"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MURALI HITS A FAST CENTURY !!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tvvraghavan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:52 pm    Post subject: MURALI HITS A FAST CENTURY !!! Reply with quote

Dear Murali Uncle,
That was indeed a super fast century with fabulous boundaries and sixers. Highly technical and vibrant, your postings are indeed a Great Boon to people like me who can just listen and njoi our Master's songs. The confidence in your writings give clarity to the reader by stressing upon the fact that what he enjoys is a fabulous work of the Greatest Musical Genius of this Millenium. I am sure that you would achieve many more such milestones through MSVTIMES.COM and create HISTORY !!!

I take this opportunity to also appreciate Mrs.Malathi Murali also in contributing a lot to this website.

Thanks a lot for contributing as a family !! Smile

MSV Rules !!!
Venkat
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hai venkat,
where were you all these days. And you came exactly at the right moment. So the man who made a fast century is clean bowled in the next ball.

Thanks Dear,

N Y MURALI.
tvsankar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Murali,
Ungalin century ku ennudaiya vaazhthukal.

10 or 15 post dhan partha madhiri oru feelings.

100 posts???

Ellavatraiyum thedi padikanam.,,

Innum niraiya 100 galai pottu MSV in padaluku
perumai serungal Murali....

With Love,
Usha Sankar.
Damodaran Pachaiappan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr.Murali,

Please accept my sincere congratulations on your breezy century. May I take this opportunity to thank you for the new insight you have provided on Mellisai Maamannar's compositions. Your century is actually much more than what the number indicates because many of your postings are like a thesis presentation worth more than fifty of my postings. May God bless you and help you come up with many hundreds of postings in the future.

With warm regards,

madhuraman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:33 am    Post subject: Ranks and Promotions Reply with quote

Dear Mr.Murali

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR I CENTURY carvrd out in VIV RICHARDS' style. I mean both the speed and high-yielding shots. Awed by the strokes, I did not follow the scoreboard until I saw Doctor's message congratulating you. Going by your own submission on the fierce competition among the members of the household for computer, certainly you have a point to prove. If one reckons the time-taken for compiling the 111 posts thus far made, perhaps it is among the fastest centuries where in " I agree with you" sort of postings are almost unknown. Many of them are long stretches of write-ups. Why, I mention this point is just to recall the contributory value. May your mission of probing MSV for his compositional styles continue with the same verve and bring all MSV admirers together from all walks of life. MAY GOD BLESS YOU
Warm regards Prof.K.Raman Madurai
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Prof, Doctor and all,
I thank you all for the appreciation and encouragement. In fact the very good thing about this site and especially this forum is that it connects various people like a person like me, yourselves who are in various profession but with a common thread called MSV'S music. All these postings are the feelings of mine which were bubling out in the past about his music. Now this forum has helped me in offloading all my emotions which were compressed in me. It also enabled the rare fusion like having different perception of his music by different people yet all coexist like his music which has different ragas(or aptly diffrent musical phrase) in a single song but still looking as homogeneous as Lord Shiva and Shakthi. Take for instance how he fused a western instrument piano with the traditional carnatic mirthangam in the song 'paduvor paadinal' and we could never feel any effect of 'Araldite' sticking mechanism in that fusion.

With blessings from elders like you and with the hopes of the youth like RAM I feel guaranteed that his legacy could be carried for generations to come.

Regards,

N Y MURALI
ragasuda

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Murali,
Krish Srikkanth, Kapil Dev, Viv Richards, MS Dhoni - all in one word - Murali - Fantastic - spell bound = and note the fact - its flawless - great. Pls overtake every one of us with four figures at the earliest.
Congratulations
Raghavendran.
http://msvquiz.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilmsongs.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilms.blogspot.com/
http://mellisaititle.blogspot.com
Venkat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Murali,
Hearty congratulations on your quick fire century.
Wish u score many more such centuries.
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:07 pm    Post subject: MURALI, GREAT KNOCK!!! Reply with quote

Dear Murali,

Though our first meeting itself proved to be a total MSV night (at Sreekumar's house), it is still lingering in my thoughts. Fabulous knock indeed. I know I have been out of site (definitely not sight though), I am really thrilled at the number of people who have been contributing their might by way of some amazing write-ups. To all of you and especially you Murali, it's a fantastic job you are doing. Wish you many more centuries in the nearest future. Thanks a ton for your ton!!!

I also take this oppurtunity to welcome all the newest members to this ever vibrating forum. Many thanks to all of you for taking this site to newer heights.

CHEERS
MSV IS MUSIC
VAIDY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: