"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

(Un) Comparables

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ram

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject: (Un) Comparables Reply with quote

I had dinner today in an Italian Restaurant named "Olive Garden". It is known for its authentic and delicious Pizzas and Pastas. I had a filling pizza today! Another interesting part in this restaurant is that interesting and kind-of rare music will played. This includes Jazz Piano, Jazz singing (!), European based Music - all of 50's and 60's and lots of songs based on Piano accordian. This music will be as a break from regular American Rock that is common here.

When I was walking out of the restaurant two points were running in my mind.

The Pizza and Music were really good.

But....

1. No Music in the World can compensate the Melody by "Mellisai Mannar"

2. No restaurant in the World can make Pizza as delicious as our Vaidy's "Pizzaraunt" !!!

madhuraman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: (Un) Comparables Reply with quote

[size=18][color=blue]Dear Mr Ram,
You had posted that MSV and Vaidy respectively make melody AND Pizza that are absolutely authentic and thus incomparable to any fellow competitors. The two individuals are lovably intertwined with mutual admiration and respect, notwithstanding any age difference between them. I am reminded of the Tamil saying "katraarai katraarae kaamuruvar". This ably suits the two who frequently come together and enthrall us by the nostalgia while carrying us to our own mental horizon of compiling the event as it suits our ability to conceive. Certainly we are blessed by this link we enjoy on MM. This thought has been fotified from Mr Vaidy's posting about his recent birth day.
Warm regards Prof.K.Raman Navi Mumbai [/color][/size]
Ram

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"katraarai katraarae kaamuruvar"

Apt, dear professor!
irenehastings

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: (Un) Comparables Reply with quote

Ram wrote:
But....

1. No Music in the World can compensate the Melody by "Mellisai Mannar"

2. No restaurant in the World can make Pizza as delicious as our Vaidy's "Pizzaraunt" !!!

Dear Ram,

You are lucky to taste both.

But, we, most of us enjoying item 1. only (ie. MSV sir's musical wonders) because we can enjoy it from any part of this world. But if we want to taste item 2., we have to come to Chennai.

But we enjoy everything from 1 to 100 all from our sir's music.
Ram

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: (Un) Comparables Reply with quote

irenehastings wrote:
But we enjoy everything from 1 to 100 all from our sir's music

Well said, dear Irene !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

But I assure you will have a great time when you make it to Pizzaraunt, primarily because of Vaidy's amazing collection of MSV's Music and ofcourse his delicious Pizza !!! Wink

Its been a long time, though, since I tasted his Pizza too...
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:37 pm    Post subject: Pizz'aurant - Soon will be a Food Court!! Reply with quote

Hey Ram,

Thank you for your comparison about Pizz'aurant with that of MSV's music!! Pizz'aurant soon will be a Food Court spread in an area of 1500 Sq.Ft dining space in Velachery. Will keep everyone informed about the opening. NoT only would you get delectable Pizzas but something much more than that...... and it is nothing but sheer MSV's Master Blasters!!!
Wait for that day !!!

Cheers
MSV IS MUSIC
VAIDY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: