"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fantastic 400 by Professor Raman

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
S.Balaji

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: Fantastic 400 by Professor Raman Reply with quote

Sir, the way you have chosen the 400th post shows the meticulous planning on honouring the great CVS shows the kind of respect and admiration for a true legend . Each post is a rich learning experience for us . Prof. is an invaluable asset to the site, the contributions being immense especially the CVS movie series. Great to have such knowledgeable men amongst us who can share about the magnificent 60s, the best ever period of Indian cinema . You have been feasting us with some fascinating information on the songs of MSV, the greats who ruled the cinema industry , their vision , the art of movie making etc. I wish this website becomes a treasure hunt for those who seek to have info. on the past. With men like Professor, we are bound to reach greater heights and milestones.

Dear Administrators, its time to move forward on the book on MSV's creations with our Prof. to take the lead from the front.
Ram

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Professor..

What a fantastic way to finish 4 centuries!

Your writings are "Assets" for all of us here.. As Balaji said - your descriptions of CVS Movies, to the level of the cinematography - its a wealth of info...

Please provide this continuous support and guide us always!

Regards

ragasuda

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: 400 by Professor Reply with quote

Dear Professor,
Engal Nenjirukkum varai ninaivirukkum CVS avargalai patriya thangal kurippugalai paarthukondirundhu thirumbinal thangal nanooraiyum partthom. Fantastic. Naangal Naalu latchma ezhudhinalum indha nanoorai nerunga mudiyadhu. Enge neeyo naanum ange unnodu endru naam anaivarum MSVyidam padugirom. Adharku muzhu mudhal thalaivar neengal thaan.
Raghavendran.
http://msvquiz.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilmsongs.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilms.blogspot.com/
http://mellisaititle.blogspot.com
Venkat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Professor,
Congratulations. That was a splendid 400. All your posts were very informative.
I am very glad to post my 200th post in congratulating you on your fabulous 400.
Wish to see many such posts.

Great Going...
madhuraman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:57 am    Post subject: Ranks and Promotions Reply with quote

[color=red][/color]
Dear Mr.Balaji, Mr.Ram, Mr.Ragasuda and Mr.Venkat,

I thank you all for the sentiments and appreciative expressions, encouraging me to write further. As such such friendly gestures rejuvenate our efforts to write better. Hope to be of some help in recalling the grandeurs of TF in general and that of MSV in particular.
Warm regards Prof.K.Raman Madurai.
msvramki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Professor,

CONGRATULATIONS on your 400 mark !

Your indepth analysis of creations of MSV is something enjoyable for ever ( who cares about Raagas in MSV's songs ! The BHAAVA that is conveyed so beautifully in his songs is something unmatchable.)

I would say, in a way, your lack of knowledge of Music internals (Raaga, Thaala, etc ) is the one that brings out a totally different dimensions of MSV's creations in your analysis !

Keep the pace up and bringout a lot of 'knowledge' about His songs !!

All the best
Ramki
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:14 am    Post subject: LEADER OF A CLASS Reply with quote

Dear Prof. Raman,

You are a leader of a real class with your impeccable writings. People like me have learnt a lot from all your writings. Yous posts have always been packed with a lot of info which people like me came to know of it only after reading thro' them. The amount of information you have been pouring is something that makes our site a special one that is packed with the real GOODIES OF OUR LEGEND. Thank you for letrally taking us on a nostalgic trip about golden movies of yester years and sharing all your thoughts with us. YOU HAVE BEEN A GREAT STRENGTH for msvtimes.com. On behalf of all of us, I wish you many more centuries!!! Thanks a ton for being so supportive.

RAMAN SCINTILLATES INDEED!!!
CHEERS
MSV IS MUSIC
VAIDY

madhuraman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:38 pm    Post subject: Ranks and Promotions Reply with quote

[color=blue]Dear Mr.Ramki and Mr.Vaidy,
Thanks a lot for your encouragement, though my write-ups are mere observations and responses , not backed by sound knowledge of raagas and their variants. I profusely thank you both for your words of encouragement.
Warm regards Prof.K.Raman Madurai.[color=blue][/color][/color]
Damodaran Pachaiappan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Professor,
Hearty congratulations to you on your fourth century dominated mostly by boundaries and sixes. In agreemment with Vaidy sir and Ramki sir, I must say that I have learnt a lot about our Legend by reading your posts. May your knowledge of Mellisai Maamannar be like Amudhasurabhi.What more can I ask?!
With regards,
Damodaran Pachaiappan
madhuraman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:58 am    Post subject: Ranks and Promotions Reply with quote

Dear Dr,
It is nice of you to rate me so high, though I am not of any serious value. What I remember, I try recalling. Hope you have finished seeing the CD/ DVD ON VENNIRA AADAI. I am looking forward to your postings to my observations on the movie. Kindly see our movies section and the thread on TF history where Director Sridhar has been analysed from different perceptions. Thank you in anticipation.

Warm regards Prof.K.Raman Madurai.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: