"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MSVTIMES is a ONEYEAR old child on 6th Dec.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Damodaran Pachaiappan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MSV TIMES.
I am indeed extremely proud to be part of this very fulfilling forum. I consider it an honour to interact with people who share my passion for MSV and his music. I am extremely grateful to the core crew of MSV TIMES.COM for having given me and countless number of other people this wonderful opportunity. I am actually lost for words as to how to laud their efforts.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RAMKI SIR. WISH YOU MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS

With warmest regards to all 'MSVIANS'

Damodaran Pachaiappan
raghavankannan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear MSVs

It is great effort for the ORGANISATION to run this web successfully and celebrating I anniversay. It is immensly pleasure we are also part of this forum and enjoying not only our GURUs songs but also the feelings, expressions and experiences of all our GURUs SISHSYAS. On the first anniversary day I have realy celebrated this function by hearing only MSV Rare songs from the following films.

Lakshmi Kalyanam - Mega Tv
Sangili - sun TV
En thambi - Jaya TV

I could not move from TV from 2 to 4.30 p.m. and was tunning all the channels for song sequences. ENNA ARPUTHAMANA UZHAIPPU.

When entire ISAI world has not rembered our great GURU, we are proud we are eating his music through ears for all along. Once again great effort to the Core.

Unfortunate incident I would like to share on this day. When I was watching intereview of Malysia Vasudevan in Kalaingar TV, he totally forgotten to spell the name of our GURU and talking only about Ilayaraja. He has forgotton his first song from our Guru 'Thalai Prasavam" for that movie Bharathi Raja was Asst. Director followed by Bharatha Vilas. What a Fate? The interviewer is asking him only about the experience of Ilayaraja?

We are not bothered about anybody, we are only for our GURU. YAR VANDHALUM AVARUDAYA UZHAIPPAIYUM, ENIMAYANA ESAIYUM YARALUM EKKALAMUM THARA MUDIYADHU. Trend would have been changed but HIS MESMERISING MUSIC NEVER GO.

Rgds

Raghavankannan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: