"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Songs composed by MSV-[TKR]-'Andha' songs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Songs Composed by MSV-TKR and MSV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madhuraman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Songs composed by MSV-[TKR]-'Andha' songs Reply with quote

Dear Friends,
In the last 3 or 4 Days, I am able to see a drop in the number of postings. Most entries are just replies and so new threads are not opening up. May be Deepaavali is exerting its grip on our time of browsing. Any way, to break this spell I have a small ist of songs that begin with the word 'ANDHA' as the opening word. Our friends can add to the list and also initiate discussion of lyric/ composition.

Andha naal mudhal [PAAVA MANNIPPU]
Andha maappillai [PANAM PADAITHTHAVAN]
Andhapakkam vazhndhavan Romeo [VEETTUKKU VEEDU]
Andha nilavai naan paarththaal [ movie ?]
Andha naal gnyabagam [UYARNDHA MANIDHAN]
Andha maanaipparungal [ANDHAMAAN KAADHALI]

These are some numbers that come to my mind. I am sure there are more 'Andha' beginning numbers.
'ANDHA' Paadalgal ellam Andhandha padangalin sirappana paadalgal enbadhai ANDHA KKALATTHTHIL IRUNDHAE Arivom .Andha naaLum vandhidadho enru Yaengugirom. Andha sirappugalai Indha manraththil ezhudhida vaareero? Anbudan
Prof.K.Raman Navi Mumbai.
Jeev

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Andha songs Reply with quote

More Andha songs from MSV.

Andha Nalu Perku Nandri (Sange Muzhangu)
Andha Kalathil Kannanum Gopikalum (Babu)
Andha Neram (Thillu Mullu)
Andha Sriraman Sethaikitte (Engiruntho Vanthan)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Songs Composed by MSV-TKR and MSV All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: