"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Delightful Evening with the EMPEROR !!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tvvraghavan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Delightful Evening with the EMPEROR !!! Reply with quote

Dear All,
Weekends are always special to everybody in their own way !!! Lately, I am trying to make it special by meeting our Master on all those weekends when am in town.

All the meetings with the master are special to us, yet this Sunday turned out be very differently special to me n Vaidhy uncle. We somehow felt our Master was happier and more jovial than all our previous meetings with him.

When we reached his home, our Master and his family had just returned home after a short drive. He and His wife were hospitable ,as usual .I had taken my laptop to play some songs for Him.

I played "Kathal Enbathu Kaaviyamanaal.." ,(He was praising Tabla Prasad as a great Gyanasthan), "Gowri Manahariyai.." (our Master thoroughly enjoyed the sangathis of this song),"Nee Ennanna Sonnalum Kavithai.." and "Varathirupaalo.." (Our Master said he composed this song in mere half-an-hour and said that Shehnai Sathyam would not accept money if he finds that our Master was not happy with his playing. What a Team !!!)

He asked me if I have songs of any other Music Director and he became very proud when I told him that my laptop does not have songs of any other Composer !!! Surprised

During the session, a lawyer called him and wanted our Master to score music for a new movie which he will be producing. We wish Him all luck and success if this new venture gets materialised...

Then ,there was another group of people from Thirunelveli who wanted our Master to do a devotional album on Mary Matha.They hail from a hamlet near T.Veli and said that they play His songs on Mary Matha in their Church every morning and were also very particular about Him singing 2 or 3 songs in the album. His happiness knew no bounds...I could not control myself from imagining about the "Church Bells" and got reminded of "Devan Kovil Maniyosai.." and "Devaney Ennai Paarungal..." !!!

He got very excited by then and started talking to us very cheerfully and harmoniously....We were also very happy to see him so cheerful and as we walked out of His home after a delightful evening , I understood that it is only Music that can bring Him the real happiness...!!!

MSV Rules !!!
Venkat
irenehastings

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Delightful Evening with the EMPEROR !!! Reply with quote

Dear Venkat,

thanks for sharing your wonderful evening with our master. You are bringing the situations in our mind with your writings. We feel that we are with you there in that meeting

tvvraghavan wrote:
We were also very happy to see him so cheerful and as we walked out of His home after a delightful evening , I understood that it is only Music that can bring Him the real happiness...!!!

200% true Venkat sir....

we can feel his happiness from here itself
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: