"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MSVTIMES is a ONEYEAR old child on 6th Dec.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
msvramki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: MSVTIMES is a ONEYEAR old child on 6th Dec. Reply with quote

அன்புள்ள எம் எஸ் வி ' யர்களே,

வரும் டிசம்பர் 6 ஆம் தேதி நம் "எம் எஸ் வி டைம்ஸ்" ன் வயது - ஒன்று - ஆகிறது.

ஆச்சரியமாக இருக்கிறதா ? ஆம்.

விளையாட்டுப்போல் (ஆனால் மிகவும் சிரத்தையுடன்) ஆரம்பிக்கப்ப்ட்ட் இந்த இணையதளம், இன்று, உங்கள் எல்லோருடைய ஆத்மார்த்த எழுத்துக்களால் வண்ணமலர் பூங்காவாகப் பூத்துக்குலுங்குகிறது !!

குழந்தையுள்ளம் கொண்ட (மெல்லிசை மன்னர்) விஸ்வநாதனின் இசை விஸ்வரூபங்களை பளிங்கென பளிச்சிடச்செய்யும் தளமாகப்
பரிமளிக்கிறது.

காரணம், நம் அனைவரது ஏகமனதான குறிக்கோள் -

"நம் வாழ்க்கையின் எல்லாக்கட்டங்களிலும் நம் உணர்வுகளுடன் ஒன்றறக் கலந்து இருந்த, இருக்கும், இருக்கப்போகும் நம் மாஸ்டரின் இசை பரிமாணங்களை யாரும் எட்டமுடியாத சாதனைகளை உலகுக்கு, வரும்சந்ததியினருக்குத் தெரியவைப்பது"

இது போன்ற முழுக்க முழுக்க ஆக்கப்பூர்வமான
இணயதளம் வேறு ஏதேனும் உண்டா என்பது சந்தேகமே !

நம் இசைப்பேரறிஞரின் ஆசியாலும், உங்கள் அனைவரது அரவணைப்பாலும் இத்தளம் மேன்மேலும் வளரும் என்பதில் எள்ளளவும் சந்தேகமில்லை !

இந்த முதலாம் ஆண்டுவிழாவை சிறப்பாக கொண்டாடவேண்டும் என்று ஆசை. நம் தள் நண்பர்கள் வைத்தி, சம்பத், சபேசன், ரவிச்சந்திரன், புரொ. ராமன், ஜெயராமன் (TCS), SRS, ராம், ஸ்ரீதர், வரதன், ஜெயராமன் இவர்களுடன் இதுபற்றிப்பேசி வருகிறோம்.

இதுபற்றி உங்கள் எண்ணங்களையும் உடன் பகிர்ந்துகொள்ளுமாறு வேண்டுகிறோம். நாட்கள் சிலவே இருக்கின்றன !

இதுபோன்ற நிகழ்ச்சி நடத்த உங்கள் எண்ணங்களுடன் உதவிகளும் நிச்சயமாகத் தேவை - by way of arranging sponsorships/ contributions
(favouring "msvtimes.com" ) . Pl come forward.

TOGETHER LET US ALL MAKE THE EVENT A GREAT SUCCESS !!

நன்றி.

அன்புடன்
ராம்கி.
S.Balaji

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Ramky,

Congrats heartily. Very Happy

I would call it as BAGEERADHA PRAYATANAM . I know how much of herculian efforts have been put in by the core team to create this treasure for us fans ! Really a memorable moment . God willing, the website should reach more glorious heights.
Nice to hear about the event to be organised. You know that I am also not based in Chennai but will do my best to contribute in whatever way possible.

LONG LIVE MSV AND HIS EVERLASTING MELODY
madhuraman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Site Updates........ First year of the grand child Reply with quote

[size=18][color=green]Dear Mr Ramki and all other members of the core crew

Quite pleasantly, a year has rolled by in happy pursuit of all the reminescences of MSV the music composer par excellence. Naturally jubilation is proudly ours since everyone of our members has been a source of inspiration and sharing of nostalgia of a rich order.
Under the circumstances, it should be our effort to upkeep the grandeur of the memorable contributions of MSV, by liberally contributing towards organizing expenses.
As a genuine reward to all MSVians, an evening with the master may be arranged in a very informal way so that any member may chat with the legend and get to know his personal responses to our questions or doubts. It would be also a pleasurable for MSV and his people to have a first hand feel of the profile of fans who sustain value over decades.
Being the very first celebration, it may not be easy to pump in large scale money. Whatever the type of arrangement, focus should be on MSV and our duly acknowledging his merits as a composer. What exactly can be done should be based on the time and resources at the disposal of the organizers.
December being the music festival season, problem for venue may have to be kept in mind. My humble suggestion would be to first invite contribution by repeated appeals and "pop ups" in our site and plan some goodprograame by early January or so, allowing good time to plan and perform.
I request everyone to come out with contributions- mental and material befitting the occasion.
Warm regards Prof.K.Raman Navi Mumbai. [/size][/color]
madhuraman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:35 am    Post subject: Site Updates........ First year of the grand child Reply with quote

[size=18][/size][color=red][/color]

Dear Friends,
With the advent of the announcement from Mr. Ramki on Nov.13 Forenoon,about the Celebration forTHE FIRST YEAR COMPLETION BY MSV Times.com, there has not been any posting till now [6.25 am 16-11-07]. It is quite surprising that a week after Deepaavali, still our friends are busy elsewhere. May we take it that all are seriously engaged in the preparatory exercises of celebrating the completion of 1 useful year of the website and its contribution to rasikas over the globe? Kindly restore our usual brisk participation, even if you are busy organizing something.
The lull is certainly not enjoyable.
Warm regards. Prof.K.Raman Navi Mumbai.
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: COLLECTIVE EFFORT REQUIRED Reply with quote

Dear Prof. Raman & Members,

The lull is definitely not enjoyable for every one at MSVTIMES.COM. When Ramki posted an open invitation for many to participate in the anniversary celebration work out, to our utter displeasure no one except the usual 6-8 people participated. The need of the hour is definitely a certain amount that ought to be generated and the saddest reality is many not only abstained but never even gave us a call. The core crew is absolutely disappointed with the attitude (I think for MSV's sake a couple of hours could have been spared to attend the meeting that too on a sunday Sad ) of the absentees (not the ones away from Madras). I do not know how many of you all know the difficulties we went through to launch this site and at a time when a genuine call is given, we need like minded people to answer them. With no one really turning up, all our efforts would only go awry. As of now I don't see any hope for a big celebration. Hence as one member suggested we may probably shelve the celebration idea and donate whatever money that gets generated (if at all) to MSV and be happy with that.

AM IN NO MOOD TO SAY CHEERS

VAIDY

S.Balaji

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vaidy,

Pls dont feel bad or let down. We all understand your concern . I think a majority of hubbers are not based in Chennai & besides they must have been off for Diwali holidays and must be just getting back to office mood.
I am also based far away from Chennai but I will try my best to participate . MSV is our musical God & there can be no second thoughts on this.
I suggest if you can have a rough plan on how the event will be organised and contribution , we all will do our best.
Ram

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: Cheers !!! Reply with quote

I completely agree with Balaji, while understanding the concerns of our other Club Members!

Come what may, let us keep marching with our Mission.... I re-quote our Mission, yet again:

"MSV Times", a tribute to the Legend, aims to provide complete source of information on MSV and a deep insight to his Immortal Music, to all his fans across the globe."

We built this website with absolutely "No Expectation" what-so ever...

Our Master's Divine Music to this World is TRUE... "MSV Club's" love towards Master is TRUE... The Mission we have taken up is TRUE... So there is no room for any one to get upset or any regret!

We are all loving our Master in whatever small way we can... So let us respect other's priorities and constraints!!!

Let us give some time for Diwali sweets to get digested, before starting next round, in our next year!!!

If anyone needs a change of mood, please listen to "Anubhavi Raja Anubhavi"..... MSV Isaiyai "Anubhavi Raja Anubhavi"!

Let us proceed our Marching with our Mission !!!

Cheers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

msvramki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Friends,

Ram, the moderator of the site has made the point very clear ! Our Mission of MSVTIMES is loud and clear and well understood by all
members of the club who are emotionally attached to MSV and MSV's mustical wonders.

Prof. Raman and Balaji have been sponstaneous in expressing their happiness about the event.

Vaidy's agony is also understandble since myself and Vaidy were the ones to recieve the 'reactions' of many VVVIPs in the city when we had gone to meet them for help during our Site Launch.

And therefore, as we had launched the site in a simple way, but in a unique manner , this anniversary too will go through in its own distinct way !

The actual programme is yet to be frozen as the date, as of now. It should happen sometime in Dec during a week end, depending upon availability a reasonable hall (pl remember it is 'December Season' !) and convenience of the guests.

Sri MSV has given his concurrence to this event ( you all know, he is extremely accommodative to us always !) and we are looking for a VIP who will share the stage with MSV.

Tentative options we are discussing are :

1.Call Ms Aruna Sairam who is a legend in Hindustani and Carnatic music. She will discuss / analyse songs of her choice with MSV and MSV
will inturn share his experiences while composing them. He may even get inspired by probably a song that could be rendedred by Ms Aruna Sairam and he may spontaneously comeout with a new melody, probably. Ms ArunaSairam has indicated her interest in this. Incidentally she is a great fan of our Master. She is out of country and is expected to return anytime now.

2. Or Vani Jeyaram, doing a similar job as above.

3. Planning to interlude a Flute rendering of MSV's songs by a Differently abled person, whom our Sabesan met sometime back and got impressed.

4. Also call a few musicians who worked with MSV and share their expereicne working with the Legend.

5. We could plan for a Q & A session from audience to MSV.

6. Have some surprise items to the joy of our MSV' Club Team, which we are yet to plan.

We have to honour our Guru Sri MSV in a proper way for all the 'services' he has done to our inner-selves all these years and for the rest of our life.

We should also honour the VIP and fellow musicians iappropriately.

Hall Charges, Arrangements, etc etc which all of you can very well guess.

And all these should happen amidst our own official and domestic responsibilities.

Therefore our request to you once again is : ' Pl be part of the celebration more for your satisfaction'.

With very warm regards to you all

RAMKI
irenehastings

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baskar CS wrote:
msvtimes .com and its crew has surely a role to play when it comes to honouring stalwarts

Sridhar, KSG, TMS , PS and others

sridhar is not well for long time and it will befitting for us to host a prog for which i am sure master will be glad to be a part of it

ram ,sabesan ramki please do think of this and we can have it on the dec 6 2007 celebrating the first birthday

baskar

madhuraman wrote:
Dear Mr. Bhaskar,
Your suggestion of honouring stalwarts, CVS, KSG, TMS, PS as well as LR E must receive serious attention of MSV Times.com, for it will be a logical off shoot for any remembrance of TF doyens.

Baskar CS wrote:
we should include P.B.S and A.L.RAGHAVAN , too i feel like

P. Sankar wrote:
That should be the occasion for the forum to even recognise and award the musicians who have performed in the music of MSV. They had been with our Master through out and contributed in a great way. Even the great musicians who are not availble now with us also needs recognition on that day.
P. Sankar.

msvramki wrote:
Unless you all MSVyans take some personal initiatives to plan how we could make this happen, our wish will never see the light of the day !!

We should ALL meet and plan. Now the meeting happen only with two or three yielding no results.

If one of you can take the lead and call a meeting quickly it will be wonderful. So friends, pl act fast.
So who is the volunteer ? Who are the organising team members ?

S.Balaji wrote:
Very good idea Mr. Baskar. Our crew members have already honoured the great instrumentalists who were part of the Master .
Honouring the singers also is a nice thought ..... They will be the happiest receiving memento from Mellisai Mannar....

irenehastings wrote:
Baskar CS & P.Shanker

Giving suggestions is very very easy one.

But it is very difficult to make it true.

Mr. Ramki sir already challenged to form a commitee of volunteers, and to continue further steps.

Any improvements...?.

Baskar CS wrote:
dear irene

i know it is easy to advise but the idea has a small background

almost all the stalwarts are healthy except for sridhar who has been ailing and they are free now after their achievements and i am sure fixing up a prog like this may not be that difficult

it is just not a passing idea and it has a deep root in my heart

a recognition willonly make them more healthy and if live long bit long because of this what more we want.

EVERYTHING IS OK..... (just to talk, for time pass)

BUT I WANT TO KNOW 'WHERE ARE THEY NOW', the 'IDEA GIVERS'...???.

(except one or two)
Damodaran Pachaiappan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello fellow MSVians,

I will be absolutley proud to be part of any event that celebrates our Legend and his website. I can understand the anguish of the organizers. Whilst it is my desire to be present at the event, it is not possible as my next annual leave is not till march 08. But I will be very happy to help in any way I can. Please forgive me for saying this ( I am afraid that it might come across as an affront to the organisers). But I will say anyway.I have kept aside a sum of money for this occasion. I hope this might help in a small way towards organising the function. Perhaps I will communicate via personal e-mail to either Mr.Vaidy or Mr.Ramki.

with best wishes and regards
Daran Pachaiappan
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: THANK YOU ALL Reply with quote

Dear Members,

Venkat & I had a long chat last night and I felt my angusih was probably expreseed in quite a blunt way so to say. No hurt was intended at any one but our experience was so bitter with the film industry (yes, it's the same industry that made tons & tons of money selling our Master's music that looked totally the other way when approached for help Sad Sad Sad ) that we finally decided to call Shri. Cho and what happened later was history. As a person who's been a MSV terrorist from my childhood days, I only pray that we should have yet another memorable event. I have absolute confidence in all of you and especially after reading Dr. Damo's post I am sure many will come and participate and make this a run away success. I also must mention here that many who promised a lot of things are yet to come out with their help. The Core crew also wants to make it very clear that this is not a money generating mission as I am deeply worried that certian vested interests might make it appear this way. I hope the message is loud and clear and I call upon all MSV rasikas to come in large numbers (we can also have another meeting again and ensure that everyone participates in that) and make it another life time event for all of us.

LONG LIVE MY MASTER CREATOR!!!

YES, TODAY I AM IN A GREAT MOOD TO SAY " Smile Smile Smile CHEERS Smile Smile Smile

VAIDY

madhuraman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Site Updates........ First year of the grand child Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Vaidy,
Please take things as they come. Your agonizing experience does not [rather should not] suggest the prospect of MSV fans repeating the callous attitudes as revealed by the beneficiaries of filmdom. You know too well that all our members are spontaneous admirers without having to oblige any one except their conscience. To see a man of your CHEERS to express agony does not augur well for the effort that the core cew is in. In fact as you have frequently opined how are we friends but for MSV. Any public endeavour witnesses pace lapse. May be it has happened at this juncture. So what? Things will take the right course if and when some solid ideas emerge. I am sure we have the blessings of Kannan and Kannadasan -as the whole exercise is for MSV. Let us hope for the best because our efforts are honestly selfless. Come on CHEER UP Mr.Vaidy. Just relax and post your appeals. I trust all our friends would echo our sentiments by action. Time will set the pace.
Warm regards Prof.K.Raman Navi Mumbai.
msvramki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

T H A N K Y O U V E R Y M U C H , Dr. DAMAODARAN !

You gesture certainly gives us a lot of confidence in conduct of the
event in the best way possible !!

With warm regards
RAMKI

Baskar CS

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear all

i personally feel sorry for attending the meeting inspite of being in mylapore due to health reasons

however i apologise to all the members
Baskar CS

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kindly read the post FOR NOT ATTENDING
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: