"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cheers to Prof.Raman, Irene and Dad (msvramki)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ram

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:30 am    Post subject: Cheers to Prof.Raman, Irene and Dad (msvramki) Reply with quote

Some milestones by our members missed some special mention. Though bit late and though it was mentioned in some different threads, am posting again in this special section.

Dear Professor & Irene,

It was great to see that you both reached 200 mark in the same thread, same day...

Professor sir, your own way of describing song, your knowledge and experience guides everyone in this club. Please provide this continuous support and guidance for years to come....

Dear Irene, your support to this great(est) Forum is simply adorable. And your love for our Master's songs can be seen in each of your posts...

Hearty congrats to you both on reaching 200 Milestone..

Dear Dad,

Great century.... I along with rest of the MSVClub members await your announcement for Dec-6 celebrations, the birthday of MSVTimes.com. But for me that day is slightly more special than everyone... Because its your Birthday too !!!!

Three cheers to all of you three !!!

Very Happy
madhuraman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:51 am    Post subject: Ranks and Promotions- as of now. Reply with quote

Dear Mr Ram
Thank you for updating our information on the postings of Mr.Ramki and ofcourse on the same item of Mr. Irene and myself. By a strange coincidence Mr.Irene and myself made our second hundred on the same thread when Mr.Irene posted his response to my 200th entry. Somehow I missed Mr. Ramki's century- earnestly I feel bad about it.
Mr.Ram , you have expressed eagerness to hear on the Dec-6th announcements to know of the proposed function. All non-Chennai MSV fans are awaiting the same. But, I do not know the extent to which contributions have come in , so as to enthuse the organizers for planning a proper schedule for the occasion. Needless to say that everything hinges on support -moral and material. The latter is an item that would lend participatory value. I, with the permission of the core crew take this opportunity to request every one to make a contribution, if you have not so far done it for this collective endeavour.
Thank you one and all. With warm regards, Prof.K.Raman Navi Mumbai
madhuraman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:03 am    Post subject: Ranks and Promotions-Ramki's Century Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Ramki.
CONGRATULATIONS on your 100 plus. Please Keep posting as ever. Warm wishes.

Had it not been for Mr.Ram's updating in this thread, I would have not taken note of your hundred. Though the saying goes'better late than never' it is a higher delight to acknowledge milestones as they happen. On behalf all MSV fans I express our sincere thanks for all your efforts in the forum activities on and off the site. May God bless you.
Warm regards Prof.K.Raman Navi Mumbai.
irenehastings

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrads to Professor sir for his wonderful 200 and MSV_Ramki sir for his valuable 100 (which is equal to 1000).

and I submi my sincere thanks to Mr Ram for his wishes and also the love & affection he shows to each and every member of this forum.

Thank you all.
S.Balaji

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 cheers to the 3 nice gentlemen who have been strong pillars to this great MSV website ! Another happy occasion, milestone, a moment to share pleasantries. Pls keep up your excellent contribution with the same level of enthusiasm . Cheers Cheers Cheers. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: KUDOS TO THE CENTURIANS Reply with quote

Dear Prof. Raman, Ramki & Irene,

Your contributions to our great site deserves the best of appreciation. Your contributions have not only been informative but at the same time educative that makes learning a lot easy for people like me. I have shared many such great moments with every one who's been posting all their MSV experiences. Kudos to all the three of you for crossing yet another mile stone in your lives. May our guiding force MSV shower you all with His blessings to contribute more & more in the days to come.

CONGRATULATIONS - MSVTIMES.COM IS REALLY GIFTED TO HAVE WRITERS LIKE YOU Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

CHEERS
MSV IS MUSIC
VAIDY

msvramki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

அன்பான புரோபசர், அய்ரீன், வைத்தி, பாலாஜி, ராம்,

உங்கள் பிரியமான வாழ்த்துக்களுக்கு நன்றி, நன்றி, நன்றி, நன்றி, நன்றி.

ஒரு மாதத்திற்கு முன் prompt ஆக அனுப்பப்பட்ட உங்கள் வாழ்த்துக்களை, இவவளவு லேட் ஆகப் படித்து நன்றி தெரிவிப்பபதற்கு மன்னிக்கவும்.

மீண்டும் நன்றி.

ராம்கி.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: