"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Professor's 500, leading the way !!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
msvramki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

அன்புள்ள புரொபசர்,

இணையதளத்தில் தாங்கள் தாண்டியிருப்பது ஐந்து சதம் !!

இணையற்ற புத்தகப் பணியில் தாங்க்ள் பதித்திருப்பதோ பல லகர பதம் !!

ஈடற்றுத் தொடரவேண்டும் தங்கள் பணி தடையின்றி நிதம் !!!

வாழ்த்துக்கள்
ராம்கி.

Venkat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Prof,
Hearty Congratulations on your 500.
As Mr.Ram said its really a great feat.
Mr.Ramki migavum arumayaaga kuruppttullar.

Besides your enormous effort in the preparation of the jewel, you add value to this forum with your valuable posts.
ragasuda

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

மனதிலே பட்டதை மறைக்காமல் உரைப்பவர்
துளியும் துவேஷமற்று திறமையைப் போற்றுவார்
ராத்திரி பகலாய் நூல் பணியாற்றுவார்
மககள் மனதில் தனியிடம் பெற்றவர்
இன்னும் பல பதிவுகள் உள்ளது அவரிடம் அனைத்தையும் பகிரவேண்டும் நம்மிடம்
- ராகவேந்திரன்
http://msvquiz.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilmsongs.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilms.blogspot.com/
http://mellisaititle.blogspot.com
madhuraman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:15 am    Post subject: Ranks and Promotions Reply with quote

Dear Mr.Ramkumar, Mr.Ramki and Mr. Venkat
I thank you all for this cordiality and encouragement.But for this family of MSVians, I would not have had an occasion to register my impressions. Also, the present activity in forum is quite encouraging with a few more joining us and our known friends revisiting and revitalizing all. The trend should continue. It would be a real boon if our friends choose to attempt focussed writing. By this I mean, a writer picks a topic and tries to look at its different facets. This will invite greater responses than by our acknowledgement postings.
I am sayimg this with greater conviction born out of my current efforts as Editor of our proposed book. Focussed writing opens a door for a panorama of views and shades of appreciation.In our present compilation several pieces could not be picked up because they were too short and do not add to specific value of writing. With difficulty some such pieces are being availed of by some careful selection of a theme so that the reader does not find anything odd. All the same , I am not against short pieces. What I prefer saying is, amongst thr short pieces if we also present more detailed ones, the site will be a reference point for all music lovers, indirectly drawing the inevitable inference that MSV has been and is a pioneer in any shade of film music. My sibcere thanks to all of you for the nice words of appreciation for my postings. Thank you all.
Warm regards Prof.K.Raman Madurai.
madhuraman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:18 am    Post subject: Re: Ranks and Promotions Reply with quote

[quote="madhuraman"]Dear Mr.Ramkumar, Mr.Ramki and Mr. Venkat
I thank you all for this cordiality and encouragement.But for this family of MSVians, I would not have had an occasion to register my impressions. Also, the present activity in forum is quite encouraging with a few more joining us and our known friends revisiting and revitalizing all. The trend should continue. It would be a real boon if our friends choose to attempt focussed writing. By this I mean, a writer picks a topic and tries to look at its different facets. This will invite greater responses than by our acknowledgement postings.
I am sayimg this with greater conviction born out of my current efforts as Editor of our proposed book. Focussed writing opens a door for a panorama of views and shades of appreciation.In our present compilation several pieces could not be picked up because they were too short and do not add to specific value of writing. With difficulty some such pieces are being availed of by some careful selection of a theme so that the reader does not find anything odd. All the same , I am not against short pieces. What I prefer saying is, amongst thr short pieces if we also present more detailed ones, the site will be a reference point for all music lovers, indirectly drawing the inevitable inference that MSV has been and is a pioneer in any shade of film music. My sincere thanks to all of you for the nice words of appreciation for my postings. Thank you all.
Warm regards Prof.K.Raman Madurai.[/quote]
madhuraman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:29 am    Post subject: Ranks and promotions Reply with quote

Dear Mr.Ragasudha,
Your posting [most probably refererring to me] has appeared just as I was filing my responses to the mesage from friends. But, certainly I can not afford to miss you, for your unquestionable cordiality and affection. By the way have you gone though the piece
"Enna illai avaridam?" -my 500th item. Let me understand how our friends find it. Thank you so much for your appreciative gesture always.
S.Balaji

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Professor , Hats off Very Happy

We will wholeheartedly support your herculian task....the book compilation .... I will complete my task given shortly.

Best regards
tvsankar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear prof ji,
Wishes for your 500th posts.
All the posts are worthy and interesting.

Expecting the same Pro ji for near future.

Niriaya Rare songs ku ellam azhaga post pannuveenga Sir.
Pl continue ur service.....

With Love,
Usha Sankar.
madhuraman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:57 am    Post subject: Ranks and Promotions Reply with quote

Dear Usha mam,
Thank you for your observations on my posting. I am just one of the multitudes of admirers of MM. It is my earnest desire that the youngewr generation does not miss to learn the genuine glories of MMs, besides being under the wrong belief that Technology is a solution to everything.Prayer and music must emanate from the soul. People should understand it or else we should make them understand. By the way we do not see your postings in our site tese days. Kindly restore your frequency of postings on any topic of your preference.
Damodaran Pachaiappan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Professor,
The pleasure and honour is mine when I felicitate you on your 500th posting. Many of your writings in this forum are like a treasure trove not only for any MSV devotee but also for anyone who is interested in tamil film history. Your analysis of the great CV Sridhar's movies impressed me so much that I felt my writing skill to be inept in even replying to them. Most of your postings demonstrate not only a great passion for Mellisai Chakravarthy but also a sense of perspective and a penchant for fact rather than fiction. Intuitively, I know that a lot of thinking goes into every one of your postings.
Please do not treat this as flattery. To be honest with you, I wanted to write in this thread as soon as I read your 500th post but if I had posted what I felt like writing, it would have appeared that I was starting a fan club inside MSV's fan club!! I have deferred my response till I could exercise some restraint!
Please accept my best wishes and I look forward to reading more of your thoughts on (in my humble opinion) the greatest film composer ever to grace this planet - the one and only MSV.
tvsankar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: Ranks and Promotions Reply with quote

[quote="madhuraman"]Dear Usha mam,
Thank you for your observations on my posting. I am just one of the multitudes of admirers of MM. It is my earnest desire that the youngewr generation does not miss to learn the genuine glories of MMs, besides being under the wrong belief that Technology is a solution to everything.Prayer and music must emanate from the soul. People should understand it or else we should make them understand. By the way we do not see your postings in our site tese days. Kindly restore your frequency of postings on any topic of your preference.
Warm regards Prof.K.Raman Madurai.[/q
uote]

Dear Profji,
Ungaloda first post la sonnen - feelings based a nalla
ezhudhareenga nu.
I am your fan of to your writings Sir.
Surely i am posting Sir.
Pl continue your service....

With Love,
Usha Sankar.
Vatsan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:28 pm    Post subject: 500 Reply with quote

Congrats Prof saab !!!!
Well done, your skillfully sculpted out writings and choice of words reveal the fact that you are more than just an admirer. Your write-ups on some of Sridhar's films reveal yet another facet of your personality, the ability and willingness to take the plunge into a work of art and soaking your soul in it. The natural panache that emanates from your writings compels one into multiple readings of the same post Smile May your sense of enjoyment, aesthetics and happiness increase through your postings. The best of lucks !!!
madhuraman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:08 pm    Post subject: Ranks and Promotions Reply with quote

Dear Mr. VATSAN,
I am just taken aback by your phraseology, trying to say things that I do not understand. As you may have noticed, I am not blessed with the kind of vocabulary that you spin off. Still, I take it an honour done to me by better persons. That this posting of yours appeared almost unexpected is baffling me all the more. Thank you for your message.
Warm regards Prof. K.Raman Madurai.
Vatsan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:09 pm    Post subject: Resp. Reply with quote

Prof Sir, overall, I meant to wish you well......with your own sense of enjoyment, appreciation getting heightened further with every post. The idea was, sometimes when you start writing about a piece of art, various facets, perspectives start seeping in, enhancing the overall experience. That was what I wished for you.
madhuraman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:15 am    Post subject: Ranks and Promotions Reply with quote

Dear Mr Vatsan
Thank you for your liberal explanation of how you perceive my write-ups. For people like me with no iota of sense about 'Ragas' or scales of any genre of music , it is too much to try to discuss about MSV. That way, I feel too small to share any perception these days. Fortunately, my age and experience guide me to silence, not permitting any undue attempts to interpret things beyond me. Yet, if people find some life in my postings , I owe it to the Almighty. A small solace is - I am in the elite company of knowledgeable admirers, perhaps as a standing example that to admire quality one need not be well informed but needs to discern good from bad. Somehow MSV has gripped my senses right from my school days. Thank you for the encouragement.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: