"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Ardent(s)"........100 !!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ram

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: "The Ardent(s)"........100 !!! Reply with quote

The list of century hitters !!!!!

"The Ardent" members !!!
Ram

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Congrads Venu Ji !!! Reply with quote

Congrads to our dear Venu Ji..... The proud & third Century member !!!

Kudos Ji !!!
Venugopalan Soundararajan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Thanks. Reply with quote

Dear Ram,

Thanks a lot. Have Vaidy & Venky not noticed my becoming an "Ardent"? I am surprised at their silence. In fact, Vaidy is not responding to any of my postings nowadays. What happened?

Ram, have you gone thro my new topic today "Most Difficult Compositions of the Legend"?

More than my becoming an "Ardent", I am so delighted that our Master is back home.

Long Live MSV, his fame and his music!

Cheers,
Venu Soundar
Ram

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:17 am    Post subject: Great Partnership! Reply with quote

Dear Venu and Saradha....

You both always go very close in your scores. "Competition" may not be the right word. But I see it as an excellent partnership. Like Sachin/Sehwag blast - Expecting a reply for this from our cricket buff, Venu.....

May this partnership be "Unbeaten" as now....
Venugopalan Soundararajan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Partnership. Reply with quote

Dear Ram,

You have put it perfectly correct. The only thing is nowadays the opening pair keeps on changing like Ganguly/Gambhir, Ganguly/Uthappa, etc. Any way, Saradha & I will strive to carry on our partnership in a healthy way and in an unbroken manner.

Once again, thanks to you and Saradha for your compliments and good wishes.

Luv,
Venu Soundar
Ram

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Its our Vaidy now !!! Reply with quote

Hearty Congrads to our dear Club Member, The Core Crew Person and the MSV Patriot....

V A I D Y !!!!!

on becoming "The Ardent".

MSVTimes welcomes and acclaims all your efforts and participation !!!!!
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Me the Ardent!!! Reply with quote

Dear Ram,

Than ks a ton. It's been an eventful 3 months ever since we launched msvtimes.com. I am kind of addicted to checking every minute as to what's happening here. I must thank you, Sharadha, Venu, Venkat, Sankaran, Sampath and everyone who's been contributing a great deal of writing which I have been enjoying thoroughly. Some of the most critical analysis by veterans in this site have turned up as great lessons for me to know more about MSV. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all your contributions which I hope will go a long way in spreading the good works of MSV to every nook & corner of this world.

MSV MUSIC KELU, THELIVU PERU!!

MSV SCORES!!!!

CHEERS
VAIDY
irenehastings

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy to see many people scoring hundreds.

Good works by them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: