"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

INVITATION FOR TV AUDIENCE & INTERACTION

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: INVITATION FOR TV AUDIENCE & INTERACTION Reply with quote

Dear Members,

It is my pleasure to inform all of you that a leading Tamil Channel is looking for "MSV Fans" to be part of an audience for about 10 episodes they have planned to shoot in Chennai which will be telecast on their TV channel. I request residents of Chennai and those living in other parts of Tamil Nadu only to send in their complete details like Name, Address, Contact Tel.Nos, email address to my mail id, vaidymsv@yahoo.com within 5 days from the publication of this announcement in our site. This list will be compiled by the Core Crew and sent to this channel promoters who will in turn contact you directly either by phone or by mail and inform you of the shooting dates during which you'll be required to be present at the shooting venue in Chennai. We are looking for about 500 applicants that can consist of both male & female. The minimum requirement to be part of the audience of this show is that the participants must be a hardcore rasika of MSV. The Legend MSV himself would be part of this grand show (all episodes) and an interesting interaction with MSV is expected from this participating audience.

So kindly send in your data at the earliest so that the finalisation could be completed at the earliest. I request the members to inform all those who may not have internet access. Please note that no other communication on this programme will be entertained as of now.

Please note that this is an open invitation and the choice of inviting audience absolutely rests with this TV channel. Also note that, those who may have to come from out station, no expenses will be reimbursed. The Core Crew of MSVTIMES.COM is only facilitating this compiling / invitation process and there is absolutely no favouritism whatsoever involved here. So those who come first will be served first.

Kindly co-operate.

CHEERS
MSV IS MUSIC
VAIDY
CORE CREW - MSVTIMES.COM

VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear Mr vaithy

thank you for the info ,its excellant oppurtunity for the hardcore fans to showcase OUR GREAT'S TALENTS , with out leaving to the comperes .

Its impossible ,for all hardcore fans get the chance , and its immaterial
also , as long as the younger generations are let to know what they miss , and what we have gained .

those who get a chance (not to mention , i will be one of the contestents for the top 500 ) , pls start preparing so , all Msv's expertise is showcased and its an oppurtnity for the future generation.

in fact i was thinking of writing to CAT Tv , who needs info for info , on MAANAGARATHIL ORU MA MANITHAR ( ofcourse he is maa manithar in whole world )- I need my fellow Msvians also to send SMS
Venkat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr.Vaidy,
That was a great and glad news.
Dear Mr.Vijayakrishnan,
As you said its a very good opportunity for those who wish to meet him personally.
Recently I had this golden opportunity of meeting and able to get an autograph and also to take a photograph of him with my mobile which I have expressed my feelings and experience in the "Sangeetha Saraswathi Award for MSV" thread.
They can see in live the humbleness of this great person.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: