"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OLD GEMINI CINEMA SPL ISSUE ON MSV- PLS HELP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:04 pm    Post subject: OLD GEMINI CINEMA SPL ISSUE ON MSV- PLS HELP Reply with quote

DEAR ALL

i donot know how many of you , recollect the magazine gemini cinema

around 80 's (POKKIRAJA TIME ) -they had MSV spl , i still remember
MSV AND PS ON THE COVER .

if any ONE posses this issue pls upload the info , because , there are alot of articles about MM , the musicians of his troupe , gave their working experienceS with legend.

If any one knows film news ananthan/ msv troupe members who have given their views - any one may def have . i will also , do my search donot know whether our MM has any habbit of maintaing such things .
core members can try .

IRANDU KAIGAL NAANGANAAL ELLORUKKUM KONDATTAM
madhuraman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:45 pm    Post subject: How to register Reply with quote

Dear Mr vk ,
The issue you are referring to of GEMINI CINEMA was in the year 1982, with PS, MSV and SPB on the cover. There have been several articles on MSV including one by actor-Director K.Bagyaraj, besides narratives by most of his assistants including interesting photos of those days. I DO HAVE THIS COPY as a treasure. I have no scanner and can not upload it. If you do not mind a hard copy, I can xerox the entire piece and desparch it to your address.
Warm regards Prof.K.Raman Madurai
maduraman@rediffmail.com

Please note it is madu and not madhu; the mail with wrong spelling may bounce back and hence this pointer.
Vatsan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:07 pm    Post subject: Mail Reply with quote

Prof Raman Sir,
Please Email that to me as well. sriramlak@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear prof

thanks fr the info . i would really love that to be uploaded in this forum .

so all of us benefit reading the same .

however , if not possible , pls send the same to me , i will scan the same , and send to Ram or any one , who can upload

are you coming for the programme . then we can meet early , and get the xerox done . i would prefer to have, the cover color xeroxed .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: