"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEWS FROM MSV!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: NEWS FROM MSV!!! Reply with quote

Dear Sharadha & NVS,

Was with the legend this evening and venkat also (tvv raghavan of our site) came along with me. The legend was in great mood and we kept on singing some of his songs. Suddenly Venkat started singing this song Ethakum Oru Kaalam Varum Poruthiru Magaley and....... I could our Musicl God's eyes filling fast with tears. What a great song and if wanted to know what "Bhavam" is all about in a song, then this would be a classy example(though every song of our Master would have all the importance for Bhavam & lyric) as in certain places he would totally involve with the lyric and sing it to absolute perfection. Not only is the Greatest Composer we have known but the importance he attaches to everything in a song would always remain as a lesson for many to follow & understand.

He was talking about Karnan, Server Sundaram (how Late AVM wanted to project MSV as a conductor on screen !!!) and many interesting events. I was telling about Sharadha's post on Oli Vilakku as he literally drowned in nostalgia. Suddenly he asked me - What happened to your friend's letter (NVS- your post only) you were talikg about? I was pleasantly shocked as he remembered me talking about your fabulous post few days back! I expressed my inability to translate this letter as what you had written was something beyond my capability to convert them into Tamizh. I felt so happy that he is like a child while he poses a question to you with all that curiosity writ all over his face!!! But very little does he know that He is being Revered as our MUSICAL GOD!!! As we were leaving with great joy, Shri. TKR landed to see him. We paid our respetcs to him and left with all the possitive vibration(remember my post +ve=MSV!!!) and a great feeling that we had yet another GREAT EVENING WITH THE LIVING LEGEND!!!

CHEERS
VAIDY
Srinivass NV

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Dear Vaidy Reply with quote

So moved I am to know my Deity remembers the post.

I am also finding it difficult to put it the same way in Tamil... I pray god, I should be able to do it meaningfully at the earliest.

With Love

NVS
saradhaa_sn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vaidy

I am so happy on reading your post. I should submit my sincere thanks for you for conveting my post about the songs of 'Oli vilakku'. Now we all expect more from you that, you should convey all of our messages to the legend, as you are easily possible to meet him regularly.

This is what we expected...

If you talk about his songs, definitely more interesting matters will come from him.

Once again thanks Vaidy. Please continue your service by sharing what is happening when you meet our legend everytime.
S.SAMPAT

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr.Vaidy,

I am happy to learn that the genius was asking about Sister Saradha and My dear friend Mr.NVS. How is he now? Is he feeling better? Convey my regards and pranams to him.

Did u tell him about this little fellow writing about His immortal songs. Is it possible to meet the giant after he becomes very normal. If so, Kindly email to me the id of which u already know.

Thank you very much.

regards,
Sampat
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: A RARE AUDIENCE FOR VENKAT!!! Reply with quote

Dear Sharadha, Sampath & NVS,

Thank you all for your replies. Our Legend is doing absolutely fine and the Core Crew had a fabulous time with him again for the 2nd consecutive day today. Venkat had brought his note book and we played some brillliant Re-recordings for him. He literally visualised all that happened (palum pazhamum title track was played today) so many years back and he fondly recalled the great service rendered to him by his orchestra members. When Venkat played a great song from the film Namma Kuzhandaigal (vinayagar agaval by Late Dr.Seergazhi Govindarajan) he thoroughly enjoyed every moment of the song. Venkat got his personal invitation to be with him from morning to evening to play all his music!!! The Legend went one step further and told Venkat - "Nee ennaivida periya rasiganaiya". Hearing this, I felt Venkat actually got a Masters in Music!!! See the appreciation for his fans from our Master!!! Venkat was really overwhelmed at this gesture and said, "this is yet another unforgettable day in my life". Great Venkat, it's so nice to know that our elite club of MSV is growing in all directions.

MAY OUR TRIBE LIVE FOREVER WITH THE DIVINE BLESSINGS OF OUR MASTER CREATOR MSV!!!

THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO LIFE THAN MSV'S MUSIC!!!

CHEERS
VAIDY
Srinivass NV

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: A Request to Vaidy Reply with quote

Dear Vaidy,
As you have already suggested in one of the posts, it would be the greatest moment of our Life if we could gather together and meet the Genius (if it would be convenient to him).

If this is possible, as a pivot of our Team, can you pls announce a date in consultation with the Core Crew so that all the interested can converge accordingly?

Probably, that date could even synchronize with Mr.Ram's Wedding Day.

Thank you very much,

With Love

NVS
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Await the Greatest Moment! Reply with quote

Dear NVS,

The Legend has already confirmed to us on many occasions that he would attend Ram's wedding reception on 1st March 2007, 100%. Even this evening he said, "Naan Kandippaga Varuven". So it'll be a day to cherish for all of us for the rest of our lives for, we would all be adorning the "Deity" with our presence in full strength to seek the Blessings of God of Melodies - Shri. MSV!!!. Members of our elite club, please attend the reception possitively as this will be a golden opportunity to meet everyone from MSVTIMES.COM! See you all on 1st March 2007.

Cheers
Vaidy
tvvraghavan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Most Memorable Weekend !!! Reply with quote

Dear Vaidhy Uncle,
Thanks a lot , yet again for taking me to the Legend. Am so indebted to you for this throughout my lifetime !!! This is no lipservice , I mean it !! I could not sleep for the past 2 nights as I was in Seventh Heaven (if this is what ppl call as). How can I express my Joy ?

I was totally awed by our Master's gesture when He told me to sing "Yedharkum Oru Kaalam Undu..." again to his daughter in law...

Again,he told his wife that " This boy knows many songs..."

Idha vida enakku enna venum......

When saturday was only a piece of Heaven , yesterday was a mixture of all the Heavens together (I know am blabbering...but please bear with me....as I told you I am unable to express my Joy ) when he introduced me to the lyricist Kamakodiyan (who had come to meet him) as "Ivar Ennoda Periya Rasigar" and when we played the Title Tracks (Paalum Pazhamum,Nenjam Marapathillai, Thanga Pathakkam) and the Great song from Ponnoosal album "Meithan Arumbhi" sung by our Master himself (He thoroughly enjoyed this song) and atlast "Seetha Kalappa Senthamarai.." from Namma Kuzhandhaigal movie....he said "ENNAI VIDA PERIYA RASIGAN YA NEE".... What else in this world can make me Happier than this ????

Soon , I would post this experience in detail !!!!!

I am totally indebted to the following people :

1. My parents (for introducing the Legend's music to me since my childhood)

2. Ram and his parents (for making me realise our Master)

3. Vaidhy Uncle (for taking me to the Legend and ofcourse, for all the songs and all the rest )

4. To the many members of this Elite forum who talk on many rare songs.

MSV Rules !!!!

Venky

Last edited by tvvraghavan on Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: IN SERVICE OF OUR MUSICAL GOD! Reply with quote

Dearest Venkat,

What a trip we went on last night???? There was uninterrupted flow of music in all it's purity in the form of songs, titles and what not! Not only was it a memorable day for all of us but to me especially when he recognised you as a bigger rasika than Himself! What more could one long for in one's life than to be Blessed, identified & recognised by the same person whom we all revere the most in our lives!!! This is what I leart from our Master - Vanjanai Illamal Paarattanum!!! Please refrain from thanking me for, why should thanks giving be a part of Service to God??? I feel so humble in front of you for, you, Ram and I am sure many more in the world whom we look upon as the next generation rasikas of this wonderful creator. To me personally there can be nothing better than propagating our master's music in what ever little form I could. I am sooooooooooo happy that you gave me the opportunity to take you to the "Sanctum Sanctorum" of this Musical Wonder! I must also thank and I am indebted to all those who have been keeping MSVTIMES.COM literally electrifying with their in depth analysis on a daily basis. I consider you all as "BRAND AMBASSADORS" of this Musical Saint.

MAY THE GOOD WORK OF ALL OF YOU CONTINUE TO ILLUMINATE MSVTIMES.COM AND KEEP IT GLOWING ALWAYS!!!

MSV SCORES!!!
CHEERS
VAIDY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: