"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SANTHOME MAHAN BACK IN SANTHOME!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:42 am    Post subject: SANTHOME MAHAN BACK IN SANTHOME!!! Reply with quote

Dear MSVians,

Yes! Santhome Mahan- MSV (affectionately addressed by Late Pandit Vishweshwaran) is back in his all new beautiful house in Santhome just constructed. Last night was an official yet an informal gathering of all close to MSV and the Core Crew of MSVTIMES.COM was there with him and spent a memorable evening with him. The house really looks beautiful with all the daughters of MSV putting all their imaginations together in making it look a "Rendezvous of Melodies". Hats off to them. The house has been named as "Narayani Illam & Vishwa Keerthi".

May all MSVians around the globe take this opportunity to Wish the entire clan of the Living Legend Shri.Shri. MSV, Long Long Years of Happiness, Prosperity, Health, Wealth and more & more of Melodies for all of us.

LONG LIVE THE LEGEND MSV!!!

CHEERS
MSV IS MUSIC
VAIDY

ragasuda

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:37 am    Post subject: Santhome Mahan Reply with quote

Dear Vaidy,
Great news. Santhome Petra Inbam Peruga Ivvaiyagam! Yamarindha idangalile Santhome Matrum Annai Illam ivai seidha baakkiyam ellorukkum kidaikka vendum. We really are happy and wish the almighty to pour all his blessings on the young couple Mrs. & Mr. MSV - Pudhu veedu vandha neram ponnaana neram (courtesy msv himself).
Raghavendran.
http://msvquiz.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilmsongs.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilms.blogspot.com/
http://mellisaititle.blogspot.com
S.Balaji

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Almighty should give a long and healthy life to the Master and his family and also wish to see the same old MSV, the ever cheerful personality Very Happy
madhuraman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:07 pm    Post subject: Announcements Reply with quote

Dear Mr.Vaudy,

Glad to know that the Grand Santhome star is back to his HOME. In fact, it was KaNNadasan, who years back had advised MSV to get back to his old house. Also Kaviarasu had said that all your glories would be back to you. We take it as prophetic and pray Goddess Meenakshi that MSV gets to play another brilliant innings from that blessed santhome. Please convey our warm regards to all members of MSV family besides to all core crew of our website.
My personal request to you: having made a beginning with a good news, please stay on the site posting your views as in the past and give us the pleasure of reading your religious reverence to Mahaan MSV.

Warm regards Prof.K.Raman Madurai.
sriramp

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am extremely happy that MSV is back to Santhome, ever since I read an article in The Hindu that MSV was in an (spacious) sea side apartment in thiruvamyur, I had few sleepless nights. Musicians generally live longer and I expect a music genious like MSV to live 100 years in his Santhome home.

Thanks for sharing this news, please upload some images so that when I go to Chennai next time I will recognize.
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: Thank you all! Reply with quote

Dear Prof. Raman & Sriram,

Thank you all for your messages. I shall convey all your good wishes once our MSV returns from Malaysia next weekend. Prof. Raman, I'll definitely get back to my form soon and please continue to guide us. I'll also upload some images of the Legend's new "home melodious home" soon.

CHEERS
MSV IS MUSIC
VAIDY

madhuraman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:46 am    Post subject: How to Register. Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Vaidy,
Extremely happy to learn of your assurance to get back to the site in full gear. Longing to see what you have to say.
Warm regards. K.Raman Madurai.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: