"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The "PHILIAC" Captain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sriram Kannan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: The "PHILIAC" Captain Reply with quote

Salutations Captain Ram!!!!

Congratulations for the half-grand...

Follow me at http://bibliomaniac-moviefanatic.blogspot.com/
saradhaa_sn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

டியர் ராம்...

உங்களின் அற்புதமான 500 க்கு வாழ்த்துக்கள்.

இந்தக்களத்தின் அச்சாணியாகவும், ஆணிவேராகவும் திகழும் நீங்கள் இன்னும் பலநூறுகள் காண அக்காவின் ஆசீர்வாதங்கள். மெல்லிசை மன்னரின் பல்வேறு பாடல்களை உங்களுக்கே உரித்தான தனித்தன்மையுடன், ராக தாள ஸ்வரங்களுடன் நீங்கள் அலசும் அழகே அழகு.

மெல்லிசை மன்னரின் எராளமான பாடல்களையும், அதை விட எங்கும் கிடைக்காத அதிசயமாக அவரது 'TITLE MUSIC' மற்றும் 'BACKGROUND MUSIC' களை இந்தக்களத்தில் பதித்து, அனைவரும் கேட்டு மகிழும் வண்ணம் செய்திருக்கும் உங்கள் சேவைக்கு எத்தனை ஆயிரம் நன்றிகள் சொலவ்து?.

மெல்லிசை மன்னரின் இசைப்புகழ் பரப்ப உங்களுக்கும், உங்கள் தந்தையாருக்கும் ஆண்டவன் நீண்ட ஆயுளை தரட்டும்.

அன்புடன் சாரூ....

Ram

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sriram, Saradha and All,

Thank you for your wishes!

Just to inform everyone - There are many new developments that I'm having in my mind for our website. The developments will be in the content, interactions, more interviews, information sharing etc. These are planned as some improvements for the future and in the long run. And I'll be needing inputs from each of our MSVClub members. I'll update you all as and when we reach every mile stone.

Thanks again !!!

irenehastings

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrads Ram, for your wonderful 500.

We are eagerly waiting for the developments in our website, you mentioned.

Thanks for your services, to hear good music by all of us.
madhuraman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Ranks and Promotions Reply with quote

Dear Mr.Ram AND Mr. Venky
Both of you have a special niche each, in your own rights as the founders of this forum. Besides, independently you have added so much to us to enjoy. Please accept my heartiest congratulations to each of you for the rich postings and the yeomen service silently rendered by you. Glad to learn that this site is to witness greater inputs. May God bless you all with what is ideal. Looking forward to greater days ahead on behalf of all fans of MM
Warm regards Prof.K.Raman Navi Mumbai
Ram

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, dear Irene and Professor!

The ideas for the new developments will be posted soon!

msvramki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Ram,

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ON YOUR TOUCHING 500 MARK !!!!

(Sorry for my belated wishes, since I have seen this only now - our eyes generally roam around only the upper portion of Forum Page where
songs are analysed !)

If you give due weightage to quality of writing too, your score would have crossed A THOUSAND !!

Keep it up !

As we have been discussing, the site should be uploaded further with a lot more contents like Songs, BGMs, Titles, Interviews etc etc.. and we will all work towards that. I will shortly send you a few CDs for this purpose.

Other MSVyans may also send CDs to him if you have interesting collections, worth uploading. Pl come forward.

With best wishes
Dad (Ramki)

vaidymsv

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: AN AWESOME 500! Reply with quote

Dear Ram,

Though most of us in this forum never knew each other or met each other, until a force called MSV swept all of us and brought us under one roof. It is this sheer magical prowess of our Legend that not only integrated each one of us but made us achieve our goal of establishing the only known site for our Master Creator. It is absolutely a moment of pride for all of us at MSVTIMES.COM to see a youngster like you leading the field with an impeccable score that speaks volumes about the love you have for our Master's Music.

HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS RAM AND MAY YOU CONTINUE YOUR FORM TO SCALE NEWER HEIGHTS!!!

CHEERS
MSV IS MUSIC
VAIDY

Ram

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Dad and Vaidy,

Thank you for this support and encouragement!
tvsankar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Ram,
500 ai thotta ungaluku ennudaiya Hearty Wishes.

Ungalai patri ezhudha yosithen. Ungalai patri Vaidy in Varthaigalaiyae naanum vazhi mozhigren Ram....

It is absolutely a moment of pride for all of us at MSVTIMES.COM to see a youngster like you leading the field with an impeccable score that speaks volumes about the love you have for our Master's Music.

With Love,
Usha Sankar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: