"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GODLY EXPERIENCE!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: GODLY EXPERIENCE!!!! Reply with quote

Dear Members,

Yesterday turned to be the most memorable day of my life!!!! I had arranged for a meeting of the members from our elite club at my residence at 530 pm. Since Dec 25th happened to be my B'day, I went to our Legend's house and took His Blessings. MSV Blessed me and said, "Vaidy naan unakku oru Pirandha Naal Parisu vaithirukken". At once I could feel my BP & Sugar levels shooting up in excitement!!! He went inside & brought me the copy of the latest Christian Devotional CD and gifted it to me. I thanked him and asked for another gift, to which he said enna vendum unakku?? I told him you have to grace the meeting scheduled at my residence. He immediately agreed and also ensured that it was a closely guarded secret till the moment he landed at my resiedence!!! As a matter of fact no one knew that I was going to bring MSV to my residence!!! (Ramki & Sabesan knew as they had to arrange a videographer!!!)

Every one assembled at sharp 530 and I took a casual break and left my house under the guise of picking up yet another friend of mine. I went to MSV's house came back to my residence and landed with the most cherised personality of my life, the Greatest Musical Phenomenon of this Universe Shri. MSV!!! Every one couldn't control their emotions and were pleasantly shocked and were awe struck!!! Got you members!!!!!

We settled down around MSV and were chatting with him for almost 2 hours. We discussed, questioned, sang, played and what not!!!! It was a great evening for all of us assembled there and what else could I call this other than GODLY EXPERIENCE!!!!!!

I wish to thank Sabesan, Ramki, RVS Mani, Sriram Lakshman, Soundarajan, Sundaravadhanam, SRS, Sampath, Ravichandran, Jayaraman who had all turned up and made my evening more memorable than ever. Thank you all for your presence that electrified the already charged atmosphere. The ones that missed out on the fun were Prof.Maduraman, Venky, Ram, NVS, Salem Ganesan.... Hope you visualised the happenings from my writings here.

MOST MEMORABLE DAY OF MY LIFE THAT I WOULD CHERISH NOT ONLY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, BUT FOR THE NEXT 7 GENMAS!!!!

I wish to thank my Musical God Shri. MSV for having gifted me many great moments, but the one yesterday was so special - A Real Birthday gift that I was longing for all these years. Thank you my Dearest MSV for making my dream come true.

CHEERS
MSV IS MUSIC
VAIDY

tvvraghavan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Blessed Vaidhy !!! Reply with quote

Dear Vaidhy uncle,
You are indeed Blessed to be Blessed by the Legend on your Birthday whom we comprehend as the Musical God !!! This is really the Greatest Quality of this Legend to grace such occasions that makes Him different from the others !!!

I really feel bad to have missed such a rare occasion...Ofcourse, it was so nice of u to have called and made me experience the joy if I had attended personally..

May the Almighty Bless you with much more such occasions !!!

MSV Rules !!!
Venkat
Ram

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vaidy,

Great to know about the occasion.... Yes, definitely I missed it.

(Though belated) Many more happy returns of the day !!! Very Happy
madhuraman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:21 am    Post subject: How to Register? Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Vaidy,
Many happy returns of the day belated though in my response. Originally I was visualising the occasion as to how you played it cool while availing of the servicesof Mr.Sabesan and Mr.Ramki and how MSV would have walked into your house with his well embellished dhoti liberallly caressing the floor of your house , with his typical honour to every one raising his folded hands well above the upper extremity of his person with that always fresh smiles and so on. Despite your familiarity with him how reveredly you would have received and conducted him to every place in your house was another due imagination that ran within me. These natural turn of events within me literally denied me the pleasure of my first duty to extend my warm wishes to you.Hence the delay. Undoubtedly you have been blessed in the true sense of the term. May this "new" year usher in all the prosperity and happiness that you desire. May GOD bless you and your family amply. Congrats.
With warm regards Prof.K.Raman Navi Mumbai
raghavan vasudevan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: MSV visit Reply with quote

Dear Vaidy,

You are lucky to be blessed on your birthday bya music genius. Very rarely one gets such golden opportunity that too on one"s birthday.

For persons like me who are away from chennai and who is dreaming to meet MSV , I wonder whether I would get such a chance like you. Looks difficult. But I will try to make it a point to meet the giant of Music one day and for this I need help from persons like you.

A die hard fan of MSV.
Ram

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Anniversary celebrations of MSVTimes.com should provide a great opportunity for all our MSVClub members to meet our master. Am waiting for more updates from the Core Crew in Chennai.
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: WISH YOU ALL A GREAT NEW YEAR AHEAD!!! Reply with quote

Dear Venky, Prof. Raman, Raghavan & Ram,

Yes, indeed it was probably the most memorable B'day I have ever celebrated in my life. We are all so lucky to be around him and He is such a great person, it is very hard to believe at times as to how down to earth He is!!!! It was a great moment for all of us assembled at my residence for, The EMPERROR spent & shared some nostalgic moments of his life, which we shall never forget. Truely a Legend in a Class of His own!!! MSV Moments - Ultimate Moments of Life!!!

The Core Crew is currently working out the details of organising the Anniversary of MSVTIMES.COM and very soon we shall have some info uploaded. Please keep watching for those golden Moments. Also, Mr. Raghavan, You can definitely meet the legend when you are in Madras.

I WISH EVERY ONE IN OUR MSV FRATERNITY A GREAT NEW YEAR AHEAD WITH "MIXED FORTUNES" AND NOT "REMIXED FORTUNES" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
MAY THIS NEW YEAR USHER IN ALL THE GOODIES THAT LIFE HAS TO OFFER!!! KEEP LISTENING TO OUR MASTER'S CREATIONS AND THERE CAN BE NO BETTER FORTUNE THAN THIS!!!

CHEERS
MSV IS MUSIC
VAIDY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: