"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MSV IS DOING GREAT!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: MSV IS DOING GREAT!!! Reply with quote

Dear Members,

SATURDAY, 03.02.2007, CHENNAI 5.30.PM

I am posting this message just after my meeting with Master Creator MSV! He is doing great and recovering fast also. I told him about our elite club and various postings done by all of us and he was very happy. He wanted me to convey his Blessings and thanked all those who Prayed for his quick recovery. These are the words uttered by him - "Enakkaga evlo per kashta paduranga, poojai ellam pandranga, avangalukku naan enna kaimaru seyya mudiyum". I replied saying, please give us more of your music and that we dont need anything else in this world. As soon I said this he told me he that has already got a movie in hand (booked 3 days ago) for which he will start the composing in 15 days. I shall share more news on this once it's officially announced as such infos are not to be released thro' us. Any way it's NEWS for all MSV rasikas. We Pray & hope our Master plays another memorable innings for the sheer pleasure of all of us. LONG LIVE MSV!!!

Ram unnai pathi speciala vijarichar and I told him about your wedding. We'll meet him before your wedding. One good news he shared with me was that both Illayaraaja & SPB visited him at the hospital before the surgery and sang some old songs tuned by our Master! I feel it's quite a nice gesture on their part to have done this. MSVTIMES.COM salutes them!!!

Cheers
Vaidy
Venugopalan Soundararajan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Thrilled. Reply with quote

Dear Vaidy,

Many thanks for the update.

I am simply thrilled to hear that the Master is doing great and more thrilled to know that he has a movie in hand. There can be no better news than this. Regarding the "kaimaaru", it is we who should do some "kaimaaru" to him for the great service rendered by him - avaradhu dheiveega isai moolam nammaiyellam magizhchiyil moozhgadippadharku.

Once again my Namaskarams to him and Prayers to God to keep him perfectly happy, healthy & cheerful to further delight us with his soul stirring compositions.

It is really nice of Ilayaraja & SPB to have visited him at the Hospital and sing some old numbers of the Master. Let MSV Club thank them for this gesture.

With Luv,
Venu Soundar
sankaran.lic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: THANKS GIVING Reply with quote

MILLION THANKS TO GOD

SANKARANARAYANAN
saradhaa_sn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

மெல்லிசை மன்னர் நலமடைந்து வருவது மிகவும் மகிழ்ச்சிக்குரிய ஒரு செய்தி. அவ்வப்போது அவரை சந்தித்து, அச்சந்திப்பின்போது நிகழ்ந்தவற்றை எங்களோடு பரிமாறி மகிழும் உங்களின் சேவை மிகவும் நன்றிக்குரியது.

யாருக்கு யார் கைம்மாறு செய்வது?. காலமெல்லாம் நாம் கேட்டுமகிழ, காலத்தால் அழியாத இசைப்படைப்புகளை அள்ளி அள்ளித் தந்த அவருக்கு நாம் என்ன கைம்மாறு செய்யப்போகிறோம்?. என்ன செய்ய முடியும்?.

அவர் பூரண நலமடைந்தவுடன், நம்முடைய இந்தக் கருத்துக்களத்துக்கு வந்து அனைவருடைய கருத்துக்களையும் பார்வையிட வேண்டும். காரணம், அவருடைய பல அபூர்வமான பாடல்களை (சொல்லப்போனால் அவரே மறந்து போன பாடல்களைப்பற்றிக்கூட) நண்பர்கள் இங்கு குறிப்பிட்டிருக்கிறர்கள். அவற்றைப் படிக்கும்போது அந்தப்பாடல்களைப் பற்றிய பல அபூர்வ நினைவுகள் அவர் மனதில் எழக்கூடும். அவற்றை நம்மோடு பகிர்ந்துகொள்ளும் வாய்ப்புக் கிடைத்தால் நாம் உண்மையிலேயே பாக்கியசாலிகள் என்பதில் ஐயமில்லை.
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Thank you! Reply with quote

Dear Sharadha,

Thank you for your quick reply. The day you are dreaming of MSVsharing his experiences with us is not too far. He will meet us very soon and I will make every effort along with all the crew of msvtimes.com to bring that memorable day in our lives.

Long live MSV and the Club Members!!!!!
cheers
vaidy
Ram

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Great News! Reply with quote

Dear Vaidy,

Thanks for the great NEWS. Yes, I'll definitely make a visit to MSV during my marriage trip to get his Best Wishes. Am getting thrilled that am going to meet him in a few weeks from now !!!

MSVTimes.com is making its fullest effort in organizing the first Club Meeting of the MSVTimes members. And it will also make its sincere effort to create the life-time opportunity to the members - TO MEET MSV!!!

The core-crew is working on this and will keep you posted.

Long live MSV and his Music!
tvsankar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vaidy,
Thanks for the GREAT NEWS.Ungalin ezhuthukal - MSV nerilae engalidam sonnadhai pol oru feelings.

Convey our expectations and WISHES for HIS COMPOSING.....

Oru Nalla Isai Kalainyanuku thevai - Nalla RAsigarkal...

MSV ku "Nalla RAsigarkal irukirargal " enru solli avarai sandhosha pada sollungo Vaidy.... Innocent MD...

With Love,
Usha Sankar.
irenehastings

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

saradhaa_sn wrote:
மெல்லிசை மன்னர் நலமடைந்து வருவது மிகவும் மகிழ்ச்சிக்குரிய ஒரு செய்தி. அவ்வப்போது அவரை சந்தித்து, அச்சந்திப்பின்போது நிகழ்ந்தவற்றை எங்களோடு பரிமாறி மகிழும் உங்களின் சேவை மிகவும் நன்றிக்குரியது.

யாருக்கு யார் கைம்மாறு செய்வது?. காலமெல்லாம் நாம் கேட்டுமகிழ, காலத்தால் அழியாத இசைப்படைப்புகளை அள்ளி அள்ளித் தந்த அவருக்கு நாம் என்ன கைம்மாறு செய்யப்போகிறோம்?. என்ன செய்ய முடியும்?.

அவர் பூரண நலமடைந்தவுடன், நம்முடைய இந்தக் கருத்துக்களத்துக்கு வந்து அனைவருடைய கருத்துக்களையும் பார்வையிட வேண்டும். காரணம், அவருடைய பல அபூர்வமான பாடல்களை (சொல்லப்போனால் அவரே மறந்து போன பாடல்களைப்பற்றிக்கூட) நண்பர்கள் இங்கு குறிப்பிட்டிருக்கிறர்கள். அவற்றைப் படிக்கும்போது அந்தப்பாடல்களைப் பற்றிய பல அபூர்வ நினைவுகள் அவர் மனதில் எழக்கூடும். அவற்றை நம்மோடு பகிர்ந்துகொள்ளும் வாய்ப்புக் கிடைத்தால் நாம் உண்மையிலேயே பாக்கியசாலிகள் என்பதில் ஐயமில்லை.

mrs saradha madam

if you remove all of your posts, then what will he read?. your anger with whom?. with msv sir or with somebody?.

definitely not with msv sir. because we can never see a person who get angry with a 74 years old child msv. yes, his heart is that much soft like a child. so your indifference with somebody only. am i right?. if it is so, then why you and tfmlover left from the forum, with a wrong procedure of deleting your posts?.

another one is, the person (because of whom you two left from here) also gone away, but leaving his posts here. but deleting your posts is really a good loss for this forum. because your posts about informations and analysis were that much effective. padikka sandhoshama irukkum.

nowadays more genious, who know about the songs and music of msv sir have started to participate here and rendering their valuable writings. i am amazing about their knowledge about songs of msv sir.

i personally think, if you also return back with your wonderful posts, then will be more glorious to the forum. especially your posts in tamil gave a seperate view for the topics.

madam please come again with your good analysis in tamil about msv sir's songs. if you have the deleted posts in your savings, please re-post them here. otherwise no problem, just post your new ones.

ennai pondra, ezudha theriyatha kathukutigal ellam inge irundhu kondu aduthavar post pannuvadahi padithu admire pannikitu irukom. but informative persons like you should not sit away from here.

please come again for our msv sir. (i hope you will visit atleast like a guest and see my request, thatswhy i wrote here).
Ram

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Irene,

A touching post!

Have you written your part in "Write to MSV" thread?

I request everyone to write their personal note to MSV in that thread.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: