600 posting. Like many of us have provide diifferent dimension about our experiance about MM melodious music your view are exclusive, excellant, and exceptional.

congrat again

N Y MURALI
Venkat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Prof,
Hearty congratulations on your sparkling 600.
Your valuable contibutions and support are very highly appreciated.
I wish that to continue forever.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: