"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Introduce Yourself!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ram

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Introduce Yourself! Reply with quote

Introduce yourself to other members! Tell about your Hobby, Passion, Family, Occupation, Interest..... and more

Last edited by Ram on Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: En Yoga Jathagam!!! Reply with quote

A great song by our Master Creator!!!

VAIDYANATHAN S. (A) ASHOK

DOB - 25.12.1962

OCCUPATION - BUSINESS - OWN A PIZZERIA CHAIN CALLED PIZZ'AURANT IN CHENNAI, INDIA.

HOBBY, PASSION, INTEREST AND WHAT NOT - ALL TIMES DEDICATED TO WHO ELSE????? MSV YUM AVARATHU ISAIYUM THAVIRA VERONRARIYEN CLUB MEMBERS!!! AND, NOW AM HAVING A TIME OF MY LIFE WITH MSVTIMES.COM!!!!

Enna Ram, Poduma, Venduma???

Cheers to all at msvtimes.com and thanks to all members for your postings

VAIDY - CORE CREW
MSVTIMES.COM
Ram

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vaidymsv wrote:
Enna Ram, Poduma, Venduma???

Dear Vaidy Uncle, to start-with, Ippothaikku, Ithu Pothum..... But you can also add more, anytime later!!!

Me...Ram.... Find great pleasure listening to Music, Collecting Music and Movies, Software Professional currently located in Hartford, USA. Play Mridangam and Keyboard....

Playing Mridangam in MSV's Orchestra, MSV knowing me and MSVTimes.com ...... Some of the greatest things happenned in my life.

Just a quick intro....

What about rest of the MSVClub ???

Last edited by Ram on Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
tvsankar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am Usha Sankar -- HOuse Wife..
Date of Birth -- 23.10.1963.

Sankar -- My Husband. Manager in TVS group

Place -- Hosur Near Bangalore.

Child -- Only one Son.Doing his +1..

Likes - listening Songs.Ennudaiya Favourite MDS MSV and IR. Indha Iruvarin padalgalai ketka indha jenmam podhavillai....

With Love,
Usha Sankar.
Ram

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Usha and Saradha Ma'm,

Really nice to know about your back-grounds!!!!

(One quick question. Ma'm is needed or just calling by your first name is fine???)

Dear, Usha you did not tell your son's name ?

Saradha, thangal 'Selvathukku' MSVTimes saarbaaga "Best Wishes". To your son too, Usha!

What about others? The Club is waiting to know about you!
srandy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: About me Reply with quote

Hi folks

My name is Sridhar, and known better to most as "Andy"... Don't ask me why here.... I am an an IT professional. I shall tell you in person, if we meet : ))

I am 63 born, and listen to a whole lot of music... I listen to anything and everything - and in the process, I find that I find myself admiring the "golden age" of music more each moment!!! : ) "kaLavum kattru mara" - enbathai pOl... "kuppaiyum kaettu kazhi" : )) I am a great fan of Kaviarasar Kannadasan and the Mellisai Mannar(gaL)...

I am not a "musician" and hence do not have "knowledge" of music.. however, as a "rasigan" I appreaciate music... and I am a great admirer of the MM...

Cheers
&y
Venugopalan Soundararajan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: My back-ground. Reply with quote

Hi,

I have already given some back-ground about me somewhere in this site. But still, here I go -

Born : 20.5.1949 (I must be the oldest among the MSV Fan Club of this site, I suppose)
Current Location: Mumbai

I am an Arts graduate from Presidency, Madras. I did my elementary schooling at a place called Periyar in Madurai Dist where my Father was working as an Engineer with the Electricity Board. I studied 6th Std to SSLC at PS High School, Mylapore, staying with my Grand Uncle (Padma Bushan Prof. Sambamoorthy Iyer, who was an authority on Carnatic Music in those days). He was residing at Santhome High Road, a stone's throw away from MSV's house. Hence, I had the opportunity of seeing MSV very often and had visited his house too. I did my Pre-University (PUC) from Madurai. After working in Madras till 1978, I moved to Bombay and since then continuing here.

My wife is a Home Maker. My first daughter Poornima is a B.Sc., MBA, working for Kotak Mahindra Bank. She got married in Nov '06. My SIL is a Hardware Engineer. My Sambandhi is a leading CA at Chennai. In fact, actor Nagesh is his client, who attended my daughter's wedding and I had the privilege of meeting and talking to him at length.

My sacond daughter Mathangi has just completed B.Sc. Computer Science and is trying to do some higher studies. She is a very good singer and is a part of a Mumbai Music Troupe, giving various performances. She is another MSV Fan in the footsteps of her father.

Apart from being a Music lover and a "MSV Paithiyam", my other passions are Cricket & Tennis.

MY all time favourite in any field: MSV (who else?)
All time favourite actor: Sivaji
All time favourite comedian: Nagesh
All time favourite Cricketer: Gundappa Vishwanath
All time favourite Tennis Player: Bjorn Borg

Ennappa Ram, idhu podhuma innum konjam venuma? (I can hear you saying "Ayyayyo aala vidungayya" - sorry if I have bored you with a lengthy back-ground).

Luv,
Venu Soundar
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: My Family! Reply with quote

Enappa Moderator,

I forgot to mention about my family

Sanjini - wife
Pranav - Son 12 years
Vaibhav - Son 7 years

Me - iyyyooooooooooooo solla vidungappa, seri pozhaichu pongal club members.

Venuji, thank you for your autobiography Laughing Laughing Laughing
tvsankar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear ram,
My son" name -- Prasanna VEnketesh.Avanukum MSV yai pidikum.Endha paatu ketalum yar tune pottadhu enru kettu kolvan. Sivaji and MGR film songs ketkum podhu konjam adhigamagavae kettu kolvan. ADhanal avanuku MSV ai theiryum.

Oru naal Kadhala Kadhala film parkum podhu MSV yai kaati ivar dhan film songs ku tune potta MSV enru sonnen.Avarai andha padathil parthathil irundhu avanuku avar mel rombavae affection vandhu vittadhu.
Avarudaiya innocent acting avanai rombavae impress panni vittadhu.....

Ippodhum indha MSV page enru sollum podhu, Kadhala kadhala padathil naditharae andha thatha va enru orae piriyam.....MSV yai parthal, pesinal en saarbaga idhai avaridam sollungo.

Infact MSV ku padathil nadika asai pattu dhan cini field ku vandhar enru kelvi pattu irukiren.

Endha vidhathilo., avar naditha indha padam en son ku avarai pidika oru kaaranamagi irukiradhu.MSV enru sonnlae, en son Kadhala kadhala film il naditha indha thathava enru dhan refer pannuvan........

Idhu dhan en son patriya vishayam about MSV.....

En feelings about MSV -- en chinna vayadhil ennudaiya ethanaiyo feelings il ellam avarin isai dhan enaku oru friend ai pol en kudavae irundhu irukiradhu.So ennai porutha varai MSV yum enkau oru friend dhan.Indha age. respect idharku ellam apparpattu.......

With Love,
Usha Sankar.
tvsankar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Venu Sir,
NIce to see your details.Senior aga irundhu, engaludan ungaluku theirndhadhai engalidam share pannungo.

Senior enru theirndhadhal ini mel Sir enru sollalama? Laughing

Really u are lucky person -- MSV yudan irundha andha naatkal....

With Love,
Usha Sankar.
tvsankar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Saradha, ANdy and Vaidy,
Elllorum avanga details ai sonnadharku = One Big Thanks to all of you.

Dear Vaidy,
Instalment la details a? ok ok

Dear ram,
Unga age ai solra idea ungaluku illaiya? Laughing

With Love,
Usha Sankar.
Ram

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tvsankar wrote:

Dear ram,
Unga age ai solra idea ungaluku illaiya? Laughing
With Love,
Usha Sankar.

Me.....Sep-8-1981 born. Almost youngest Club member!

Am losing my "Bachelor" status next month (Feb-2007) Wink
sankaran.lic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: BIO DATA Reply with quote

DEAR FRIENDS,

ONE MORE SENIOR I AM.

I AM R.S.SANKARANARAYANAN,NATIVE OF TIRUNELVELI DT NEAR AMBASAMUDRAM.

I AM APRIL 53 BORN.

PROFESSIONAL L.I.C AGENT.DOING IN A BIG WAY.

HOUSE WIFE MRS. AKILA

DAUGHTER GOMATHI(23) H.R.MANAGER IN BPO.

SON SRINIVASAN(17) DOING 1ST YEAR AUTOMOBLIE ENGINEERING.

GOOD TASTE IN KARNATIC MUSIC AND FILM MUSIC(1955-75)

INTERESTED IN AANMEEGAM. IS IT BECAUSE OF AGE?

SANKARANARAYANAN

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Addressing me Reply with quote

Dear Usha,

Thanks for your posting. Though I am senior person, I am young at heart. No need for Sir (to others also, there is no compulsion that they should address me by adding 'ji', but I leave it to their wish).

Though I didn't like MSV getting in to acting and doing some inferior roles, I did like his role in "Kadhala Kadhala", as it was purely comedy based and he did a good job. But I was shocked to see him in that movie with Cigarette in his hand all the time, as I have never seen him smoking or known/heard him to be smoking.

Ram, on behalf of all the MSV Fans, a big CONGRATS to you on the good news. Who is the lucky girl? (hope she is a MSV Fan too). All the best.

Luv,
Venu Soundar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: ரம்பா, &am Reply with quote

ரம்பா,

மெல்லிசை மன்னர் ஒரு தங்கச் சம்பா
அவர் பற்றி பேச உனக்கென்ன வேண்டாத வம்பா
உனக்கு உடம்பில் கொழுப்புதான் ரொம்போ
கேட்டதில்லையா நீ MSV-யின் சிவ சம்போ
ஆச்சரியம் ஒன்றுமில்லை நீ இப்போ அம்போ

(இது எப்படி இருக்கு?)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: