"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MSV ON THE GRAND PIANO - THE CONCERT OF (Y)OUR LIFE!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear Ramki

yes its a very uphill task .
my suggestion , is pls allow a few more members, to join hands with core team , so the responsibility and task are shared ..

we can have as two way
go for a big auditorium - and have the ticket sales done . i am sure many of us , would get the tickets sold , and of course the counter sales is also there .

secondly , we can approach people like Mr Murali of krishna sweets ,
mr nalli kuppuswamy of nalli silks , who would be willing to do sponsorship and i am sure saregamapaa or avm audios can show some of their gratitude by sponsoring

i do agree the time is short , but at the same time we can work on this .
i am willing to offer any assistance that is required

i can be reached by mail vkseshu@yahoo.com , and i can call you if you leave yr no there .
thanks .
Ram

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear VK,

We have tried many persons and their organizations for support, including some of the ones you had mentioned - years back for the website launch.

Am sorry to say but, it was really disheartening for us to know about their disinterest on this topic and all we ended up was just "frustration". That was a big lesson for us in dealing with these so called 'Personalities'.

I do not want to mention their names in specific, in a public forum !!!
Venkat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Ram,
In 2005, there was a felicitation for MSV-TKR. I am not sure about the sponsors of that.
Is it possible to approach them.
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear ram

you donot have to get disappointed probably they have not seen anything commercial

i feel its our duty , and Msv deserves the function ,
some one contributes its great , and they get the name (we donot mind as long as our Msv gets his deserving credit ) otherwise we will , with in our capacity .
important is our show is to offer our gratitude and affection , towards this ageless wonderman of tfm

cheers , we are there with you , will get connected with Mr ramki ,and Mr vaithy to offer my services and try and make it colorful

no no it doesnot mean colorful , record dance to some horrible songs , as religeously followed now a days .
Ram

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear VK,

Thanks for your kind words. Your idea "MSV deserves something BIG" is absolutely true.... It was/is infact the driving factor that motivates all of us and the core crew in particular to come up with this website and continue to organize such events for that Legend, whether / not 'others' show interest in it.

Yes, we will continue to present the show in its very best form, with all the support from the TRUE lovers of this great man, across the globe.

Truly appreciate your coming forward for offering any type of support.

Cheers!
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear Ram

its my many years dream , my dream would not be complete , till he gets his due recog.

let us do it
by the by , i just read , SPBs athangam , that MSv is not even honoured with padmashree .(courtesy kumudam /av )

I am writting to him , also about our efforts

l
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: