"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MSV'S LATEST CHRISTIAN DEVOTIONAL!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: MSV'S LATEST CHRISTIAN DEVOTIONAL!!! Reply with quote

Dear All,

Two weeks back when I was with our Legend, 3 totally unknown persons came to his house and wanted him to do a devotional album on Goddess Mary. These people hailed from Tirunelveli and immediately offered an advance and requested our Master to complete the work. Our Legend was a bit hesitant to accept the advance without starting the composing session and hence told them that he would accept it after finishing composing (enna oru perunthanmai ivarukku!!!). The visitors wouldn't budge and said- "enna sir neenga than intha music panna mudiyum athanal intha mun panathai thayavu seithu vaithu kollungal" and reluctantly our Legend accepted it.

Two days were all that he took to compose 12 songs and 3 days were all he took to finish the recording(tracks)!!! I was there for most part of this assignment and it was really unbelievable to see the speed at which our Legend worked even now. Along with me were Bala & Sampath who were spell bound to see the spontenity of our Legend to change and shuffle instruments at unimaginable levels. I still feel there's no one who could match his speed & creativity and the way he was playing havoc on his harmonium was a real treat to watch. Bala & Sampath pour your thoughts here please.

Just wanted to share this experience with you all and what a Master of a Creator this MSV is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHEERS
MSV IS ONLY MUSIC
VAIDY

ragasuda

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Christian devotional Reply with quote

Dear Vaidy
It's really blessing for you to be with the Master during the recording of Christian Devotional. Depends on the necessity, he could take more than 23 days for a single song at the same time 23 minutes of a dozen songs. It is his calibre where no could even imagine to go. At this juncture I remember the strain he took for composing the song "Nenjam Marappadillai" for 23 and a half days. This means it took 23 and half days for them to satisfy themselves! That's where an artist stands. Yes, only when he is satisfied, a real artist will finish his creation.
This proves that he is the only GENIUS in TFM who can stand the test of TIME.
Sincerely,
V. Raghavendran.
madhuraman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:52 am    Post subject: Site Updates........ Reply with quote

Dear Mr.Raghavendran,
Your observations about MSV on his ability to compose is more than true. In fact, thosewho have come the hard way in any job or profession, leave nothing to chance factor. Besides, they are always at 'it' working upon further refinements , fortifying, embellishing and so on. I am reminded of what MSV said in 1970s of Director CV Sridar more as an example of how an honest composer toils to achieve what is needed at that stage or level. MSV has said "as I compose, I used to watch Sridar's reaction; I can quickly recognize his aproval or disapproval of a tune. I would take a different style of planning and set a new compostion. Generally what was expected of me, I could give". The time that I refer to was when MM was the busiest MD of Tamil screen, simultaneously wanted everywhere and therefore under enormous pressure of work. He never gave the impression of any trace of fatigue though he was at work for over 18 hours a day for all the 365 days for several years. How he could sustain his energy level? The inference is, HE LOVED WHAT HE DID. It gives us an occasion to consider that the work that we do, if enjoyable to ourselves, would never fatigue us. Tedium always sets in when the level of understanding a theme is inadequate. Clear understanding is the genuine basis for love of work. This amply demonstrates why MSV songs stay fresh continually enthralling generations of lovers of music, transcending the myth of "generation gap". With this perception, if we look at MSV, no wonder he takes time for a song, for, he would not settle for less when he is sure of what he wants. This silently tells us why most of the products of many other MDs have already faded off from the very memories of the MDs themselves! That is MSV the giant.
Warm regards Prof.K.Raman Navi Mumbai
madhuraman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:52 am    Post subject: Site Updates........ Reply with quote

Dear Mr.Raghavendran,
Your observations about MSV on his ability to compose is more than true. In fact, thosewho have come the hard way in any job or profession, leave nothing to chance factor. Besides, they are always at 'it' working upon further refinements , fortifying, embellishing and so on. I am reminded of what MSV said in 1970s of Director CV Sridar more as an example of how an honest composer toils to achieve what is needed at that stage or level. MSV has said "as I compose, I used to watch Sridar's reaction; I can quickly recognize his aproval or disapproval of a tune. I would take a different style of planning and set a new compostion. Generally what was expected of me, I could give". The time that I refer to was when MM was the busiest MD of Tamil screen, simultaneously wanted everywhere and therefore under enormous pressure of work. He never gave the impression of any trace of fatigue though he was at work for over 18 hours a day for all the 365 days for several years. How he could sustain his energy level? The inference is, HE LOVED WHAT HE DID. It gives us an occasion to consider that the work that we do, if enjoyable to ourselves, would never fatigue us. Tedium always sets in when the level of understanding a theme is inadequate. Clear understanding is the genuine basis for love of work. This amply demonstrates why MSV songs stay fresh continually enthralling generations of lovers of music, transcending the myth of "generation gap". With this perception, if we look at MSV, no wonder he takes time for a song, for, he would not settle for less when he is sure of what he wants. This silently tells us why most of the products of many other MDs have already faded off from the very memories of the MDs themselves! That is MSV the giant.
Warm regards Prof.K.Raman Navi Mumbai
s.r.sankaranarayanan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEAR ALL,

IT WAS HARICOMBOJI ALL THE WAY WHICH GREETED MYSELF AND SAMPATH WHEN WE ENTERED THE RECORDING THEATRE.IT WAS SONG NO 11 FOR THE ALBUM WAITING FOR THE CREATIVE ASCENT.MM WAS AT HIS MAGIC REEDS WITH MSV CONSTANT ANANTHU BY HIS SIDE.WHEN SAMPATH EXCHANGES A GLANCE WITH ME ON HEARING A EXQUISITE PHRASAL NUANCE( HARICOMPOJI FOR FOLKISH FLAVOUR) MM GLANCES A RETURN TO US BY LIFTING HIS EYELIDS ,ALL HAPPENING IN A TELEPATHIC MODE. FIRST INTERLUDE IS TAKING ITS BIRTH.( ELLAME SUGAPRASAVAMTHAN,NO CEASARIANS).NOTATIONS ARE TAKEN BY RESPECTIVE PLAYERS. MM IS READY FOR THE SECOND INTERLUDE.MM STARTS WITH A PHRASE. ANANTHU INTERLUDES"SIR, RENDAVATHU CHARANAM MINORLA ARAMBIKKIRATHU, SIR." MM GLANCES BACK TO HIM IMPLYING" I KNOW". MYSELF AND SAMPATH GET STRAIGTENED UP, WE ARE WAITING FOR A MYSTERY TO UNFOLD ,TIME FREEZING BIG BANGISH MOMENT. I AM ALL COLLECTED MYSELF,EVER EAGER TO PEEP INTO THE CREATIVE MIND OF THIS GENIUS, AND I NOTICE A STRANGE PATTERN .HE THINKS A PHRASE ,ELABORATES,EXPLAINS,RESULT BEING THE PLAYERS OBSERVING,TAKING NOTES OF ,EXCHANGING.BUT IN A PARALLELL TRACK OF THOUGHT,MM TRANSFIXES HIS ATTENTION ON HIS REEDS AND, AND HIS MOUTH IS MURMERING SOMETHING TO HIMSELF.THIS IS HAPPENING WHEN SIMULTANEOUS THOUGHT STREAMS KEEP HITTING HIS CEREBRAL WALLS.AND WITHIN NANOSECONDS,HE PRODUCES A WONDERFUL SHIFT FROM MAJOR TO MINOR .
WOW! THIS MANS SPEED AND OUTPUT ARE UNEXPLAINABLE. THIS SONG HAS A BRILLIANT SHENOY PIECE IN ITS FIRST LUDE.

ONE OF THE LYRICAL CORRECTIONS HE MADE , THE LINE WAS ENDING WITH WORD "PUGAZH" WHICH WAS TO BE INTONED IN THE SONG WITH EXTENDED FRILL AT THE PHONEME "ZH". "ZH" AI EPPADIYYA IZHUPPE,NALLA VARADUYYA, "PUGAZH" ENBADHAI "PUGAZHAI" NNU MATTRIKOLLALAM, ENNA KAVIGNARE?

GREAT AESTHETICS ARE SIMPLE.
MODERN MDS,PLEASE LEARN.

THE SONG NO 12 WAS CONCEIVED ,REHEARSED,RECORDED IN THE AFTER NOON SEESSION, ON THE WHOLE TWELVE SONGS IN THREE DAYS,
THIS SONG WAS IN MOHANAM SCALE ,SECOND LINE OF THE PALLAVI BEARS A DISTINCTIVE MSV STAMP.WATCH FOR IT.

SAMPATH WAS RAVING ABOUT PREVIOS DAY RECORDED SONG IN SUBABANTHUVARALI " SCALE. I WISH I HAD BEEN THERE.
s.r.sankaranarayanan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CONTD..

AT THE END,I FELT THE MASTER WAS VERY MUCH SATISFIED WITH THIS ALBUM WHEN HE QUIPPED," FATHER,PATTULAM ROMBA NALLA VANDIRUKKUNNU NINAIKKIREN.

WAIT FOR THE ALBUM. I AM SURE IT WILL BE RELEASED. TWO SONGS ARE RENDERED BY SPB, TWO BY VANI, TWO BY MM HIMSELF,TWO BY ANANTHU AND SASIREKHA, I SUPPOSE.

IT WAS TREAT TO WATCH MASTER AT CREATION.

THE OTHER PROGRAM TO BE BROUGHT TO YOUR NOTICE IS THE ANNIVERSARY FUNCTION OF KANNADASAN-VISVANATHAN ARAKKATTALAI AT CHETTINAD VIDYASHRAM ON SUNDAY.
WORTH MENTIONING IS THE DANCE PROGRAMME ON KANNADASANS SONGS BY RADIKKA SURGIT AND HER DESCIPLES. IT WAS A WELL CONCEIVED NOVELTY. THE SONGS TUNED BY MASTER CHOSEN WERE
UNNAITHAN NANARIVEN,MANNAVANAI YARARIVAR-AN ANARKALI RELATED NUMBER .AND 'RADHA KAADAL VARAADA" FROM "NAAN AVANILLAI"." KATTODU KUZHLADA " FROM PERIYA IDATTHU PENN'.THE DANCERS INTERPRETATION OF THE THEME AND EXPOSITION WERE SUPERB. RADHIKA SURJIT SHOULD REPEAT THIS PROGRAM IN THE YEARS TO COME.IT WAS DEFINITELY AN ARTFUL AND NOVELL EXPERIANCE AS THE NUMBERS BRING OUT A DIFFRENT MEANING AND FLAVOUR WHEN TAKEN OUT OF FILM MILIUE AND DEALT WITH CLASSICAL BALLE LIKE IDIOM.

HOW TRUE THE SAYING IS, GREAT ARTWORKS TRANSGRESS DIMENSIONS.

BYE.
S.R.SANKARANARAYANAN
S.SAMPAT

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the first instance I thank Vaidy for giving an opportunity to watch our Master creating music. It was a wonderful experience! It is absolutely amazing to see the speed with which a song is composed .

As mentioned by SRS, MM has given Harikamboji a folkish touch. When I glanced SRS expressing my excitement of a phrase, the MASTER HIMSELF glanced us back. In a matter of just 10 to 20 min, a song was made ready for recording. Amazing speed. Master ended the melody of the song with V-I6 (G-C6) as against the normal conventional perfect cadence of V-I.

On Friday, I saw Master's melody in Subapanthuvarali. What a soothing rythm with Tabla and Dholak. Master was giving phrase eschewing Pancham to the Shennai Player Baalesh (What a wonderful Player). Baalesh found the phrase difficult to get it right in the first instance. Master immediately tried to give him some what easier phrase. Probably Baalesh relished the beauty of the first phrase he came successful. For the same melody, when the Keyboard player was taking time to fix the chord without distorting the melody, Master immediately gave him the solution to play Two notes chords . When this kind of chords were fixed for the melody there was not a single note of distortion. Sheer Genius.
The chords absolutely merged with melody. For the Master, the soul of the song is more important rather than the mere grammer of music.

Before this, MM joined us after lunch to finish a recording of the song "Kuthirai Varudhu, Kuthirai Varudhu" in Major Scale. The lyrics were written that after every charanam the pallavi Kuthirai Varudhu should be repeated. MSV suggested Kuthirai has come and why should we repeat the pallavi Kuthi Varudhu and instead a humming would be more apt. What an aesthetics. Here MSV wanted horse sound from the prelude till the first part of the charanam. There after MM did not use the horse sound at all. How much importance he gives for the lyrics. No listener would find fault with the Music Director had he used the horse sound throughout the song. But see our Master. He does not want to compromise aesthetics.
Great Indeed. He is 100% faithful to his music, lyrics and the listners. What a music director! How much care he takes even for a very small thing. I feel blessed to have seen one of his recordings. And Baalesh played a wonderful solo for this song. On hearing this, MSV gently rubbed Baalesh chin in appreciation.(Chinai varudi koduthhar) . Baalesh was overwhelmed with this gesture.

Vaidy, I am waiting for another thrilling experience like this. Thank you once again.

SRS, What a wonderful observation. Kaatchiyai Kan mun Kondu Niruthiviteer!! I am unable to narrate the instances like you. Your narrative skill is really great.

With Regards
Sampat
s.r.sankaranarayanan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEAR ALL,

TODAY A DELIRIOUS MARVEL WAS BORN AND I WAS FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO BE A WITNESS FOR IT. YES,TODAY VANI JEYARAM TRACKS(TWO GEMS) FOR THE CHRISTIAN DEVOTIONAL ALBUM WAS RECORDED.

I AM EXCITED TO TALK ABOUT THIS PARTICULAR SONG "AZHAGE,AZHAGE,VARUVAAYA WHICH WAS RENDERED BY THE MATCHLESS VANI JAIRAM.MM HAS COME UP WITH A STUNNING COMPOSITION,VERY POWERFUL, EVOCATIVE WITH COMPLEX PATTERNS AND SANGATHIS IN DESH FLAVOUR. IT WAS TREAT TO SEE BOTH AT WORK AND VANI,S GRASP OF THE NUANCES WITHIN NO TIME AND RENDITION LITERALLY MADE ME BREATHLESS.

AND MM, ABSOLUTELY NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THIS TUNE.

BELIEVE ME,THIS IS NOT JUST A MODERN DAY PRERELEASE HYPE.
WAIT FOR A MONTH TO HEAR AND BELIEVE THE TRUTH.

MSV,MUSICIAN OF THE GALAXY.

S.R.SANKARANARAYANAN
madhuraman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:55 am    Post subject: Site Updates........ Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Sankaranarayanan,
Your posting on MSV -VJ's latest product for the X'ian Devotional album reads as much devotional as devotion could be. Thus far, we have heard of the current project by MSV by a few other friends of ours in this site. It makes the site visitors like me both happy and sad simultaneously as the message and our inability to partake in the event of recording respectively. So, we owe a special sense of gratitude to all of you who make it a point to share the thrill with others as soon as possible. What more can one aspire for? Some of your observations make me respond thus: None of us would ever attempt a hype, for, over the decades MM's music has entrenched itself in all genuine music lovers on the sheer merits of his compositions. MSVians are a lot who can never be "tempted" by any attempt however mighty the latter may happen to be. All of us including you have lived in abject anonymity sustaining our appreciation for MSV never disturbed by all those glorious attempts of vested interests to distort facts. Even by a remote chance MSVians do not create or succumb to hypes. So, you need not have to painstakingly explain that there is no hype in your appreciation. Secondly, your observation -MM is the musician of the galaxy makes me respond that MSV is a galaxy of music himself! Once again my sincere thanksand appreciation for the fresh and honest portrayal of the events on the very day of occurrence.
Warm regards Prof.K.Raman Navi Mumbai.
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:29 am    Post subject: MATCHLESS VANI JAYRAM & UNPARALLELLED MSV Reply with quote

Dear All,

Just see the way how I have titled this particular post. It was a sheer moment of total spontaneous improvisation all the way right from the word "go" and right from the moment the Legend stepped inside the rehearsal hall. Vani prostrating and the Legend lifting her with all his warmth & love, it was an emotional re-union of two greatest & deadliest combo of personalities under one roof and that too right in front of our already popped up eyes!!!!!! The two sit together and the EMPERROR without thinking for a second right away unleashes the song "Azhagey Azhagey Nee Varuvayaa" on his harmonium that literally swept us away (Bala & Jayram.......what a day it turned out to be). Just before the arrival of MM, Mr. Jayram introduced me to Mrs. Vani Jayram saying they met me during Vishwesh's memorial function (she very well remembered and even acknowledged sir.com thaney, see the reverence here, it wasn't msvtimes.com, for a great singer like Mrs. Vani it was "sir.com". New generation musicians, time to learn the meaning of reverence from these people. As the song progressed, the EMPERROR absolutely true to his class kept on chaging the sangathis but only to comfort the singer. This one quality is enough to tell the world, that MSV IS THE ONLY MASTER WHEN IT CAME TO CREATING A STUNNING BEAUTY FROM AN ABSTRACT. OH, MY MUSICAL GOD I BOW BEFORE YOU WITH ALL MY REVERENCE!!!!

I must conclude here that it was a day I'll never never never forget in my life for, my looooooooooooong cherished dream of seeing both Vani & MM came true. Though the album is a Christian Devotional, being a Hindu myself, I could only see the EMPEPRROR'S sheer creativity during every second of the recording and HIS MUSIC LITERALLY TRANSCENDED ALL KNOWN BARRIERS OF THIS UNIVERSE thus making caste, creed, religion a farce. Right before his music, none of these words have any meaning or sense. This is what I learnt yesterday. I have these glorious moments captured on video (Mrs. Jayram was a little upset and hence wanted me to stop shooting after sometime. I bow before her with respect and tell you all that these were private moments and shall be uploaded (if at all) only with her consent. Please bear with me until then.

LONG LIVE THE LEGEND
CHEERS
MSV IS MUSIC
VAIDY

S.SAMPAT

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vaidy,

I was not able to make it for the recording. Yesterday night nearly one hour SRS was talking about the gem of a creation. As you all know, SRS is a man who always speaks what he thinks is right and as far as I know, he is not an very emotional person like us towards MSV music. But yesterday he was very much excited appreciating Master music and Vani Jayaram's sharp grasp.

SRS told me (Vaidy, on hearing this tears rolled down my cheeks) "Sampat, I felt as if Goddess Saraswathi gave Dharsan through MSV and his music during NAAVARAATHRI."

SRS, kindly narrate what has happened yesterday in detail with respect to that golden composition. Please!!!!

With warm regards
Sampat
msvramki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

அன்புள்ள வைத்தி, சம்பத், பாலா,

நீங்கள் அனைவரும் கொடுத்துவைத்தவர்கள் !

நம் மாஸ்டரின் 'கிறிஸ்தவ பக்திப்பாடல்கள்' பிறப்பை, பதிவை அணுஅணுவாக மாஸ்டரின் அருகில் இருநது அனுபவித்தத்ற்கு !!

அது பற்றி பாலா, சம்ப்த்தின் விமர்சனம் எங்கள் கண்முன்னே காட்சியை விரிக்கின்றதென்றால், வைத்தியின் எழுத்து கண்ணீரை வரவைக்கிறது.

அதிலும் வாணிஜெயராம் வைத்தியின் அறிமுகம் போது, 'எம் எஸ் வி.காம்' என்றுசொல்லாமல் "சார்.காம்' என்று சொன்னது, அவர் நம் மாஸ்டரின் மேல் வைத்துள்ள மரியாதையின் எல்லையைக் காட்டுகிறது. படிக்கும்போது நான் உணர்ச்சிவசப்பட்டுவிட்டேன்.

இசைப்பரமாச்சாரியாரின் சமீபகால ரிக்காடிங் களை அனேகமாகத்தவறவிடாத நான், இதற்குப்போக முடியாமல் போனது
பெரிய இழப்பே !

பாலா, வைத்தி, சம்பத் அனைவரும் நினைவிருந்தவரை விரிவாக அதுபற்றி அலசவேண்டும் இத்தளத்தில். இது என் வேண்டுகோள்,

ராம்கி.

madhuraman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: CHRISTIAN DEVOTIONAL BY MSV Reply with quote

[color=brown][/color][color=brown][/color]
Dear Mr. Vaidy,
Two things stand out larger than your 'popped up eyeballs' when it comes to any reference to MSV; these are your uncontaminated respect for MM and an indomitable desire to set apart time amidst the thick of your perpetual state of nagging times in your office. A major feature of your latest posting on this devotional album is the supreme command over your expressions to drive home any point. What I infer is whenever any one makes an honest attempt to convey an idea, the language lends itself to be 'handled' by the user. Enough of it is in evidence as you have comfortably traversed through those moments of your immense joy. The instant flexing of tunes to further beautify a syllable or phrase are too well narrated on various occasions. Yet, every time it makes an impact far beyond the limitations of mind or vocabulary. To say the least, you have re-lived those glorious moments while kindling our spirits of imagination to mentally conceive how it could all have been. Needless to say that we have only missed seeing the event but not visualizing it, thanks to the vivid presentation. My earnest thanks to all of you who are providing the much needed information. THANKS.
WITH WARM REGARDS. Prof.K.Raman Navi Mumbai
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: MOST GIFTED Reply with quote

Dear Prof. Raman,

I must thank the Almighty for making us listen to that stunning beauty. The song was made to look even more gorgeous (absolutely deserves to be crowned Ms.Universe amongst melodies created in the recent past!!!!) with the touch of class by our Master Creator. I really do not know for how long we are going to keep admiring this song (heights of addiction I must say) as this song is a kind that can literally dissolve anything!!! I just called the EMPERROR (though it was time for him to go to bed) and told him- engalai ungalathu isai mazhayil mutrilum moozhgadithatharku mikka nandri! He told me, enna vaidy ungallu pidithatha?? What do I answer him (tears were rolling down and fortunately we weren't talking on a video phone!). I have no words but to simply Pray to the Almighty that He must continue his musical journey for another millennium (peraasaithan, analum manasu ketka matten girathu). My Music Man MSV, you will ever be present in our hearts!!!

CHEERS
MSV IS MUSIC
VAIDY

saradhaa_sn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

இந்தப்பகுதியில் ஒவ்வொரு புதிய கடிதம் இடம் பெறும்போதும் நான் படித்து விடுவேன் என்றாலும், இப்போது (இந்த CHRISTIAN DEVOTIONAL SONGS தொடர்பான) அனைத்து பதிவுகளையும் மீண்டும் படித்தேன். பரவசப்பட்டேன். கண்களில் இருந்து கண்ணீர் வழிந்தது. இப்படிப்பட்ட ஒரு நிகழ்ச்சியை நம் அனைவரின் கண்முன்னே கொண்டுவந்து நிறுத்திய சகோதரர்கள் வைத்தி, சம்பத், சங்கர நாராயணன் ஆகியோருக்கு நன்றிகள்.

திருமதி வாணி ஜெயராம் எப்போதும் அடக்கத்துக்கும், பணிவுக்கும் பெயர் போனவர். அவர் நம் மெல்லிசை மன்னரின் மேல வைத்திருக்கும் மதிப்பு.... ஸாரி... பக்தி, மெய்சிலிர்க்க வைக்கிறது. ஒரு வெப்சைட் பெயரைக்கூட மரியாதையாக சொல்லும் பாங்கு, நீங்கள் சொன்னது போல இன்றைய இளம் தலைமுறையினர் வாணியிடம் கற்றுக்கொள்ள வேண்டியது நிறைய.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: