"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vaidymsv crossing '300'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saradhaa_sn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Vaidymsv crossing '300' Reply with quote

Dear Vaidymsv.....

நீங்கள் வெற்றிகரமாக முன்னூறு பதிவுகளைத்தாண்டி வெற்றி நடை போடுவது கண்டு மிகவும் மகிழ்ச்சி. மெல்லிசை மன்னரின் பாடல் மற்றும் இசையைப் பற்றி அலசுவதல்லாமல், அவற்றோடு மிக முக்கியமாக மெல்லிசை மன்னரின் அருகில் இருந்து அவரது இசையைப்பற்றி அவரிடமே பல்வேறு விவரங்களைக்கேட்டு அறிந்து அவற்றை எங்களோடு பகிர்ந்து கொள்ளும் அந்த ஒரு மகத்தான தருணங்கள் வேறு யாராலும் தர முடியாத ஒன்று.

அப்படிப்பட்ட இனிதான தருணங்களை நீங்கள் விவரிக்கும் பாங்கு, ஏதோ நாங்களே உங்களுடன் சேர்ந்து அவர் எதிரில் அமர்ந்து அந்த இனிமையான நினைவுகளை பகிர்ந்து கொள்வது போல இருக்கும். அவ்வளவு விவரமாகவும் சுவையாகவும் அந்த சந்திப்புகளைப்பற்றி விவரிப்பீர்கள். உண்மையில் பாக்கியம் பெற்றவர்கள் நீங்கள்.

இது போல மென்மேலும் பல்வேறு சுவையான விஷயங்களை நீங்கள் தரவும், அதை நாங்கள் படித்து ரசிக்கவும் இன்னும் பலநூறு பதிவுகளைத் தர வாழ்த்துக்கள்.

அன்புடன் சாரூ....
msvramki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

முச்சதங்களைத் தாண்டி வெற்றி நடைபோடும் நண்பர் வைத்திக்கு
இதயங்கனிந்த வாழ்த்துக்கள்.

ராம்கி.

vaidymsv

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: CREDIT GOES TO MSV Reply with quote

Dear Sharadha & Ramki,

Thank you for your encouragement. If at all any one deserved a bigger thanks, then it ought to be none other than our Legend MSV for, through his music only all of us got integrated and started exchanging views about his immortal music. This afternoon I got a call from him to collect the invitations for Kannadasan Vizha slated on the 13th Oct 2007. In fact I was supposed to meet him yesterday at the recording theatre to collect it but couldn't go. His call this afternoon was to find out whether I could collect those invites or he could come over to my house to hand over the same!!!!!!!. I dropped all my work then & there itself and went to his house to collect the invites.

I wish to take this opportunnity to invite all of you to come & grace the occasion on 13/10/2007 at the Chettinadu Auditorium. We could have a chat with our Legend that time and exchange pleasantaries with him. Those who could come, please drop in.

CHEERS
MSV IS MUSIC
VAIDY

madhuraman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Ranks and Promotions Reply with quote

Dear Mr .Vaidy,
My sincere appreciation on your triple ton, notwithstanding your tremendous pressure of work. All my eforts over the phone to get across to you in the last 20 days [daily except Sundays] have just been efforts. As Saradaa mam has opined, you are the most blessed amongst all of us by virtue of your proximity to the legend. But, to liberally share those blessed moments with others in the forum is another dimension that is eloquent of your Altruism. These days altruists are seen more in fictions than in real life. That you are an altruist available to this forum is a blessing for most of us who otherwise have no opportunity whatsoever to know of MM's present endeavour. You richly deserve our compliments for all your efforts.I pray Goddess Meenakshi to shower Her choicest blessings for the Kannadasan vizha to be on
13-10-07. Also, our warm regards to you for all your efforts to keep us informed of the happenings around.
Warm regards Prof.K.Raman Navi Mumbai.
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:29 am    Post subject: YOUR BLESSINGS PROF Reply with quote

Dear Prof. Raman,

Thank you for your Blessings. I consider my association with our Legend as the Greatest Blessing ever showered upon me by Goddess Saraswathi. I must thank each one of you for keeping this site so active with all your writings and experiences. I wish to reiterate Prof. Raman, I am learning everyday a new word through your writings and hope one day my writing would become as fluent as that of yours. Thank you once again for your Blessings Prof. Raman. I also apologise for not picking your calls as I have been under tremendous pressure (I have never experienced anything like this before in my life) in my business front and hence please bear with me.

CHEERS
MSV IS MUSIC
VAIDY

Sriram Kannan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vaidy Sir,

Congrats on your Third Ton!!!! Very happy to be a part of a great community like this with people like you, the top rankers of EMPEROR addicts and to spread His excellency worldwide.

Best Wishes for your greater achievements...

Follow me at http://bibliomaniac-moviefanatic.blogspot.com/
irenehastings

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vaidymsv : a devoted fan of MSV sir
Vaidymsv : one of the strong pillars of MSV Times.com
Vaidymsv : a bridge to connect all msv fans
Vaidymsv : a Messenger between MSV sir and Fans

Vaidy sir, I am just stunned on seeing the "Group of Archestra' of our MSV sir, collected and compiled by you. What an effort...!!, what a task..!!!.

Hats off...

Irene.
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: THANK YOU IRENE Reply with quote

Hi Irene,

Thanks for your wishes. As I have always been saying without MSV we wouldn't have had a task to achieve. So full credit to our Legend MSV.

MSV IS MUSIC
CHEERS
VAIDY
Ram

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vaidy,

Continue this Great march after completing a wonderful 300 !!! You live to the title "MSV Patriot". Fortunate to have known you especially during our MSVTimes creation. I personally know the level your dedication, interest and enthusiasm when it comes to MSV !!! Great going !!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: