"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AN APPEAL TO MR. VAIDY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madhuraman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:02 pm    Post subject: AN APPEAL TO MR. VAIDY Reply with quote

[color=green]Dear Mr. Vaidy,
As a core crew member of our site devoted to MM MSV, please consider the following request of mine. As you are aware, elaborate pieces on Sumai thaangi, N O Aalayam, V Aadai, K Neramillai have been posted. Kindly get these transferred to hard version and pass it on to CVS on behalf of MSV Times.com. Since you have access to CVS, you please do it on priority basis, I am nery confident that it would certainly help Sridar to share his nostalgia with his immediate kin. The idea has a specific value because CVS would himself realize that he is held in very high esteem by his die-hard fans. Also the movies listed [as discussed in our forum] were made by CVS before he got married. Naturally , to be reviewed after 45 years + for a movie director, is certain crown no matter how insignificant the reviewers are. Besides, it may help his enjoying our perceptions about him as a movie maker. Please do not brush it aside as unnecessary. If it helps Sridar enjoy some happiness from our writings, the mission would also assume value .
PLEASE TAKE THIS REQUEST OF MINE AS A TIMELY MORAL SUPPORT TO AN AILING MAN LIKE CVS, WHILE HIS KIDS WOULD ALSO RECOGNIZE WHAT AN IMPACT THE DAD HAD MADE 50 YEARS AGO from Kalyaana Parisu onwards. Looking forward to your timely action.
Warm regards K.Raman MADURAI [/color][size=18][/size]
Baskar CS

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

true professor,

few days back my friend saw NM and had discussed for long time about the impact of sridhar /master/kannadasan combo

in fact in a magazine today writer gnani had told that sridhar and NT deserves a palce in cbse syallabus and not rajinikanth as sridhar made an impact in the TFI and rajinikanth is only successful star
i accept his view .
msv times should honour CVS fast if not in a big manner atleast at a simple function

it is very high time prof as you said

baskar cs
madhuraman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:18 pm    Post subject: An appeal to Mr.Vaidy, Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Vaidy and other members of the core crew of www MSV Times.com,

Please note that after my earlier appeal one more movie A O M has been reviewed for all its components, besides a separate write-up on CVS as a pioneer among TF Directors. If sending materials is a problem , please arrange to give the full postal address of CV Sridar. I shall despatch hard copies to him so that we do not lose time any further. I feel we ought to have done it at least a couple of months ago, but better late than never. If our Chennai friends are busy, I can send the papers to CVS's address, if it is made available. I trust, the spirit of the suggestion is recognized.
Warm regards Prof.K.Raman Madurai.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: