"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Write to MSV - A Grand Event from MSVTimes.com
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ram

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Write to MSV - A Grand Event from MSVTimes.com Reply with quote

Write to MSV

A Grand-Event from MSVTimes.com

Dear Friends,

MSVTimes.com presents all MSV fans an opportunity to write a message personally to "Mellisai Mannar" M.S.Viswanathan. The message can be a letter, admiration on MSV / his music, a "vazhthu kavidhai" (short praise poem), well-wish or anything you wanted to convey to the Master Composer MSV. ALL the messages will be consolidated, printed-out and handed-over to MSV in person by the Core Crew. Time-permitting they will also be read out to him personally.

The message can be in Tamil or English. No limit on words. The message from every fan will be printed-out and handed-over to MSV on Mar 3, 2007 (Saturday).

All you have to do is this:

* Register yourself in the Discussion Forum; Goto www.msvtimes.com/forum and Click on "Register" link (Should take you 2 minutes)

* Post your message in the "Write to MSV" thread under "Site Updates, Announcements & News from the Moderator" section

If you face difficulty in registering in the forum, you can send the message in email to ram.ramkee@gmail.com. But posting the message in the Forum is preferred, as the print-out will be taken from the Forum. Writing in Forum will make the job much easier. So hoping your co-operation in this regard.

Please mention your Name in your message. Other information like Location, Occupation etc are optional. If you have friends who do not have access to computers/internet, you can get the message from them and post it in the Forum with their Name in the message signature.

MSVTimes.com is honored in making Mellisai Mannar MSV and his fans, happy !!!

Best Regards,
MSVTimes.com - Core Crew
--------------------------------------

"Mortal Men ; Immortal Music" - M.S.Viswanathan

Last edited by Ram on Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ram

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is my part to "Mellisai Mannar" MSV:

Dear MSV Sir,

MSVTimes.com has been started with the whole intention to propogate your Musical Glories to the nook and corner of the world so that each and every Music Listener is aware of your Legendary Creations and your Soulful Music!

Words cannot describe the contribution that you have done to the film Music and there by to the whole Indian Music. How many Ragas, how many songs, how much varieties, how much hard work and what an achievement. 1000 Movies..... None in the world has achieved this feat in music.

The power of your music is the "Melody" that get springs out instantly from you.That is the binding factor for all your listeners. There are so many die-hard rasikas round the globe listening and enjoying the "Beautiful" creations unleashed by you, for life! Your music will live forever!

May you get long and healthy life.

I complete my note with your own saying:

"Mortal Men ; Immortal Music"

Sincerely,
Ram

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will also be presenting my Vazhthu Madal again to him:

Others please add your messages!
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: TO MY DEAREST MSV Reply with quote

Dearest MSV Sir,

Words are inadequate to let you know how much you are being adored by many in this world. Not only have you set a trend in Melodious Music in this part of the world, but the emphasis and the pronounciation of lyrics in a song handled by you remains and will ever remain absolutely unchallenged! You even gave a new definition for a silent note or pause in a song which would speak volumes after volumes. Your songs mean so much to me in m y life and life is hollow without your music. I am really lucky & gifted to be born in the same era of yours and I Pray to the Almighty to give you a Long, Healthy, Wealthy Life to give us all much more of your Quality Music.

PRANAAMS TO MY GURU

VAIDY
CORE CREW - MSVTIMES.COM

P. Sankar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:41 am    Post subject: Re: Write to MSV - A Grand Event from MSVTimes.com Reply with quote

Ram wrote:
Write to MSV

A Grand-Event from MSVTimes.com

Dear Friends,

MSVTimes.com presents all MSV fans an opportunity to write a message personally to "Mellisai Mannar" M.S.Viswanathan. The message can be a letter, admiration on MSV / his music, a "vazhthu kavidhai" (short praise poem), well-wish or anything you wanted to convey to the Master Composer MSV. ALL the messages will be consolidated, printed-out and handed-over to MSV in person by the Core Crew. Time-permitting they will also be read out to him personally.

The message can be in Tamil or English. No limit on words. The message from every fan will be printed-out and handed-over to MSV on Mar 3, 2007 (Saturday).

All you have to do is this:

* Register yourself in the Discussion Forum; Goto www.msvtimes.com/forum and Click on "Register" link (Should take you 2 minutes)

* Post your message in the "Write to MSV" thread under "Site Updates, Announcements & News from the Moderator" section

If you face difficulty in registering in the forum, you can send the message in email to aanairam@yahoo.com. But posting the message in the Forum is preferred, as the print-out will be taken from the Forum. Writing in Forum will make the job much easier. So hoping your co-operation in this regard.

Please mention your Name in your message. Other information like Location, Occupation etc are optional. If you have friends who do not have access to computers/internet, you can get the message from them and post it in the Forum with their Name in the message signature.

MSVTimes.com is honored in making Mellisai Mannar MSV and his fans, happy !!!

Best Regards,
MSVTimes.com - Core Crew
--------------------------------------

"Mortal Men ; Immortal Music" - M.S.Viswanathan

Dear Sir,

To me, film music is good melody and meaningful lyrics. As a layman these are my simple expectations. You have ensured this throughout your career with the help of good lyric writers and singers. You have brought credit to the writer and singers by presenting the product in a very nice format with your melody and instrumental touch.

Forget moods, name any specific situation in life..you have given a song, which aptly fits in it. Like the poet Thiruvalluvar, you will stand tall at all times because you have given immortal songs. You would continue to rule the minds of all Tamilians. You have the divine blessing. You have the affection of all the people around you. We salute you, Sir.

P. Sankar.
Srinivass NV

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To my beloved Genius…

Often I have wondered what could be the most sanctimonious form of Human relationship… Parent-Son,… Teacher-Student,… God-Devotee… These could be some examples of the most sacred forms one could instantly gather as defined by our Holy Ancestors, Great Poets and Religious founders.

Given an opportunity, I would prefer to differ with all the above Personalities, with a note of apology. I feel, the Genius-Fan relationship can be as sanctimonious as the above or even better… Because,…
§ There could even be an unintentional situation where the Son hurts his Father…
§ The Student may disobey his Teacher…
§ Quite uniquely, we have Devotees like Sundarar bursting out angrily on the Almighty himself!… (of course… the out burst is a manifestation of the Possessiveness he had on the Lord!…)
§ But Iam confident,… there can never be a Fan who would even accidentally dream of being bad to his Genius… What a Relationship this is!… This is the only relationship wherein, the Loved often does not know his Loving.

One may question… Why should I be fiercely affectionate towards someone who has not even known me by person?…

Why not?…
Here is a Genius who has been so friendly with my Soul eversince I learnt to understand things : Guiding me with Morals when I was a Kid… Cheering me when I was a Teen… Sparkling every inch of my mind, when I fell in Love… Consoling me in distress… Restoring me when I fell low…
What not?… I bet,…one in a millionth Parent could not have manifested into so many roles even if situation warranted.

With all this!… "Vunakkenru Naan Seiyya Koodiadhu Enna?… En Maha Kalaignanae!"…

Our Prayers for your Speedy recovery and sound Health!

Enrum Ungal

NVS
saradhaa_sn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

எங்கள் இதயங்களில் நிறைந்திருக்கும் எம்.எஸ்.வி.அப்பா அவர்களுக்கு தங்கள் மகள் சாரதா எழுதுவது.

நல்ல இசையை அள்ளித்தர உங்களைப்படைத்த இறைவனுக்கு முதல் நன்றி. அதைக்கேட்டு மகிழ எங்களுக்கு பழுதில்லாத காதுகளைப்படைத்த அதே இறைவனுக்கு மீண்டும் நன்றி. நீங்கள் வாழுகின்ற நாட்களில் நாங்களும் வாழுகின்றோம் என்பதும், நீங்கள் அள்ளித்தந்த, அள்ளித்தரும், இன்னும் தரப்போகும் இசைவெள்ளத்தில் மூழ்கி திளைக்கின்றோம் என்பதும் நாங்கள் செய்த பாக்கியமேயன்றி வேறில்லை.

இங்கே உங்களின் இசையை ஆராய்ந்து பலர் பல அருமையான கட்டுரைகளைத் தந்திருக்கிறார்கள். படிக்கப் படிக்க பிரமிப்பூட்டுகிறார்கள். ஆச்சரியமில்லை, அவையனைத்தும் உங்கள் இசை பற்றிய ஆராய்ச்சியல்லவா?. அவர்களுக்கு நடுவே இந்தப் பேதைப்பெண்ணும் எனக்குத் தெரிந்ததை எழுதிக்கொண்டு இருக்கின்றேன். எங்கள் வீட்டின் வரவேற்புக்கூடத்தில் எப்போதும் உங்களின் பொற்கால இசையே ஒலித்துக் கொண்டிருக்கிறது. நானும் என் கணவரும் மட்டுமல்ல, எங்களின் பத்தே வயது நிரம்பிய மகனையும் உங்களின் நல்ல இசையைக் கேட்கும் பழக்கத்தை ஏற்படுத்தியிருக்கிறோம். தாத்தாவின் இசையில் உருவான பாடல்களைக் கேட்பதில் உங்கள் பேரனுக்கு அவ்வளவு ஆனந்தம்.

சாதனையில் நீங்கள் ரொம்பவே முந்தி விட்டீர்களோ என்று தோன்றுகிறது. இசையை அணு அணுவாக தரம்பிரித்துப் பார்க்கத் தெரிந்திருக்கும் இன்றைய ரசிகர்கள் மத்தியில் உங்கள் சாதனைகள் நிகழாமல், "இது எம்.ஜி.ஆர்.பாட்டு, இது சிவாஜி பாட்டு" என்று மட்டுமே தரம் பிரித்துப் பார்த்த அன்றைய ரசிகர்கள் மத்தியில் நீங்கள் சாதித்து விட்டீர்கள். ஆனால் அவற்றை இன்றைக்குக் கேட்கும் இன்றைய ரசிகர்கள் வாயிலிருந்து வரும் ஒரே வார்த்தை "அடேயப்பா, அப்ப்வே என்னமா மியூஸிக் போட்டிருக்காரு....!!!!!". உண்மைதானே... கரடுமுரடாக, கர்நாடக இசை சார்ந்திருந்த திரை இசைப்பாதையை, மெல்லிசை என்னும் அருமையான சாலையமைத்து செப்பனிட்டு தந்தவர் நீங்கள். அதில் மற்றவர்கள் சுகமாகப் பயணித்துக் கொண்டிருக்கிறார்கள். இது நான் சொல்வதல்ல, பல்வேறு இசையமைப்பாளர்களின் ஒப்புதல் வாக்குமூலம்.

உங்களுக்கு மகளின் அன்பான வேண்டுகோள். தங்களின் தொலைக்காட்சி நேர்காணல்களின்போது, பழைய ஜெனோவா போன்ற படங்களையும், நௌஷாத், சி.ஆர்.சுப்பராமன், ஜி.ராமநாதன், கண்ணதாசன் போன்றவர்களைப் பற்றிப் பேசுவதிலேயே பெருவாரியான நேரத்தை செலவிடுவதை விடுத்து, தங்களின் அறுபது மற்றும் எழுபதுகளில் வந்த திரைப் படப்பாடல்களை பற்றி அதிகம் சொல்ல வேண்டும்.

இன்றைக்கும் தஞ்சை பெரிய கோயிலாய், மகாபலிபுரம் சிற்பங்களாய், கங்கைகொண்ட சோழபுரமாய் நிமிர்ந்து நிற்கும் தங்களின் அற்புதப் படைப்புகளான புதிய பறவை, ஆயிரத்தில் ஒருவன், அன்பே வா, ஊட்டிவரை உறவு, காதலிக்க நேரமில்லை, வெண்ணிற ஆடை, குடியிருந்த கோயில், ஒளிவிளக்கு, சிவந்த மண், அவளுக்கென்று ஓர் மனம், உலகம் சுற்றும் வாலிபன் போன்ற எண்ணற்ற காவியப்பாடல்களை எப்படி செதுக்கினீர்கள் என்ற விரங்களை எங்களுக்கு அள்ளி அள்ளி தர வேண்டும்.
நாங்கள் அவற்றைப் பார்த்து, கேட்டு மெய் மறக்க வேண்டும். செய்வீர்களா...???.

எங்களுடைய தணியாத ஆசை, நீங்கள் மீண்டும் திரையிசையில் கோலோச்ச வேண்டும். உங்களின் வருகையால், தற்போது இசை என்ற பெயரில் வெறும் சத்தங்களை (சந்தங்களை அல்ல) தந்துகொண்டிருக்கும் சில அரைவேக்காடுகளின் ஆர்ப்பாட்டங்களுக்கு ஒரு முடிவு கட்டப்பட வேண்டும்.

இன்னொரு அபாயமும் தற்போது பெருகி வருகிறது. அதாவது 'ரீமிக்ஸ்' என்ற பெயரில் பழைய காவியப்பாடல்களை சிதைத்து திரைப்படங்களில் புகுத்தி வருகிறார்கள். இந்த கோரம் தடுக்கப்பட வேண்டும். நாம் கண்ணாகப் போற்றி வருகின்ற பழைய அற்புதப் பாடல்கள் 'ரீமிக்ஸ்' என்ற பெயரில் சிதைத்து சின்னாபின்னமாக்கப் படுவது நிறுத்தப்பட வேண்டும். அதற்கு நீங்களும் உங்களை சந்திக்க வரும் திரைப்படத் துறையினர், மற்றும் இசைஆர்வலர்களிடம் எடுத்துரைத்து பழைய பாடல்களை காப்பாற்ற வேண்டும்.

அப்பா, உங்களைப்பற்றி எழுதுவது என்றால் எழுதிக்கொண்டே இருக்கலாம். அதற்கு நேரம் இருக்கிறது, ஆனால் இங்கே இடம் போதாது. மற்றவர்களும் காத்திருக்கிறார்கள் அல்லவா?. தங்களுக்கு சிகிச்சை நலமாய் முடிந்து உங்கள் உடல் நிலை விரைவாய் தேறி வருவதை இங்கு நம் நண்பர்கள் அவ்வப்போது தெரியப்படுகிறார்கள். அதை அறிந்து நிம்மதிப் பெருமூச்சு விடுகிறேன்.

உங்களைப்பற்றிய கருத்துக்களையும், உங்கள் பாடல்களின் மேன்மைகளையும் அலசி ஆராய, இப்படி ஒரு களத்தை சிரமப்பட்டு உருவாக்கிய நண்பர்களின் நீண்ட வாழ்நாளுக்கு நான் பிரார்த்திக்கிறேன். நீங்களும் அவர்களை ஆசீர்வதியுங்கள்.

அப்பா, உங்களது நூறாவது பிறந்தநாளையும் நீங்கள் எங்களோடு கொண்டாட வேண்டும். அதில் நரைத்த தலையுடன் நானும் கலந்து கொள்ள வேண்டும் என்பதே என் பிரார்த்தனை.

அநேக நமஸ்காரங்களுடன்....

உங்கள் அன்பு மகள் சாரதா பிரகாஷ்.
S.SAMPAT

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sister Saradha Prakash,

Welcome back to the club. Ungal Nalyezhuthu illaamal indha sitae kalai izhandhu irundhadhu. What can i say to thank u.

Keep writing your articles regularly. How to write in Tamil. Please let me know.

Once again welcome back.

Regards to your beloved husband and my newphew

Sampat
msvramki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Saradha

I welcome you back to msvtimes.com family and your 'write to MSV' article, as usual , was FANTASTIC !!

Ungal ezhuthillaamal chatru kalai izhandu irunda indha site, ungal varavaal thirumbavum poothukkulungugirathu. Ungal ezuthin karuthil kavngar kannadaasanin kavithaiyaiyum, nadaiyil nam appaavin (yes.. MSV yin) isaiyaiyum ketkiren. Ungal indha pani thodarattum thadangalindri ini !

I am Ramki, one of the core crew of MSVTIMES and father of Ram, the moderator of the site.

The entire family of MSVTIMES, is jumping with joy seeing your coming back, which you should also be able feel, as I do.

Nandriyudanum anbudanum
Ramki, your beloved brother.

s.r.sankaranarayanan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WELCOME BACK SARADA MADAM.WITH THE WORLD CUP AROUND THE CORNER ,THE TEAM WAS FEELING "LOW" WITHOUT THE GENUINE OPENER.CAPABLE OF PLAYING IN FLAT,BOUNCY,SWINGING& TURNING TRACKS.

EXPECTING LOT OF RUNS,

S.R.SANKARANARAYANAN
sankaran.lic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

saradhaa_sn wrote:
எங்கள் இதயங்களில் நிறைந்திருக்கும் எம்.எஸ்.வி.அப்பா அவர்களுக்கு தங்கள் மகள் சாரதா எழுதுவது.

நல்ல இசையை அள்ளித்தர உங்களைப்படைத்த இறைவனுக்கு முதல் நன்றி. அதைக்கேட்டு மகிழ எங்களுக்கு பழுதில்லாத காதுகளைப்படைத்த அதே இறைவனுக்கு மீண்டும் நன்றி. நீங்கள் வாழுகின்ற நாட்களில் நாங்களும் வாழுகின்றோம் என்பதும், நீங்கள் அள்ளித்தந்த, அள்ளித்தரும், இன்னும் தரப்போகும் இசைவெள்ளத்தில் மூழ்கி திளைக்கின்றோம் என்பதும் நாங்கள் செய்த பாக்கியமேயன்றி வேறில்லை.

இங்கே உங்களின் இசையை ஆராய்ந்து பலர் பல அருமையான கட்டுரைகளைத் தந்திருக்கிறார்கள். படிக்கப் படிக்க பிரமிப்பூட்டுகிறார்கள். ஆச்சரியமில்லை, அவையனைத்தும் உங்கள் இசை பற்றிய ஆராய்ச்சியல்லவா?. அவர்களுக்கு நடுவே இந்தப் பேதைப்பெண்ணும் எனக்குத் தெரிந்ததை எழுதிக்கொண்டு இருக்கின்றேன். எங்கள் வீட்டின் வரவேற்புக்கூடத்தில் எப்போதும் உங்களின் பொற்கால இசையே ஒலித்துக் கொண்டிருக்கிறது. நானும் என் கணவரும் மட்டுமல்ல, எங்களின் பத்தே வயது நிரம்பிய மகனையும் உங்களின் நல்ல இசையைக் கேட்கும் பழக்கத்தை ஏற்படுத்தியிருக்கிறோம். தாத்தாவின் இசையில் உருவான பாடல்களைக் கேட்பதில் உங்கள் பேரனுக்கு அவ்வளவு ஆனந்தம்.

சாதனையில் நீங்கள் ரொம்பவே முந்தி விட்டீர்களோ என்று தோன்றுகிறது. இசையை அணு அணுவாக தரம்பிரித்துப் பார்க்கத் தெரிந்திருக்கும் இன்றைய ரசிகர்கள் மத்தியில் உங்கள் சாதனைகள் நிகழாமல், "இது எம்.ஜி.ஆர்.பாட்டு, இது சிவாஜி பாட்டு" என்று மட்டுமே தரம் பிரித்துப் பார்த்த அன்றைய ரசிகர்கள் மத்தியில் நீங்கள் சாதித்து விட்டீர்கள். ஆனால் அவற்றை இன்றைக்குக் கேட்கும் இன்றைய ரசிகர்கள் வாயிலிருந்து வரும் ஒரே வார்த்தை "அடேயப்பா, அப்ப்வே என்னமா மியூஸிக் போட்டிருக்காரு....!!!!!". உண்மைதானே... கரடுமுரடாக, கர்நாடக இசை சார்ந்திருந்த திரை இசைப்பாதையை, மெல்லிசை என்னும் அருமையான சாலையமைத்து செப்பனிட்டு தந்தவர் நீங்கள். அதில் மற்றவர்கள் சுகமாகப் பயணித்துக் கொண்டிருக்கிறார்கள். இது நான் சொல்வதல்ல, பல்வேறு இசையமைப்பாளர்களின் ஒப்புதல் வாக்குமூலம்.

உங்களுக்கு மகளின் அன்பான வேண்டுகோள். தங்களின் தொலைக்காட்சி நேர்காணல்களின்போது, பழைய ஜெனோவா போன்ற படங்களையும், நௌஷாத், சி.ஆர்.சுப்பராமன், ஜி.ராமநாதன், கண்ணதாசன் போன்றவர்களைப் பற்றிப் பேசுவதிலேயே பெருவாரியான நேரத்தை செலவிடுவதை விடுத்து, தங்களின் அறுபது மற்றும் எழுபதுகளில் வந்த திரைப் படப்பாடல்களை பற்றி அதிகம் சொல்ல வேண்டும்.

இன்றைக்கும் தஞ்சை பெரிய கோயிலாய், மகாபலிபுரம் சிற்பங்களாய், கங்கைகொண்ட சோழபுரமாய் நிமிர்ந்து நிற்கும் தங்களின் அற்புதப் படைப்புகளான புதிய பறவை, ஆயிரத்தில் ஒருவன், அன்பே வா, ஊட்டிவரை உறவு, காதலிக்க நேரமில்லை, வெண்ணிற ஆடை, குடியிருந்த கோயில், ஒளிவிளக்கு, சிவந்த மண், அவளுக்கென்று ஓர் மனம், உலகம் சுற்றும் வாலிபன் போன்ற எண்ணற்ற காவியப்பாடல்களை எப்படி செதுக்கினீர்கள் என்ற விரங்களை எங்களுக்கு அள்ளி அள்ளி தர வேண்டும்.

எங்களுடைய தணியாத ஆசை, நீங்கள் மீண்டும் திரையிசையில் கோலோச்ச வேண்டும். உங்களின் வருகையால், தற்போது இசை என்ற பெயரில் வெறும் சத்தங்களை (சந்தங்களை அல்ல) தந்துகொண்டிருக்கும் சில அரைவேக்காடுகளின் ஆர்ப்பாட்டங்களுக்கு ஒரு முடிவு கட்டப்பட வேண்டும்.

இன்னொரு அபாயமும் தற்போது பெருகி வருகிறது. அதாவது 'ரீமிக்ஸ்' என்ற பெயரில் பழைய காவியப்பாடல்களை சிதைத்து திரைப்படங்களில் புகுத்தி வருகிறார்கள். இந்த கோரம் தடுக்கப்பட வேண்டும். நாம் கண்ணாகப் போற்றி வருகின்ற பழைய அற்புதப் பாடல்கள் 'ரீமிக்ஸ்' என்ற பெயரில் சிதைத்து சின்னாபின்னமாக்கப் படுவது நிறுத்தப்பட வேண்டும். அதற்கு நீங்களும் உங்களை சந்திக்க வரும் திரைப்படத் துறையினர், மற்றும் இசைஆர்வலர்களிடம் எடுத்துரைத்து பழைய பாடல்களை காப்பாற்ற வேண்டும்.

அப்பா, உங்களைப்பற்றி எழுதுவது என்றால் எழுதிக்கொண்டே இருக்கலாம். அதற்கு நேரம் இருக்கிறது, ஆனால் இங்கே இடம் போதாது. மற்றவர்களும் காத்திருக்கிறார்கள் அல்லவா?. தங்களுக்கு சிகிச்சை நலமாய் முடிந்து உங்கள் உடல் நிலை விரைவாய் தேறி வருவதை இங்கு நம் நண்பர்கள் அவ்வப்போது தெரியப்படுகிறார்கள். அதை அறிந்து நிம்மதிப் பெருமூச்சு விடுகிறேன்.

உங்களைப்பற்றிய கருத்துக்களையும், உங்கள் பாடல்களின் மேன்மைகளையும் அலசி ஆராய, இப்படி ஒரு களத்தை சிரமப்பட்டு உருவாக்கிய நண்பர்களின் நீண்ட வாழ்நாளுக்கு நான் பிரார்த்திக்கிறேன். நீங்களும் அவர்களை ஆசீர்வதியுங்கள்.

அப்பா, உங்களது நூறாவது பிறந்தநாளையும் நீங்கள் எங்களோடு கொண்டாட வேண்டும். அதில் நரைத்த தலையுடன் நானும் கலந்து கொள்ள வேண்டும் என்பதே என் பிரார்த்தனை.

அநேக நமஸ்காரங்களுடன்....

DEAR MADAM,GREETINGS TO U.U HAD MADE AN IMPACT BY UR ABSENCE

MANY MEMBERS ANALYSIS MSV AND HIS SONGS VERY WELL.U ARE ONE

AMONG THEM.AS A SENIOR I ASK U TO RECOLLECT AND RECORD UR PO-

STINGS.IT MAY BE HELPFULL FOR SOMEBODY TO HAVE INFORMATION AB-

OUT THE SONGS AND MSV TOO.I 'M NOT VISITING THE SITE FEW DAYS

DUE TO MY YEAR END LIC WORK.MY LAST VISIT WAS 10TH.MANY OF THE

MEMBERS HAVE MUSIC KNOLEDGE.A FEW LIKE ME HAVE EXPERIENCE.

I SHALL REMID U SOME GOOD NOS.U TO TELL THE NAUNCES OF THE

SONGS.UR REARRIVAL IS GOOD FOR THE FORUM.THANK GOD.

ONCE AGAIN GREETINGS TO U.

SANKARANARAYANAN.
sankaran.lic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

saradhaa_sn wrote:

அநேக நமஸ்காரங்களுடன்....

DEAR MADAM,GREETINGS TO U.U HAD MADE AN IMPACT BY UR ABSENCE

MANY MEMBERS ANALYSIS MSV AND HIS SONGS VERY WELL.U ARE ONE

AMONG THEM.AS A SENIOR I ASK U TO RECOLLECT AND RECORD UR PO-

STINGS.IT MAY BE HELPFULL FOR SOMEBODY TO HAVE INFORMATION AB-

OUT THE SONGS AND MSV TOO.I 'M NOT VISITING THE SITE FEW DAYS

DUE TO MY YEAR END LIC WORK.MY LAST VISIT WAS 10TH.MANY OF THE

MEMBERS HAVE MUSIC KNOLEDGE.A FEW LIKE ME HAVE EXPERIENCE.

I SHALL REMID U SOME GOOD NOS.U TO TELL THE NAUNCES OF THE

SONGS.UR REARRIVAL IS GOOD FOR THE FORUM.THANK GOD.

ONCE AGAIN GREETINGS TO U.

SANKARANARAYANAN.
sankaran.lic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:55 am    Post subject: SUJATHA Reply with quote

DEAR MADAM ,

THIS IS ONE OF THE SONGS I LIKE TO HEAR MORE.

THE FILM:SUJATHA

STARRING:SUJATHA,VIJAYAKUMAR,RAJALAKSHMI

PRODUCER:GREAT BALAJI

MM MUSIC

THE SONG..

NEE VARUVAI ENA NAAN IRUNTHEN

PLAYBACK SINGER:KALYANI MENON(RAJEEV MENON MOTHER)HER

FIRST SONG IN TAMIL.I WAS 29 WHEN IT WAS RELEASED.

GIVE UR WRITEUP

SANKARANARAYANAN
Venugopalan Soundararajan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: TRIBUTE TO MSV!! Reply with quote

My Dear Shri MSV Sir,

I am Venu Soundar from Mumbai. I have been a big Fan of yours since almost last 50 years. I adore you as a “Musical God” and I am your “Theevira Bhakthan” . Next to my Mother, you are the person whom I admire and respect the most in this world.

I have already written quite a lot about you in this Forum, including some “kavithais” as tribute and some “titles” for you. I am paying one more tribute to you in the form of a Kavithai
:

Mellisayai nallisaiyaay thulliyamaai amaithaai
Enrenrum nenjai vittu neengaadha raagangalai padaithaai
Latchakkanakkaana nal mettukkalai chattena iyakki
Laavagamaay iniya isai korthaai kai sodukki
I
dhudhaan Isai enru mellisaikku ilakkanam vaguthaai
Saptha Swarangalai vaithu nee pottadho pallaayiram swaram
Andha asaathiya thiramai Iraivan unakkalitha varam
I
vvulagil evaraalum kodukka mudiyaadhu un isayin tharam

Mellisayai thenisayaai emmeedhu vaari thelithaai
Arum paadalgalil emmai eppozhuthum thilaikkavaithaay
Ninaivai vittu neengaadha geethangalai allith thandhaay
Nenjil orr Aalayam nee rasigargal manadhil enrum kudi iruppaay
Aayiram aayiram mellisai muttukkalai meynmaiyaaga isaithaai
Nichayam maghizhvaal en mootha magan ivan enru “Isai Thaai” (Mother of Music)

(please read the first letter of each line from top to bottom to get “MELLISAI MANNAN”)

Ungalukku en saashtaanga namaskaarangal.

Enrenrum ungal anbu rasikan,

Venu Soundar

மேற்கண்ட கவிதை யை கீழே தமிழில் அளிக்கிறேன்

மெல்லிசையை நல்லிசையாய் துல்லியமாய் அமைத்தாய்
என்றென்றும் நெஞ்சைவிட்டு நீங்காத ராகங்களை படைத்தாய்
லட்சக்கணக்கான நல்ல மெட்டுக்களை சட்டென இயக்கி
லாவகமாய் இனிய இசை கோர்த்தாய் கை சொடுக்கி
இதுதான் இசை என்று மெல்லிசைக்கு இலக்கணம் வகுத்தாய்
சப்த சுவரங்களை வைத்து நீ போட்டதோ பல்லாயிரம் சுவரம்
அந்த அசாத்திய திறமை இறைவன் உனக்களித்த வரம்
இவ்வுலகில் எவராலும் கொடுக்க முடியாது உன் இசையின் தரம்

மெல்லிசையை தேனிசையாய் எம்மீது வாரித் தெளித்தாய்
அரும் பாடல்களில் எம்மை எப்பொழுதும் திளைக்க வைத்தாய்
நினைவை விட்டு நீங்காத கீதங்களை அள்ளித் தந்தாய்
நெஞ்சில் ஓர் ஆலயம் நீ ரசிகர்கள் மனதில் என்றும் குடியிருப்பாய்
ஆயிரம் ஆயிரம் மெல்லிசை மெட்டுக்களை மேன்மையாக இசைத்தாய்
நிச்சயம் மகிழ்வாள் என் மூத்த மகன் இவன் என இசை தாய்
irenehastings

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mr. venugopalan soundharrajan

you admired mellisai mannar in kavithai form. ok.

what do you want to asl him?

any questions or suggestions?.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: