"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Poetic Nightmare : Play - Part II

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Srinivass NV

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: A Poetic Nightmare : Play - Part II Reply with quote

MSV : (TKR -ன் காதில் ரகசியமாய்...... ) அண்ேண!.....ெமாதல்ல ட்டியுைன ெசால்லி ெதாைலச்சிடலாம்!........ேபாறாத ேவைள! (வாத்திய குழுவினைர பார்க்கிறார்!...)ெரடியா? (பின்னர் புதுக்கவிஞரிடம்...) டியுன் ெசால்ேறன்........ேகட்டுட்டு எழுதுங்க!

தான னானா தானன னா.......
தான னானா தா^னன னா.......
தான னாேன! தன^னா னாேன.......
தான னாேன! தானா ேன!.........

PK :ெமட்டு மிக்க அருைம!...ெவட்டு ெவட்டி விடலாம்!

MSV : (சற்ேற குழம்பியவராக) மீட்டர்ல ேமட்டர் ஒக்காரேவ இல்ைலேய!........

TKR : அய்ேயா விசு!...ெமட்டு ெராம்ப நல்லா இருக்குன்னு ெசால்றாரு!

PK : நான் பாடைல ெசால்லலாமா?

( எல்ேலாரும் ஆேமாதிக்க....... புதுக்கவிஞர் ெதாண்ைடைய ெசருமிக் ெகாள்கிறார் )

PK : ஒரு சக்கர நாற்காலி ெகாடுப்பீர்களா?........

TKR : புரியைலங்கேள!........

PK : நான் எப்ேபாதுேம பாத்திரத்தின் உள்ேள ெசன்று தான் பாடல் எழுதுேவன்........

MSV : (ெபருமூச்சு விட்டபடி - TKR-டம் ) அண்ேண!.....ெபாழச்ேசாம்!........ நல்ல ேவைள... இது டான்ஸு பாட்டு இல்ல! (ைடரக்டைர பரிதாபமாக பார்க்கிறார்)

Director : அேரஞ்ஜ் பண்ணிடேறன்.........

( சில நிமிடங்களில் வீல் ேசர் ெகாண்டு வரப்படுகிறது….. புதுக்கவிஞர் அதில் அமர்ந்தபடி சற்று ேநரம் ேயாசிக்கிறார்......... பின்னர் திடீெரன்று )

TKR : (ஆவலாய்......)ெசால்லுங்க......ெசால்லுங்க......

(புதுக்கவிஞர் கண்கைள மூடிக்ெகாள்கிறார்.......பின்னர் ெசால்ல ஆரம்பிக்கிறார்.........)

காலுைடந்த காலத்திேல!
வீலுடன் ேசர் ேகாலத்திேல!
குச்சி ேதடி..... அைலயும் ேவைள!
ெமச்சி வந்த மச்சினிேய!

(ெசால்லி முடித்ததும் கண்கைள திறக்க....... அங்ேக ஒேர ஒரு ஆசாமி தவிர, மற்றவெரல்லாம் பறந்து விட்டிருந்தனர்..........அந்த ரசிகைரப் பார்த்து புளகாங்கிதம் அைடந்த புதுக்கவிஞர்.......)

PK : என் பாடைல இவ்வளவு ரசித்த........

அந்த நபர் : என்னய உட்டுருய்யா ேயாவ்!.......ெகாஞ்சம் எந்திரிச்சன்னா என் வீல் ேசைர எடுத்துகினு ஓடிருேவன்!..........

<<திைர >>

NB : I wish I do not sound to target any one in particular… My sincere intention is to highlight the patethic state of Poetic Cinema; We have Lyric Writers here, who talk Prose as Poetry… but when it comes to writing Songs, the outcome is often meaningless or sub-standard to crest bottom levels.

Again, my sincere intentions are not to hurt anyone personally… I apologize if it would have,… even accidentally…

I apologize to my beloved Genius Volume-I, TKR & the other Great Legend KVM, for my compulsion of using their great nomenclature for this play.

Now… get ready to navigate with me in my next Script into the age wherein, our great Legendary Kannadasan walks through the corridors of the present-day Kollywood, having cruelly swapped by God to this era.

vaidymsv

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: HILARIOUS & THOUGHT PROVOKING!!! Reply with quote

Dear NVS,

Absolutely hilarious & thought provoking. Your sattire was really timely as not only did we laugh our guts out after reading your post but, we could feel the deep rooted agony at how the present day's Kavignars who have stooped to lowest levels of writing & MDs stooping lower than the Kavignars in scoring, if you would permit me to use the word "Meesic" (errrrrrr...music!!!). God knows what is in store for us???

Cheers
vaidy
irenehastings

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ENJOYED IT VERY MUCH.

GOOD IMAGINATION.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: