"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I am Ramki

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
msvramki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: I am Ramki Reply with quote

S. Ramakrishnan (Member- Core Crew), msvtimes.com

Personal Details :

• Born on December 6, 1952 at Krishnapuram, Tirunelveli Distrinct, Tamilnadu.
• A postgraduate in Mathematics, from St. John’s College, Palayamkottai, Tirunelveli Dt. with University rank.
• Right from my age 10, I used to enjoy film songs, though I never saw many movies at that time .
• Later when I was in school finals at Tirunelveli, I came to know that the songs I was enjoying were all MSV’s creations !
• Started building collection of his songs from wherever it was available and for specific songs like ‘kavithaiyil ezhuthiya kaaviyathalaivi’ from Kavaiyathalaivi , ‘Azhagiya megangal vaanathil thirala’ from Ganga Gowri (and many more) I had to take great efforts to get them .
• I was longing to see this great creator atleast once in my life time and just walked into his house in mid eightees . I was amazed to see his simplicity and warmth with which I was received.
• Every song of his used to impress me in a unique way and every time I hear a song, I see a new dimension in it. The mesmerizing melody, music pre and interludes, the flawless flow delivery by singers and above all this genius’s creativity beyond the boundaries of any raaga – all these are possible only by MSV and non else.

Professional Details :

Working as Vice President (Information Technology) with Tractors and Farm Equipment Ltd (TAFE), Chennai, the flagship company of Amalgamations group. I am in the IT profession for the past 30 years.

Acknowledgement :

I feel proud to be a crew member in creation of website on this ‘Avathara Purushar’ and I am sure this website will be a great treasure for generations, bring to light our Mellisai Mannar’s unmatchable contributions to music world.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: