"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Puthia Bhoomi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Movies - A Special Section!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
parthavi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr.Murthy,
I cannot share your views about the movie itself but the music is excellent. Chinna Valai is an outstanding song.Other songs include Vizhiye vizhiye, Naan Ungal Veettu Pillai, Naathaandi Karthi. Naanthaandi Karthi, a song accompanying kikiththattu game has excellent interludes that go with the game. The interludes remind me of the ones MSV used in Vaadiyammaa Vaadi accompanying 'Sadugudu (Kabadi)' game and Parakkum Pandhu Parakkum, both from Panakkaara Kudumbam. The way te the interludes mingle with the movements of the games is interesting, the three games being different in style and approach.
Damodaran Pachaiappan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr.Murthy and Mr.PR Swamy,

This film follows the typical Mellisai Maamannar's trend of making every song in a movie a hit. Chinnavalai and Vizhiye vizhiye are my favourites.

My CD mentions that Kaviarasar penned these two songs and the song Nethiyile. If I am not mistaken, Mellisai Maamannar has used Bagpipes in the song Nethiyile pottu vechen. The other songs are written by Poovai Senguttuvan.

Thanks for giving me an opportunity to listen to these wonderful numbers - which will go on ad nauseam today!

With warm regards,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Movies - A Special Section! All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: