"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MSVTIMES is a ONEYEAR old child on 6th Dec.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raghavan vasudevan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Legend Birthday Reply with quote

Sir,

I wish to pass on my birthday wishes to the Master of Music Shri M.S.Viswanathan who deserves a SIR. I request the Moderator of msvtimes.com who I am sure will be busy in organizing the event to request the legend himself to pick the best ten songs among his compositions. It is indeed an herculian task. As everyone has favourites, I am sure Viswanathan Sir will try to signal out the best ten songs.

Vasudevan
raghavan vasudevan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: MSV times one year old Reply with quote

Dear MSV fans,

So swiftly one year has passed since the birth of MSVtimes on the web.

MSVtimes is a good site for fans of Mr MSV as the experiences shared by members are enjoyable to read and postings of the members are a great opportunity to recall the great compsotions of the Master.

I wish the function a grand success.

I request the Moderator to brief the fans like me who are away from chennai and who are unfortunate in not making to the show. A report on the programme should be brought out.

The tides of the ocean never stops
the melody in MSV music never soars
MSV memorable songs never fades
never will born a music director like MSV
Ram

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vasudevan Sir,

Beautiful reply. The last four lines speaks about the magnificient colossus of Music - "MSV" - in a nut shell.

I'm away from Chennai too. Hence I request Vaidy (or anyone) to give a detailed narration of the event for the benefit of the MSVClub members.

Very Happy
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: MSVTIMES.COM BIRTHDAY Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Vasudevan,

Thank you for your kind words and your narration says it all for the reverence you have for the Legend MSV. The Core Crew is working out various options and the modus operandi to celebrate the maiden birthday of MSVTIMES.COM. Definitely there will be a detailed announcement in this forum regarding this event. Please wait for this exclusive announcement soon.

CHEERS
MSV IS MUSIC
VAIDY
sridhar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello every one

First, my apologies for delayed response, just got back from a trip to India. second, due to Ram and Ramki, my mother and I had the dream come true opportunity of meeting the maestro last week. we all know his talent and his mastery but to see the man in person, his humility, his true happiness to be among his fans is some thing I won't forget. He does not have a bad bone in his body. Time flew listening to his experiences, what a talent, what a tenure, we are truly blessed in our lifetimes to listen to be part of his music and I one for one will never forget the special evening. once again thanks Ramki and Ram.

Unfortunately I cannot attend the celebration, but would absolutely love to contribute whatever amount that is needed, Ramki or Ram, perhaps we can correspond seperately. The core MSV crew, you have done a tremondous job in providing a forum for all the MSV fans, it is truly a joy to meet and share the experiences, his music is global and we are all reduced to a common denominator- WE ARE ALL HIS TRUE FANS.
Damodaran Pachaiappan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Ramki Sir,
Any up date on the 1st 'birthday' celebration of MSV times.com?
With warm regards,
Yours sincerely,
Damodaran Pachaiappan
S.Balaji

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: HAPPY FIRST YEAR DAY Reply with quote

Dear Core team members / hubbers

Its a great moment & a very proud one as well

MSV times.com completes the first year successfully today[/size] . We all understand the painstaking efforts put in by the core team to create & administer the website. The site has progressed at tremendous pace since inception & we fans are the beneficiaries to the wealth of the music of the legend , the Genius MSV. This website will be the one for future generation to know about the great music of yesteryears & great performers .
I am really happy to be part of the proud moment today. MSV’s music is something which I breathe since my school days & never sleep without thinking atleast in some part of a day about him and his melody.
I had a chat with my friend who suggested that we may invite Valee or KB or TMS or P.Susheela or SPB to preside and say few things about MSV’s music and how they enjoyed singing and be part of those glorious days when the Master was the uncrowned King during the 60s and 70s.
Also, wish to know about the programme so that we will also try to participate .

The active participation of guys like Ram, Sriram Kannan, TVV Raghavan is really heartening. I am sure, the site will reach glorious heights with more and more participation from today's generation

Best regards

S.Balaji
irenehastings

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: HAPPY FIRST YEAR DAY Reply with quote

S.Balaji wrote:
The active participation of guys like Ram, Sriram Kannan, TVV Raghavan is really heartening. I am sure, the site will reach glorious heights with more and more participation from today's generation

Best regards

S.Balaji

True...true...Balaji sir,

Old generation ellaam vara vara chinna vishayathukku ellaam romba murandu pidikka aarambichuttaanga.
Shocked
madhuraman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Site Updates........ First year of the grand child Reply with quote

[color=green]Dear Friends

As the day dawns on 6th December 2007, MSV Times.com

ushers in to the second year. May this site be a harbinger of good news

to all music lovers in general and to MSV admirers in specific. With more

youngsters adoring the site, better sense would prevail and finer analyses

would treat the visitors. Wishing the site a glorious future recalling the

musical wizardy of MELLISAI MANNAR.

WARM REGARDS Prof.K.Raman Navi Mumbai. [/color][b][/b]
msvramki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

டிஸம்பர் ஆறாம் நாள்.

"எம் எஸ் வி டைம்ஸ்" ன்
முதல் பிறந்த நாள்.

மெல்லிசை மன்னரின் ரசிகக் குடும்பம் குதூகலிக்கும் நாள்.

இத்தளம் தொடர்ந்து
இணயற்ற இவ்விசைமேதையின்
புகழ் பரப்பி
மேலும் சிறக்க வாழ்த்துக்கள்

- ராம்கி -

ragasuda

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Indha Naal Nalla Naal Reply with quote

Yes, This December 6, 2007 is a memorable day for MSV fans. Indha Naal Nalla Naal, Nammai Naam Kanda Naal - Mellisai Mannarin Anbargal Serndha Naal (read in the tune of Indha Naal Nalla Naal from the film Asirvaadham). I wish all the crew members all the best in their efforts and prey the Lord to give them more and more strength and valour to keep up the spirit and cheer. www.nadigarthilagam.com congratulates the website on its first anniversary. I am also happy to state that a scrolling message of contratulations has been included in the home page of www.nadigarthilagam.com.
V. Raghavendran
Sriram Kannan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feels Great to witness the First Year Celebration of a website, well MSVTimes.Com is more than just a website. A Platform to boast about the greatest Composer the country has ever seen, experiencing the joy of sharing His divine compositions with others, marvelling at the genius capable of evoking different views from His fans for a single song and still remaining afresh for the ages to come.

As a younger member, I am still looking in awe at the Core Crew of this Forum, their strenuous effort to unravel the gems of our EMPEROR and its very active members, keeping the forum alive with their mind blowing articles.

Blessed to be a part of this Forum, wishing many more annual celebrations in future, the name MSVTimes.Com waving proud as the National Flag of our EMPEROR's musical kingdom.

Follow me at http://bibliomaniac-moviefanatic.blogspot.com/
tvvraghavan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY !!! Reply with quote

DEAR ALL
I FEEL REALLY GREAT TO CELEBRATE THIS FIRST ANNIV. AS SRIRAM APLTY POINTED OUT , THIS FORUM IS MORE THAN A WEBSITE FOR ALL ITS ELITE MEMBERS. IT IS REALLY OBVIOUS THAT EACH AND AND EVERYONE OF US WERE REALLY YEARNING FOR THE ASSOCIATION THAT IS FOUND HERE.

I KNOW HOW MANY DAYS I FELT VERY LONELY WHEN I WANTED TO DISCUSS AND SHARE MY EXPERIENCES LISTENING TO OUR MASTER'S COMPOSITIONS AND THIS FORUM HAS GIVEN ME ALL THAT I WANTED.

THE LAUNCH FUNCTION ON DEC 6,2006 IS STILL FRESH IN MY MIND WHEN WE CELEBRATED THE OCCASION IN THE AUGUST PRESENCE OF MANY STALWARTS OF THE YESTERYEAR MUSIC INDUSTRY. IT WAS REALLY A DREAM COME TRUE FOR MANY MSV'IANS.

ALSO, THIS DAY MUST BE REALLY SPECIAL,SPECIAL AND SPECIAL FOR DEAREST RAMKI UNCLE AS HIS BIRTHDAY ALSO FALLS TODAY !!!

RAMKI UNCLE MUST BE REALLY CHERISHING THIS DAY AS OUR MASTER BLESSED HIM BY SINGING THE BIRTHDAY SONG DURING THE LAUCH FUNCTION.....!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH MSVTIMES.COM AND RAMKI UNCLE !!!!

MSV RULES !!!
VENKAT
irenehastings

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MSV TIMES.COM....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MR. RAMKI SIR.....

No doubt this website is a 'Varaprasaatham' to all music lovers, to know and share about the songs and music of the Greatest MSV sir.

Eventhough we heared many songs earlier, but when we read the detailed analysis of that songs from fellow members here, we can find more Glory and New Dimentions to the song, which we didnt know earlier. This will help us to listen those songs again with keen observations.

These things come possible only because of the 'MSV Times.com'.

Long live the Great MSV sir and his Evergreen Music.
Sriram Kannan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAMKI SIR!!! Reply with quote

Just noted that Dec.6 has another speciality!!!! (I noted in an early post of Ram, but forgot somehow!!!)

Birthday Wishes Ramki Sir!!! Many more happy returns of the day Smile [/i]

Follow me at http://bibliomaniac-moviefanatic.blogspot.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: