"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WHAT A GOOF-UP BY MOSERBAER!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: WHAT A GOOF-UP BY MOSERBAER!!! Reply with quote

Dear All,

I was very thrilled to know from some friends that one of the largest CD manufacturing companies in the World - Moserbaer had ventured into manufacturing of DVDs and VCDs of Tamil Movies. I cheked up their website with a great deal of interest ans was happy to see some good old Tamil Movies in the list (though majority of the movie list was totally unknown to me - pardon me for my very poor knowledge about new movies!!!!) of which I decided to buy Thankapadhakkam & Deiva Magan obviously for the reason that MSV has scored music. To my utter belief I saw on the cover of the Movie Thangapadhakkam it was printed legibly -

Direction - Pandiyan
Music - Illayaraaja

It is a shame that a company like Moserbaer that could make an error kile this and still have the audosity to launch these products Nationwide. Iam writing this letter in utter disgust & disbelief that these are still being sold in the market and I really wonder whether anyone lodged a formal protest to undo this anomaly? I am a staunch listener of MSV's music and to me it deeply hurts my sentiments. I also don't know how others would feel about it. May I now request the Moserbaer authorities to issue a suitable errata in any medium that they think is fair enough to reach the viewers. Last but not the least, please give credit only to the people who are behind each & every successful movie. No one deserves a discredit and espicially MSV who has done so much for Tamil Film Music.

MEMBERS, YOUR REACTIONS PLEASE???

CHEERS Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
VAIDY
Ram

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:36 am    Post subject: Very Bad! Reply with quote

To err is human... But these type of folks never bother to correct themselves as they do not have any interest in giving credits nor the movie itself. Hence it is impossible for us to forgive them.

And, who is going to ask? MSV? Sridhar? TKR? Sivaji? No one. Hence they take advantage of that. It is really concerning!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: