"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wonderful Century by Venkat (tvvraghavan)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saradhaa_sn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Wonderful Century by Venkat (tvvraghavan) Reply with quote

டியர் வெங்கட்...

வாழ்த்துக்கள்.

தாமதமாக நூறைத்தொட்டாலும், உங்கள் பதிவுகள் ஒவ்வொன்றும் அருமை. அதிலும் குறிப்பாக நீங்களும் வைத்தியும் மெல்லிசை மன்னருடன் செலவிட்ட மாலை நேரங்களை எங்களுடன் பகிர்ந்து கொள்ளும் அழகே தனி. ஏதோ நாங்களே மெல்லிசை மன்னரின் எதிரில் அமர்ந்திருப்பது போலவும், அவருடைய இசையை அவரே கேட்டு ரசிப்பததை நாங்கள் பார்த்து ரசிப்பது போலவும் ஒரு பிரமையை ஏற்படுத்துவீர்கள்.

நன்றிகள் பல்லாயிரம்...

இன்னொரு விஷயம், உலகத்திலேயே அதிர்ஷ்டமான லேப்டாப் எது தெரியுமா?. அது உங்களிடம் இருப்பதுதான். காரணம், மாபெரும் பொக்கிஷங்களை உள்ளடக்கி இருக்கிறது.
Sriram Kannan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Venky!!!!

An awesome Century, with the information you share with us about your moments with the EMPEROR, and the detailed analysis on music and songs of our EMPEROR and KAVIGNAR!!!!

VENKY ROCKS!!!!

Follow me at http://bibliomaniac-moviefanatic.blogspot.com/
Ram

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Venky !!!

The owner of the most 'Precious' laptop in the World !!!

(Make sure you take regular back-ups)

Great going!!!

vaidymsv

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: FLAMBOYANT PLAYER OF SONGS!!! Reply with quote

Hi Venky,

Congrats for your splendid ton. May you be blessed by our Legend to enjoy more & more of His creations. You have been a flamboyant player of your laptop!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

CHEERS
VENKY PLAYS!!!
VAIDY

irenehastings

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Venkat,

Best wishes for you and your lucky laptop.

We are very eager to know more and more about the pleasent evenings you spent with our 'King of Melody', 'the Musical University'.
tvvraghavan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: THANK YOU !!!! Reply with quote

Dear All,
I Thank you all for all your kind wishes...This website forum has become a part of our every day routine. The first thing that I do every morning is to have a peek at the forum for any new postings !!! This shows how much His Music has influenced each member of this Elite Forum.

I just DONOT have any words to express as I feel really lucky to play songs from my laptop to the Mellisai Mannar !!! It is really a pleasure to watch him enjoying each song. He would come out with some remark at the end of every number being played.

Though each one of us hail from different background the common binding factor is His Eternal Music that resides in all our hearts forever.....!!!

MSV Rules !!!
Venkat.
msvramki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Venkat

CONGRATULATIONS on your crossing 100 mark !

Your contribution to this great site is commendable and you shoud continue this service for ever with further rigour !!

Though I inspired Ram to enjoy MSV's creations right from his childhood, and though he in turn inspired you to become a MSVyan, I accept
that now you are an inspiring force to me to enjoy the depths of MSV's wonders !!

Thank you my inspiring 'leader' .

By any chance, is your laptop available for sale? I will buy it, but I am sure I will not be pay its worth, certainly !

With tonnes of best wishes

Ramki.

tvsankar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Venkat,

100 ai thotta ungaluku ennudaiya asai vaazhthukkal.
Ungalain padhivugal ovvondrum = Azhuthanamana , arumaiyana padhivugal.....

"This website forum has become a part of our every day routine."

True Venkat.....

"Though each one of us hail from different background the common binding factor is His Eternal Music that resides in all our hearts forever.....!!! "

One more truth Venkat...

With Love,
Usha Sankar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: